Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

NICE!  I was planning to attend and was hoping it would be viewed as being supportive..... It's a lot of stress on the beneficiary and I know she wants me there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  But What is wrong with you????? You tell Anna before you tell us???????  Where's your priorities, man???   LOL   So Happy for you both!!!!  Especially Happy!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!   Speedy NVC and Emb travels to you both!

I'd like to see them clean up the remainders of Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar LOL

We've been patiently waiting, some of them longer than us

Not that I have experience in this, but it appears the noa2 is dated after the withdrawal letter..... Be sure to send a reinstatement letter and mention a 'thank you for noa2' in the letter. Keep copies of all letters and proceed.   Hopefully someone with experience will read this and give some good proceeding advice.  Regardless, I think you are in good shape still.  

I love how the UKI hang together. Y'all have some great hearts!

I got talked into (well actually begged into) picking up a shift - turned out to be 15.5 hrs - overnight.  WOW, everytime I take a long sleep to catch up, This thread gets really lit up with news :) 

yeah. even the CsR made it clear that the Withdrawal letter was send Before NoA2, so we can just continue? because withdrawing the NoA2 should be address in nVc.. do you think its wiser that we send a Letter that we want to rescind the withrawal letter?? as early as we can??  ThankYou 

5 minutes ago, Maria124 said:

i know. not thinking well and wisely, 😣😞 we cant continue yet , not until we have an official answer that our NoA2 wont be revoke.. 😞😞😔😔 thankyou 

coz now, we dont know how to cancel it.. write another letter or just simply call 😢

I guess I'd try to call.... they must have received your withdrawal... maybe you can at least have them set a not that it's invalid. Can't hurt to try at least.
Because if you write a letter and it arrives after your NOA2 was cancelled...?? 

Crappy situation :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Maria124 said:

yeah. even the CsR made it clear that the Withdrawal letter was send Before NoA2, so we can just continue? because withdrawing the NoA2 should be address in nVc.. do you think its wiser that we send a Letter that we want to rescind the withrawal letter?? as early as we can??  ThankYou 

I think that would be the best. A certified letter to USCIS addressed to same address you wrote to last time. 

And sooner the better.  Then proceed as normal.  

22 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

I guess I'd try to call.... they must have received your withdrawal... maybe you can at least have them set a not that it's invalid. Can't hurt to try at least.
Because if you write a letter and it arrives after your NOA2 was cancelled...?? 

Crappy situation :(

we tried to call, actually my F. And it says continue with the process. but because ive read one thread, that they did that and tried calling to be sure that the Withdrawal letter is not valid, by the time the benefeciary had her interview they saw the withdrawal letter in the system and denied her visa. that my dilemma.. what if that happens. 😭😭

23 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

I think that would be the best. A certified letter to USCIS addressed to same address you wrote to last time. 

And sooner the better.  Then proceed as normal.  

email wont do, i guess right?? 

urrgghhh.. worst.. hope evrything will turn out right..  😔

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Maria124 said:

email wont do, i guess right?? 

urrgghhh.. worst.. hope evrything will turn out right..  😔

pretty much everything that happens here in VJ, someone already did it.

This was from 2 yrs ago.......  They advise that a 129f cannot be un-cancelled.  I believe it is good news that they approved your petition. The ending advice in this thread below was to call the NVC and see how it goes.  The OP didn't complete their timeline, so I don't know how it turned out for her, perhaps sending her a message asking for her outcome would help.  Whatever manner you sent the withdrawal, send the 'withdrawal of the withdrawal' that way.  If it was email, use email.  

If I was in this circumstance, I would call the NVC daily looking for the case number.  If they got the withdrawal with the NOA2 they will surely be asking you about that.  Since you are approved, I would proceed as if nothing happened..... After all, they ignored your request and approved and you are fine with that now

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 hours ago, BaconSF said:

Does the letter from employer have to be recent? or can I use my offer letter from Feb 2016? 

Does your offer letter states all the required information? Anyway, I would use a recent one, because that's the main point in the letter of employment, to show the current situation. It's supposed to mention if your position is permanent or temporary and how long you've been working there along other things like, of course, your annual income.

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Timeline
1 hour ago, Estibaliz said:

Does your offer letter states all the required information? Anyway, I would use a recent one, because that's the main point in the letter of employment, to show the current situation. It's supposed to mention if your position is permanent or temporary and how long you've been working there along other things like, of course, your annual income.

okay, thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 hours ago, BaconSF said:

Does the letter from employer have to be recent? or can I use my offer letter from Feb 2016? 

I could be wrong, but I think it has to be within 6 months of the interview date, or something like that

Timeline

Congratulations @Chris and Tin!! 🎉🍾 :dance: May I know what are the questions they asked you during the interview?

AOS Timeline:

Dec 18, 2017:           Married!
January 18, 2018:    Filed AOS, EAD, AP

March 1, 2018:         Biometrics 
May 24, 2018:          Interview (Approved)

June 7, 2018:           Received Green Card

ROC Timeline:

March 26, 2020:      ROC packet sent via FedEx (Phoenix Service Center)

March 31, 2020:      USCIS received the packet

April 3, 2020:          NOA received

Sept 30, 2020:       Biometric letter received (I didn't have to do it due to pandemic)

January 20 2021:   Approval letter received

January 29, 2021:      Green Card received!

Timeline

Any march 27 filers here who have gotten their approvals already? And those who have not gotten theirs yet? The frustration is real! 💔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Yep!  I agree with you.  5 months is unconscionable. 

Frustration is Very Real.    :girlwerewolf2xn:  I've reached the limits of my patience.  

This week (regardless if it helps or not) I'm calling and emailing and rattling doors.

I may even call the US Forestry Service!  IDC  :diablo:

There are others waiting longer, but there are April approvals, also.  :protest:

Monday is day 144 receive and this insanity is going to end  - I don't know when, nor do I know how, but I'm sick of this BENCH!!!!!

Tell me who gets a paddlin, and I'll help!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Tell me who gets a paddlin, and I'll help!

Hahaha, Anyone dumb enough to ask me 'May I help you?'

I'll msg u quick as I find em :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Found this interesting blurb about how the NVC number is generated:

The digits tell us exactly when NVC created the case. For example a case with the number MNL2013747003 would be a case assigned to the U.S. Embassy in Manila. 2013 is the year in which NVC received the case from the USCIS. The Julian date plus 500 is 747, so this case was created on September 4, 2013, the 247th day of the year. The 003 shows that it was the third case created for Manila on that day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.