Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Had my interview today... so confused: Administrative Processing

They guy did not say why, if there is anything missing, just that sometimes they do some deeper analysis and can take up to 10 day.

I want to cry so badly!  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ana&Matt said:

They guy did not say why, if there is anything missing, just that sometimes they do some deeper analysis and can take up to 10 day.

I want to cry so badly!  

Oh no... You've been waiting for such a horribly long time already... Hopefully no more than 10 days. Fingers crossed!

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Ana&Matt said:

I want to cry so badly!  

I had my interview Friday, it went from "Ready" to "Application Received" and today "Administrative Processing"

I think it's normal, probably just checking stuff and printing the visa and doing their things.

59c0f94cefd61_ScreenShot2017-09-19at11_59_35.png.cc3b1b49696ee91d1617f47b83131589.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 minutes ago, troika said:

I had my interview Friday, it went from "Ready" to "Application Received" and today "Administrative Processing"

I think it's normal, probably just checking stuff and printing the visa and doing their things.

59c0f94cefd61_ScreenShot2017-09-19at11_59_35.png.cc3b1b49696ee91d1617f47b83131589.png

But did they CO told you your Visa was approved? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Ana&Matt said:

But did they CO told you your Visa was approved? 

Congrats on your visa !!! 

... but yes, CO told me all approved :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ana&Matt said:

I just got a call from the embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

He said I should get my passport and visa in 6/7 days

:jest:

What a relief! Congratulations!!!

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So last night, I get this email.  It says my file has been reviewed.  My question is the noticeable missing from this list is the I.134, and Continuing Relationship Evidence.   Is this list standard? Or is my heavily front loaded I.129f paying off?

Any Ph filers see any difference in this email compared to yours?  I also noticed the font is different in the list part than the rest of the e-mail font, like a blank was typed on with what they needed.......   

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. Please be advised that this account is unable to receive messages. For inquiries you may send an e-mail to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or call the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

REF CASE: MNL201773XXXX

Congratulations on your upcoming immigrant visa interview.  Your file is now with the U.S. Embassy in Manila and we have had a chance to review it.  Based on our review, you need to bring the following documents with you to your interview:

FROM APPLICANT(S)

- Application Fee

- Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- Certificate of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the past 12 months for XXXXXXXXXXX

- Medical examination results for XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CLEARANCES

- National Bureau of Investigations (NBI) Clearance issued within the past 12 months for  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please remember to bring with you:

- Bring a valid passport and all expired passports for each applicant.

- Bring a confirmation page from your DS-260 online application for each visa applicant.

- If you have lived in a country other than the Philippines or the United States for more than 12 months, please submit a police clearance from that country.  For more information please go to: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html, search for the country you lived in before, and look at the information provided in the "police records" section.

- All applicants must register their delivery address online.  We are unable to deliver your passport and visa if you fail to register a delivery address. To register online, click on the “Select Document Delivery Address” link under the Immigrant Visas section of our website (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/) .  Once there, click on the first link under the “More Actions”  to register a delivery address for the first time, or to change an existing delivery address. If you have any question(s) on how to register a delivery address, please contact Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.

We hope this email helps you prepare for your interview.  If you are unable to obtain all of the requested documents, you may still attend your interview at the U.S. Embassy. However, if you do not bring these documents to your interview, it will delay the issuance of your visa.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Section

U.S. Embassy

Manila, Philippines

Edited by AnJ Co

Timeline
10 hours ago, Amy Carol Wolff said:

Hey all. Had the most frustrating thing happen today. Our Oct 9 appointment in juarez was cancelled because the Embassy is undergoing "administrative procedures". They rescheduled us for Nov 3. You guys think it's ok for him to visit now that we have a longer wait? Don't want to go that long without seeing him! He has a B1/b2 visa.

Oh My Gosh!!!  Now even an embassy gets Administrative Processing!  This really bites into your timeline SMH

7 hours ago, Ana&Matt said:

6 hours ago, Ana&Matt said:

I just got a call from the embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

He said I should get my passport and visa in 6/7 days

:jest:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
5 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I am finished with my DS-160 since August. can I still edit it and re print it for my incoming interview? Thanks!

When you say "finished" do you mean you clicked the "sign" button?

If so when you did that it also asked for an email address of where it would send the confirmation statement which you can now print out.

After you hit "sign" and get the confirmation that is it you can't go back and edit anything.

We finished our end of August and printed out the confirmation letter with barcode which they emailed to me.

If you have some minor changes you can just tell them at the interview.

If it is major then you may need to do a brand new DS-160 but I would do more research of the effect that might have if any on the previously submitted DS-160.

So to start. Check your email.

Timeline
3 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

So last night, I get this email.  It says my file has been reviewed.  My question is the noticeable missing from this list is the I.134, and Continuing Relationship Evidence.   Is this list standard? Or is my heavily front loaded I.129f paying off?

Any Ph filers see any difference in this email compared to yours?  I also noticed the font is different in the list part than the rest of the e-mail font, like a blank was typed on with what they needed.......   

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. Please be advised that this account is unable to receive messages. For inquiries you may send an e-mail to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or call the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

REF CASE: MNL201773XXXX

Congratulations on your upcoming immigrant visa interview.  Your file is now with the U.S. Embassy in Manila and we have had a chance to review it.  Based on our review, you need to bring the following documents with you to your interview:

FROM APPLICANT(S)

- Application Fee

- Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- Certificate of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the past 12 months for XXXXXXXXXXX

- Medical examination results for XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CLEARANCES

- National Bureau of Investigations (NBI) Clearance issued within the past 12 months for  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please remember to bring with you:

- Bring a valid passport and all expired passports for each applicant.

- Bring a confirmation page from your DS-260 online application for each visa applicant.

- If you have lived in a country other than the Philippines or the United States for more than 12 months, please submit a police clearance from that country.  For more information please go to: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html, search for the country you lived in before, and look at the information provided in the "police records" section.

- All applicants must register their delivery address online.  We are unable to deliver your passport and visa if you fail to register a delivery address. To register online, click on the “Select Document Delivery Address” link under the Immigrant Visas section of our website (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/) .  Once there, click on the first link under the “More Actions”  to register a delivery address for the first time, or to change an existing delivery address. If you have any question(s) on how to register a delivery address, please contact Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.

We hope this email helps you prepare for your interview.  If you are unable to obtain all of the requested documents, you may still attend your interview at the U.S. Embassy. However, if you do not bring these documents to your interview, it will delay the issuance of your visa.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Section

U.S. Embassy

Manila, Philippines

1.) US Embassy in Manila has not asked for I-134 in years. My prior K-1 there was not asked for it either.

2.) It says DS-260 which is in error as K-1 needs DS-160

3.) It says police clearance for anywhere lived for more than 12 months outside of Philippines but other places it says 6 months. - might not apply to your fiancee.

4.) I would still bring continuing evidence of relationship. This could be photos and new passport stamps from any visits that occurred after submitting the I-129f, copies of remittances and chat logs, phone bills (yeah most use apps for that), receipts for engagement rings, info on wedding plans etc.

Congrats on your progress you guys are almost there.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, LabOz said:

1.) US Embassy in Manila has not asked for I-134 in years. My prior K-1 there was not asked for it either.

2.) It says DS-260 which is in error as K-1 needs DS-160

3.) It says police clearance for anywhere lived for more than 12 months outside of Philippines but other places it says 6 months. - might not apply to your fiancee.

4.) I would still bring continuing evidence of relationship. This could be photos and new passport stamps from any visits that occurred after submitting the I-129f, copies of remittances and chat logs, phone bills (yeah most use apps for that), receipts for engagement rings, info on wedding plans etc.

Congrats on your progress you guys are almost there.

Thanx!  Yep! I was catching all them errors too.  (260 vs 160 and 12 mos)  Our PSA and NBI docs are less than 12 DAYS lol.  Plan on bringing more, but just wondered how they operate, but by the sound of it, they review your file BEFORE the interview as opposed to some posts we have read here months ago that said differently.  

Hoping I catch a real compassionate CO that offers a speedy VOH so I can steal her away with me on the return flight!!!  Ahhhh, to dream :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.