Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, KozmicBlues said:

@TearsOfBabylon @mytruelove18 thank you!!!

It's official - USPS informed delivery email just popped up and the letter from USCIS is in there! It's happening!!! Also, yesterday by some miracle my fiance was able to get his birth certificate!!! Anyone familiar with India knows how impossibly difficult it was going to be for him to track it down. He emailed me a scan of it so I woke up to that great news this morning. He's stressing out because it's all on him now so he's running around trying to get all of his documents in order...I told him now he knows how I feel when I was putting together the petition! haha. 

Yay thats wonderul :D So excited for you and jealous all at the same time. LOL :D

Day 137 and nothing in informed mail and again we wait. Tomorrow is another day. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations to all receiving their NOA2! Im still in the waiting line still but now im still keeping my cool.😊 To those who is still waiting. We can do this guys. 😁

Timeline
37 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Yay thats wonderul :D So excited for you and jealous all at the same time. LOL :D

Day 137 and nothing in informed mail and again we wait. Tomorrow is another day. :)

You will get yours soon!! I've been silently cheering you on as a fellow Canadian.  My NOA2 to interview took almost 3 months but I'm hoping this was just due to summer and by the time you get yours, holidays will be over and moving faster.  

I can't remember, but do you have any family coming down for your wedding? Another option to move your stuff is pay for them to bring an extra suitcase or two on the plane if they are.  I never looked into shipping my stuff, as when I sent my fiance some ketchup chips and maple candies in a small shoebox, the cost was $16 😱  

19 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

You will get yours soon!! I've been silently cheering you on as a fellow Canadian.  My NOA2 to interview took almost 3 months but I'm hoping this was just due to summer and by the time you get yours, holidays will be over and moving faster.  

I can't remember, but do you have any family coming down for your wedding? Another option to move your stuff is pay for them to bring an extra suitcase or two on the plane if they are.  I never looked into shipping my stuff, as when I sent my fiance some ketchup chips and maple candies in a small shoebox, the cost was $16 😱  

I looked into it and a 20lb box would be about 50 bucks. Still pondering that. Also figure I will go through my ####### again and downsize further like do I really need it or can I sell it in the townwide garage sale in two weeks and make some money. LOL My Mum is thinking of coming down for the wedding depending on when it is. Although I told her not to worry and that we planned on having a party later next year to invite everyone too. :) She told me to elope when I was younger anyway. LMAO 

I am gonna cross fingers that its moving faster soon at Montreal but not gonna hold my breath for that. :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
21 hours ago, Patricia & Ola said:

So, September 14th is our interview date in Stockholm. That was the next available. We were hoping for an August appointment, but we'll take it. It feels good to finally have a date!

Congrats to all who've received good news this week!

We have the same interview date! Also, there are no more dates available at the embassy right now.. Pretty crazy how few slots they seem to have for K1s. 

6 minutes ago, Emmsan said:

We have the same interview date! Also, there are no more dates available at the embassy right now.. Pretty crazy how few slots they seem to have for K1s. 

Its that way for the Canadian one in Montreal. They only Do K1 interviews on Wednesdays. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
11 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Its that way for the Canadian one in Montreal. They only Do K1 interviews on Wednesdays. 

I'm guessing Stockholm only do theirs on Thursdays then. But that really sucks for everyone (such as yourself) that has to wait for a really long time for NOA2 as well.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Leennnn said:

Still waiting😞😞😞😞im so stress 

Noa1 4/23 😐😐 

What's your NOA1 date?  I remember a few weeks ago it was 3/20.

regardless, hang in there, you aren't alone

1 hour ago, twoDs said:

Day 137 also, didn't even get an informed mail email this morning and we're an hour past when it usually arrives.

Called my senator (the same one that delivered good news to KosmicBlues) yesterday morning, no one answered so I left a message and still no call back.

We'll see if they call today, otherwise I guess we'll be stuck trying again on Monday.

Some of the new NOA2s are hitting the VJ database, yesterday at this time there were 25 entries between 7-15 and 7-31 and now there's 29. Over on the

April thread someone was saying there were ~250 status updates near the 3/28 dates, so we could see quite a wave. I suspect that AnJ is correct that

they're gaming the average, in which case USCIS will focus on the last days of the month since those will have the lowest processing times and still be

counted towards the Q1 average.

All the 129F applications on the case tracker for 3/13 appear to start at WAC1790246073 and go through WAC1790246115, and there have been no

recent updates to the status on those, and indeed the only updates at all are a few scattered responses to RFEs sent a month ago, though there's one

case that got labeled approved back then as well. There are five outstanding cases on VJ for that date, ours, pajobra's, and slwomack1 are all actively

posting here, one looks like an abandoned account and the other doesn't have a published timeline.

Currently there are 180 cases on VJ without NOA2. Below is the status by NOA1, databse updated last night at 6pm, so presumably as those

new NOA2s hit like the handful this morning this will change a lot:

2017/02/08 1 1 100% 
2017/03/01 21 15 71.4% 
2017/03/02 7 5 71.4% 
2017/03/03 15 9 60% 
2017/03/04 2 1 50% 
2017/03/05 1 0 0% 
2017/03/06 32 24 75% 
2017/03/07 18 15 83.3% 
2017/03/08 5 4 80% 
2017/03/09 19 9 47.4% 
2017/03/10 9 2 22.2% 
2017/03/11 10 7 70% 
2017/03/13 20 15 75% 
2017/03/14 12 9 75% 
2017/03/15 18 12 66.7% 
2017/03/16 24 11 45.8% 
2017/03/17 9 3 33.3% 
2017/03/20 28 12 42.9% 
2017/03/21 20 6 30% 
2017/03/22 13 6 46.2% 
2017/03/23 10 5 50% 
2017/03/24 13 5 38.5% 
2017/03/25 1 1 100% 
2017/03/26 2 1 50% 
2017/03/27 21 8 38.1% 
2017/03/28 19 5 26.3% 
2017/03/29 17 5 29.4% 
2017/03/30 5 1 20% 
2017/03/31 16 2 12.5% 

And our case is one of those outstanding cases :) The dates are the same. 

Barely can overcome this silence already :( 

Timeline
2 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

@TearsOfBabylon @mytruelove18 thank you!!!

It's official - USPS informed delivery email just popped up and the letter from USCIS is in there! It's happening!!! Also, yesterday by some miracle my fiance was able to get his birth certificate!!! Anyone familiar with India knows how impossibly difficult it was going to be for him to track it down. He emailed me a scan of it so I woke up to that great news this morning. He's stressing out because it's all on him now so he's running around trying to get all of his documents in order...I told him now he knows how I feel when I was putting together the petition! haha. 

HA!  Shoulda claimed yesterday to be psychic and not told of the Senator and predicted your own approval - then today Wallah!!! Informed Delivery!!!.  Coulda started a new business - Arizona Psychics specializing in 129F's HAHAHAHA

Seriously though............. congratulations, It has been good to hang out with you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Emmsan said:

Has delayed our wedding, but at least we have a date! Wanna become Facebook friends? Patricia Vandel......May be way easier to chat!

2 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

Congrats! Just can imagine how enormously happy you are! Let the rest of the process be super fast for you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm so antsy to check the mail today, but I' m stuck at work. With KozmicBlues' NOA2 and the RFE just 6 cases after mine all dated the same day, I'm hoping we made the cut!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, twoDs said:

............ <snip>

I suspect that AnJ is correct that they're gaming the average, in which case USCIS will focus on the last days of the month since those will have the lowest processing times and still be counted towards the Q1 average.  <snip>

I suspect that on Monday I'll either be a fool or correct - I still think that on Monday April cases get broke open and untouched cases with March rcv dates goes to backlog and they will be for overtime and 'blended in' with a 50 day petitioner to ease the shock to their Avg Time 

........... <snip>...........

Currently there are 180 cases on VJ without NOA2. Below is the status by NOA1, databse updated last night at 6pm, so presumably as those new NOA2s hit like the handful this morning this will change a lot:  3/21 30%

........... <snip>

My rcv date is 3/16, notice date is 3/21   Either way, I have horrible odds of being in the touched, other than knowing I was 6 cases from an RFE on 7/26 at 2pm calif processing ctr time.  So I have a little hope that tomorrow's mail could contain that action.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.