tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Moe&Naima said:

Processing time updated

Screenshot_20171014-003000.png

This is good, Nebraska jumped from processing Dec. 9th to Jan. 8th within a month...They seem to be moving faster or there is less applications since Jan. 2018 compared to 2017. Now I am being more optimistic and I pray we hear good news by the end of November. Stay strong everyone!!

5 hours ago, Moe&Naima said:

This App is only available on Android

Offcourse no Android.... Well it’s okay, it’s not going any faster after all😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
22 hours ago, M&B said:

Offcourse no Android.... Well it’s okay, it’s not going any faster after all😊

Yay yay and yay so if in august they was doing January maybe wel will hear something by the end of November ♡♡♡♡

Hi everyone  , first I would like to wish  for every one to hear a good news soon , 

am march filler my pd is march 22, Potomac service center and till now it shows my application received and when I called USCIS they  said it's pending for security check , maybe my case is a bit different because I came to visit my husband in here , I had a visit visa then I over stayed ,I gave all required documents to my lawyer to fill my application, suddenly  I was detained by ICE and when I checked with my lawyer I found that he didn't submit my application yet , then my husband paid 10,000$ to bail me out of jail , after that the lawyer did submit my I-130

so am wondering is that the reason why my application is delayed , and if anyone have heard about similar case, and can give me an advice .

thank you 

My case finally got approved.

PD - 03/17/17

Approved - 10/06/17

Got the approval notice - 10/14/17

Got the approval notice by snail mail

Not updated on USCIS Website yet.

No email/text message.

Edited by Jigs&Roxan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Jigs&Roxan said:

PD - 03/17/17

Approved - 10/06/17

No email/text message.

Congratulations:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jigs&Roxan said:

PD - 03/17/17

Approved - 10/06/17

No email/text message.

Congratulations 

4 hours ago, Abeer & jamal said:

Hi everyone  , first I would like to wish  for every one to hear a good news soon , 

am march filler my pd is march 22, Potomac service center and till now it shows my application received and when I called USCIS they  said it's pending for security check , maybe my case is a bit different because I came to visit my husband in here , I had a visit visa then I over stayed ,I gave all required documents to my lawyer to fill my application, suddenly  I was detained by ICE and when I checked with my lawyer I found that he didn't submit my application yet , then my husband paid 10,000$ to bail me out of jail , after that the lawyer did submit my I-130

so am wondering is that the reason why my application is delayed , and if anyone have heard about similar case, and can give me an advice .

thank you 

Submitting the 1-30 on time or not would not have changed anything and does not allow you to stay in the country. I'm pretty sure the issue is with you overstaying your visa, married or not. and it could affect the approval of your case.

Dose the following means it's approved ?

On October 16, 2017, we transferred your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number YSC1790133681, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. 

The notice explains why we transferred your case. 

Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

If you do not receive your notice by November 15, 2017,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.