dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, zaiddiaz said:

Hello all!

I just called NVC this morning as soon as they were open. WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW DATE! YAY! Haven't got the letter in the email yet but I assume I will get it shortly.

CC: 16MAR2017

Interview: 02MAY2017 @ Manila Embassy

Almost there :)

Great news...The long wait is over ... Congrats

5 minutes ago, Lena15 said:

Great news...The long wait is over ... Congrats

Thank you so much! I can almost feel it!

09/24 - Sent out I-130 to Phoenix, AZ

09/26 - Received at Phoenix (somewhere in between, the I-797 was mailed and marked back to sender due to post office error)

10/24 - Finally got the I-797 NOA-1 resent to me - forwarded my case to NSC

11/04 - Status changed to RFE

11/12 - Got the RFE letter in the mail (certified copy of marriage certificate)

11/18 - Mailed in RFE response

11/21 - RFE received at USCIS

11/21 - RFE status changed to response review

11/29 - Case approved at USCIS

12/03 - Received NOA-2 in the mail

12/09 - Case sent to NVC

12/15 - Case received by NVC

12/20 - NVC case number and IIN assigned

12/21 - DS-261 submitted online & gave email addresses

12/22 - Had NVC review DS-261 over the phone, paid AOS fee

12/24 - Paid IV fee

12/28 - Submitted DS-260

12/29 - Submitted packet to NVC via FedEx

01/03 - Packet delivered to NVC

01/04 - NVC scan date

03/02 - NVC Supervisor Review

03/16 - Case Complete at NVC

03/30 - Interview date confirmed over phone (and P4 email?)

03/30 - P4 letter received via email

05/02 - Interview at Manila Embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who got their interview date! As soon as I saw all these messages I figured I would just call and see what happens! Turns out, we got our interview date also! 

Cc: 03/16/2017

interview scheduled: 03/30/2017

interview date: 05/08/2017 

Does anyone have a guess or idea how long it can take to clear customs at point of entry?

My wife will will be coming thru Houston, just trying to get an idea how it will taken for her to process in.  

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lena15 said:

Great news....But will suggest you get your VISA in passport (which u will get on the day of interview) then after u deal with the " possible employers with real date"😃😃.

Waiting for my interview date too...

CC March 20th 2017

It was probably for me :)  In fact they stamp visa 2-3 days after the interview but-but-but.

Going to the interview without real job offer (could be informal but still) has a great chance of delay called "Administrative processing". That's what my lawyer said.

While this type of employment visa doesn't require an employer they still want to see you 1) will stay in your field after entering U.S. 2) will have sources for living

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Guys when will we receive our interview letter? I know my interview is scheduled for may 8 but we have yet to receive any email confirmation. Does anyone know how long it usually takes until we receive it? 

1 minute ago, Diana94 said:

Guys when will we receive our interview letter? I know my interview is scheduled for may 8 but we have yet to receive any email confirmation. Does anyone know how long it usually takes until we receive it? 

My wife's interview was scheduled on march 13, I received the P4 letter on march 17. 

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, AlexUA said:

Just got P4 letter with interview date!

Case Complete February 22

Interview appointment March 30

Interview date May 25 (Kiev Embassy, Ukraine)

Soooo long to wait from now but anyway great!!! :)  Hope many of you get your appointment letters today and tomorrow :)

Finally Congrats

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, lsu_mike said:

Does anyone have a guess or idea how long it can take to clear customs at point of entry?

My wife will will be coming thru Houston, just trying to get an idea how it will taken for her to process in.  

Pls let me know what you find.  Houston may be our POE too?

Edited by TeeA10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.