dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Royo said:

Case Completed finally! :jest:

Case competed - March 29th 2017!

Could you guys please tell me what is next?

When would I be scheduled for an interview?

U should receive an email from NVC letting you know that your case is complete in the next few days.  As far as the interview date, depends on available slots at the embassy where your interview will take place. Once the interview is scheduled you will receive an email which is the P4 letter, with the date and time.  

After u get the P4 you will need to take a medical exam before the interview.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

U should receive an email from NVC letting you know that your case is complete in the next few days.  As far as the interview date, depends on available slots at the embassy where your interview will take place. Once the interview is scheduled you will receive an email which is the P4 letter, with the date and time.  

Great!

Thank you so much :rolleyes:

When they ask for beneficiary's current address. What is that for? Do they ever mail anything at their address? Mostly everything is send via email right?

Edited by Noor881

Does anyone know why they ask for current address for beneficiary? Do they ever mail anything to the beneficiary before and after the interview. 

The address that we gave, sometimes mails will get lost there so I wanted to give them a better address if they will be mailing something imp. 

1 hour ago, Noor881 said:

Does anyone know why they ask for current address for beneficiary? Do they ever mail anything to the beneficiary before and after the interview. 

The address that we gave, sometimes mails will get lost there so I wanted to give them a better address if they will be mailing something imp. 

My wife, who's the beneficiary, has only received one piece of mail thru the process so far. I, the petitioner, have received only 3 things in the mail. I got the NOA1, NOA2, and a letter from the NVC saying they've updated the mailing address. 

I made myself the agent, so everything would be sent here to me in the states. She does receive all the email updates, just as I do. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
4 hours ago, lsu_mike said:

What is the content of the email for the case complete? We yet to receive any email for the case complete. CC on March 24, 2017. Although we received a letter in the mail today stating informations - case number, visa type, PD, embassy and that the validity is 1year. Is that the case complete letter?

Thank you!

Our IR-1 Journey

05/20/2016 : Submit our I130 packet

05/23/2016 : NOA1 by Email & Text

05/28/2016 : NOA1 Hardcopy

10/12/2016 : Transferred to Texas Service Centre

10/26/2016 : Approved!???

11/08/2016 : Case sent to Department of State

11/15/2016 : NVC Received

11/23/2016 : Case Number & IIN received (confirmed through phone)

11/23/2016 : Submit DS-261

11/25/2016 : Welcome Letter from NVC & AOS fee invoiced

11/26/2016. : Pay AOS Fee

12/01/2016 : IV fee invoiced

12/01/2016 : Pay IV fee

12/05/2016 : Submit DS-260 online

12/09/2016 : Mail AOS & IV packet

6 minutes ago, USandMalaysia said:

What is the content of the email for the case complete? We yet to receive any email for the case complete. CC on March 24, 2017. Although we received a letter in the mail today stating informations - case number, visa type, PD, embassy and that the validity is 1year. Is that the case complete letter?

Thank you!

Can't remember exact wording but, pretty much  that the NVC had received all required documents to forward my case to the embassy.  It took about 7 days from cc to get the email. 

Interview was scheduled about about a week later. Then about another to get the p4 letter. 

Cc 3/3 

receive cc email 3/9

interview schedule 3/13 for April 18

received P4 email  3/17. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

Can't remember exact wording but, pretty much  that the NVC had received all required documents to forward my case to the embassy.  It took about 7 days from cc to get the email. 

Interview was scheduled about about a week later. Then about another to get the p4 letter. 

Cc 3/3 

receive cc email 3/9

interview schedule 3/13 for April 18

received P4 email  3/17. 

Ah so looks like the one we got in the mail today is not the Cc letter. Because it didnt say that they will forward to embassy. It only mentioned to not let more than one year pass without contacting nvc concerning the visa petition else all fees and documents submitted will be expired.

Our IR-1 Journey

05/20/2016 : Submit our I130 packet

05/23/2016 : NOA1 by Email & Text

05/28/2016 : NOA1 Hardcopy

10/12/2016 : Transferred to Texas Service Centre

10/26/2016 : Approved!???

11/08/2016 : Case sent to Department of State

11/15/2016 : NVC Received

11/23/2016 : Case Number & IIN received (confirmed through phone)

11/23/2016 : Submit DS-261

11/25/2016 : Welcome Letter from NVC & AOS fee invoiced

11/26/2016. : Pay AOS Fee

12/01/2016 : IV fee invoiced

12/01/2016 : Pay IV fee

12/05/2016 : Submit DS-260 online

12/09/2016 : Mail AOS & IV packet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got interview letter from Nvc. Am I going to get a letter from the embassy in order for mebto schedule my medical appointment.... Jamaican embassy

...and we got our P4 letter via email today!

09/24 - Sent out I-130 to Phoenix, AZ

09/26 - Received at Phoenix (somewhere in between, the I-797 was mailed and marked back to sender due to post office error)

10/24 - Finally got the I-797 NOA-1 resent to me - forwarded my case to NSC

11/04 - Status changed to RFE

11/12 - Got the RFE letter in the mail (certified copy of marriage certificate)

11/18 - Mailed in RFE response

11/21 - RFE received at USCIS

11/21 - RFE status changed to response review

11/29 - Case approved at USCIS

12/03 - Received NOA-2 in the mail

12/09 - Case sent to NVC

12/15 - Case received by NVC

12/20 - NVC case number and IIN assigned

12/21 - DS-261 submitted online & gave email addresses

12/22 - Had NVC review DS-261 over the phone, paid AOS fee

12/24 - Paid IV fee

12/28 - Submitted DS-260

12/29 - Submitted packet to NVC via FedEx

01/03 - Packet delivered to NVC

01/04 - NVC scan date

03/02 - NVC Supervisor Review

03/16 - Case Complete at NVC

03/30 - Interview date confirmed over phone (and P4 email?)

03/30 - P4 letter received via email

05/02 - Interview at Manila Embassy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations on the May interviews being scheduled. Can't believe another month has just flown by.

New thread going up in a bit. I need my morning coffee first. :)

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.