Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, troika said:

haha.. Go Big Red !! Fiance said, she also received our football season tickets in the mail today. All happening now :whistle:

Seriously!!!!!  It's your freeeeeking Lucky Day, ain't it??????   Did you buy a lottery ticket too? should LOL :D

Nebraska is sold out for how many seasons in advance year after year, A great history, and some awesome seasons.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, AJ&Milena said:

Thank you I went to USPS and signed up with my name and address for informed delivery. Is that all I need to do to receive the email scan or do I have to sign up for something with USCIS? 

I'm not the USC, so not sure, my fiance signed up. I think you have to opt-in to receive email .. something like this

culture-gaps-blog-signup-usps-informed-d

2 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Seriously!!!!!  It's your freeeeeking Lucky Day, ain't it??????   Did you buy a lottery ticket too? should LOL :D

Nebraska is sold out for how many seasons in advance year after year, A great history, and some awesome seasons.  

Haha .. exactly what her sister said, we should buy a lottery ticket today too. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, troika said:

I'm not the USC, so not sure, my fiance signed up. I think you have to opt-in to receive email .. something like this

culture-gaps-blog-signup-usps-informed-d

Perfect! Thank you

Timeline
8 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Can somebody please clarify the difference between "I-129F Received" and "I-129F NOA1 Date".

I'm guessing "received" is the date on the uscis website and NOA1 date is the date on the physical letter. Mine are the same.

Find Notice Date top right corner of your notice

Enter it as your NOA1 date for most accurate prediction of your NOA2 date

or did I miss your question?   USCIS goes by Received date when assigning priority to cases, but VJ uses Notice Date as the standard to predicting cases

Edited by AnJ Co

Timeline
6 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Can somebody please clarify the difference between "I-129F Received" and "I-129F NOA1 Date".

I'm guessing "received" is the date on the uscis website and NOA1 date is the date on the physical letter. Mine are the same.

I think it's just when they received the application from the lockbox and when they had the chance to print the confirmation. If they are the same, then they were pretty quick, never seen one with the same receive and noa1 date ;)

Timeline
1 minute ago, KrisKi8 said:

got a letter from NVC today, dated Aug 4th, exactly 2 weeks from NOA2 date :D

oh, so they also send a physical letter ?.. didn't know that, everyone seems to phone them.

37 minutes ago, KozmicBlues said:

That's awesome!! I will keep checking for sure. Also, just curious... how are you able to tell the date by the case number?

A couple others have posted the information & a link to a great explanation is:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=38754&hl=

I hope this helps!

Timeline
9 hours ago, amishbaby said:

I was searching google a bit to see if this is what an NOA2 looks like, and I thought the same but I didn't wanna jump the gun and assume it was and be disappointed. :(

Thank you so much!!! It really did work out! I thought I was going to be waiting about 2 more months for it. It just felt like I was never going to get it. As soon as I say I'll take a break from VJ, I get a letter in my Informed Delivery. Isn't it great how that works?! :P

Haha. .yup and I was teasing earlier about seeing you back here tomorrow when you said you were leaving for a while. 

Congrats

Make sure to make a few photocopies of the actual letter so you will have a copy of your Willy Wonka Golden Ticket

Timeline
2 minutes ago, troika said:

oh, so they also send a physical letter ?.. didn't know that, everyone seems to phone them.

Yeah. I wasn't expecting to get anything from them so I was surprised when I saw the mail.

Anyways, there's a case # but does anybody know where can I find the IIN and BIN?

Timeline
4 hours ago, pajobra said:

I don't think the 150 deadline is anything anymore. Not since they moved back to January 1st. It is probably more like 180 now. lol I still feel we will get our NOA2 this week. Nothing today though at Day 147.

Yippie I'm just over half way there then ;)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, GazLisa said:

Have a great Monday too @Yzabelle ☺️☺️ March filers rule ✌🏻 Eeeeek only 2 weeks till your interview 😂 no sleep 😴 for you then 😬

7 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

@Yzabelle We use DHL - seems to be cheapest.   Recommend only sending wet signature documents to save money and PDF email the rest.

Cost is over a hundred dollars usually

6 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

@Yzabelle: Your fiance should go to DHL and ask. Scott just expressmailed (36 hours) me his documents, and it was 49$ to Germany!

@amishbaby: I told you!!!! :D And see - it was approved before (at least a moment of glory for the senator to be a bringer of good news haha)! Yay!!! CELEBRATE!!

@troika: WOOOOOOHOOOOO! You made it! The looooong wait is over! I'm so happy for you!!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, fellow Whiners! 
This girl will now take an early shower, stuff food in her face and go to sleep. Departure here: 3am! 

I just told him to just scan it. I had to convince him again.. I said before to just scan it but he doesn't want to. Now that he realized he's already short with the time, he finally agreed! ;)) 

i'm already nervous about my interview. I hope I'll get approved. I'm so scared' 😭😭😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.