Ray&Ash

I-129F November 2016 Filers - Part 2

2,907 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 hours ago, visamountain said:

Help! Can someone please recommend an agent to deal with police clearance in South Africa? We may have been using a scam artist named Nico who is using the commissioners email address Peter Wieselthaler. My fiancé just took a 40 hour bus to Zimbabwe and I will probably have to fly him back to South Africa for the day to start over. 

@visamountain the south African PC takes 8 weeks to receive it had to he done last year already as it is only valid for 6 months it can only be obtained through the SAPS in his home town.and it gets sent to the commissioner in Pretoria hense it takes 8 weeks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 hours ago, GalahadandHolly said:

May 9th 2017 and we are APPROVED! We are over the moon excited for our future together and wish everyone that is going through this process a swift approval to be together with their loved ones! Thanks to all the support, encouragement and wisdom from the members here on Visa Jour

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : London, United Kingdom
I-129F Sent : 2016-11-17
I-129F NOA1 : 2016-11-23
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-02-23
NVC Received : 2017-03-17
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-03-20
NVC Left : 2017-03-31
Consulate Received : 2017-04-03
Packet 3 Received : 2017-04-07
Packet 3 Sent : 2017-04-07
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2017-05-09 icon13.gif Submit Review
Interview Result : Approved
Second Interview
(If Required):

Second Interview Result:  
Visa Received :  
US Entry :  
Marriage :  
Comments :  
Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-129f was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date. 

Your interview took 167 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

ney! :D

Congrats 🍾🎊 

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

Recieved text notifications Aug 29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

@kurt&eva things are looking up for us.  In a matter of two days things have taken a turn for the better.  It had been one month since our first communication with this agent, who is supposed to cut the time dramatically.  His was a promise of 10 days.  Last night I learned that our application for his police clearance in South Africa was in the building and just needed a signature before sending it to Zimbabwe.  Then I get a call and learn that they didn't do a police clearance and did a background check again.  I cry hysterically when I type in the name of the man my fiancé has been using reading about him on scambook.  Next we learn that it turns out his fingerprints were not clear enough, which I knew couldn't be true because my fingerprints are extremely hard to capture and they do not let you leave until they have a good capture.  Every day for a month something new that just felt like stalling.  So I sent an email letting the two know that I would be stopping by my lawyer's office after work today, if we didn't have a DHL tracking number and my fiance called the office, as the man he's dealing with tends to only text him, which was the first reason I was suspicious of possible fraud.  He confronted him about possible fraud and thankfully was proven false.  The phone call went well and my email message was received.  I was told that my threat of a lawyer was baseless and unnecessary, when I actually meant exactly that.  I was really heading to my lawyer, because he told me he would do everything he could to help me out if I ran into any problems along the way.  But I was also told nonetheless they are now working to push our application through to get it finalized and get that confirmation sent out.  So suddenly it was found and miraculously those fingerprints cleared up.  I didn't question it.  I was just thankful. Turns out it was the commissioner and this man my fiance was using really is his partner.  He didn't seem pleased with his partner according to my fiancé.  I was going to have to fly him back to South Africa after he had just arrived from his 40 hour bus ride.  This was big but God was bigger! Police Clearance done today, application submitted today, medical tomorrow, and second police clearance is scheduled to be picked up on Friday.  We are getting so close :)  Ps. We might be having our interview on the same day as you.  There are 3 date currently open and the 30th is one of them.  Our wedding is in July and everything is coming along nicely.

Edited by visamountain

Timeline

This is what had me hysterically crying and freaking out thinking we would have to start over with a new agent for a police clearance because I just found the one we hired on Scambook.  My fiance called our guy today and though the same name, he assured him it was not him and is pushing our application to finalize it and send us confirmation.  Don't believe everything you read, but after a month of waiting you better believe this freaked out both bride and groom.  My fiance told him all about scambook.  I am so thankful to know that we are not working with the guy below.   It read, 

Good day Mile, 

I am Peter Wieselthaler. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you.On my first email I mentioned about my late client Daniel Mitreski,whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin.I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Wieselthaler. 

There was 1 RFE and 1 Response to RFE Received for Nov. filers today.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline
7 hours ago, visamountain said:

@kurt&eva things are looking up for us.  In a matter of two days things have taken a turn for the better.  It had been one month since our first communication with this agent, who is supposed to cut the time dramatically.  His was a promise of 10 days.  Last night I learned that our application for his police clearance in South Africa was in the building and just needed a signature before sending it to Zimbabwe.  Then I get a call and learn that they didn't do a police clearance and did a background check again.  I cry hysterically when I type in the name of the man my fiancé has been using reading about him on scambook.  Next we learn that it turns out his fingerprints were not clear enough, which I knew couldn't be true because my fingerprints are extremely hard to capture and they do not let you leave until they have a good capture.  Every day for a month something new that just felt like stalling.  So I sent an email letting the two know that I would be stopping by my lawyer's office after work today, if we didn't have a DHL tracking number and my fiance called the office, as the man he's dealing with tends to only text him, which was the first reason I was suspicious of possible fraud.  He confronted him about possible fraud and thankfully was proven false.  The phone call went well and my email message was received.  I was told that my threat of a lawyer was baseless and unnecessary, when I actually meant exactly that.  I was really heading to my lawyer, because he told me he would do everything he could to help me out if I ran into any problems along the way.  But I was also told nonetheless they are now working to push our application through to get it finalized and get that confirmation sent out.  So suddenly it was found and miraculously those fingerprints cleared up.  I didn't question it.  I was just thankful. Turns out it was the commissioner and this man my fiance was using really is his partner.  He didn't seem pleased with his partner according to my fiancé.  I was going to have to fly him back to South Africa after he had just arrived from his 40 hour bus ride.  This was big but God was bigger! Police Clearance done today, application submitted today, medical tomorrow, and second police clearance is scheduled to be picked up on Friday.  We are getting so close :)  Ps. We might be having our interview on the same day as you.  There are 3 date currently open and the 30th is one of them.  Our wedding is in July and everything is coming along nicely.

Awsome  well done yes my interview is the 30th of June in Johannesburg and I'm super nervous I have to denials already for b2 visa so I dono what to expect I haven't seen my fiance for 7 months but hopefully shell be in south Africa for my interview as work commitments come first and income.

Hope well see you there be strong safe and keep your head up this process is nearly done :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 minute ago, kurt&eva said:

Awsome  well done yes my interview is the 30th of June in Johannesburg and I'm super nervous I have to denials already for b2 visa so I dono what to expect I haven't seen my fiance for 7 months but hopefully shell be in south Africa for my interview as work commitments come first and income.

Hope well see you there be strong safe and keep your head up this process is nearly done :)

Having my interview 7th June in Nairobi.....boy am also super nervous haha, its kinda affecting my performance at work, I cant wait for that day when I walk out of that embassy with the visa approved in Jesus' name.

10/16/2015-------Started Dating ( we had met in person in 2012 and been friends thru the years)

11/12/2016------- Met in person again

11/14/2016------- Got engaged

12/01/2016------ I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX

12/05/2016------ NOA 1 Text message

12/08/2016------ NOA 1 Hard copy

03/08/2017------ NOA 2 On USCIS website

03/21/2017------ NVC Recieves

03/22/2017------ Case # assigned and sent to Embassy 

03/28/2017------ Case Reaches the embassy and updated on the CEAC website as "Ready"

04/10/2017------ Calls embassy to inquire about interview slot and told there is none.....Case last updated on CEAC website, still says "Ready"

Timeline

@kurt&eva I was wrong. I thought your interview date was listed as 5/30/17 which is May 30th and that's why I said ours might be the same. But you said yours is June 30th. 

Timeline

If I haven't filed my taxes for 2016 will the embassy accept my w2 forms as proof of income?

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

16 minutes ago, Stephanie B said:

If I haven't filed my taxes for 2016 will the embassy accept my w2 forms as proof of income?

Technically, a tax return is not required for the I-134 at all (albeit for self-employment, good luck without it). That doesn't mean a CO can't request it, though. Some go by the I-864 guidelines (especially with tax returns), which does require at least the most recent tax year's forms. The I-134 itself is not a required document - the underlying requirement is that the CO must believe that the intending immigrant will not become a public charge. The I-134 is the way typically used to show that requirement is met.

Long answer short...possibly.

Edited by geowrian

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

Timeline
1 minute ago, geowrian said:

Technically, a tax return is not required for the I-134 at all (albeit for self-employment, good luck without it). That doesn't mean a CO can't request it, though. Some go by the I-864 guidelines, which does require at least the most recent tax year's forms. The I-134 itself is not a required document - the underlying requirement is that the CO must believe that the intending immigrant will not become a public charge. The I-134 is the way typically used to show that requirement is met.

Long answer short...possibly.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Well he has my 2014 and 2015 returns and I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they don't give him a hard time regarding 2016 returns.

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The US Consular in VN requires some supporting documents like: W-2, federal tax returns, states tax returns, bank statement, employment letter, pay stubs. 

My fiance doesn't have much money in his bank account- only a thousand,either owns a house, even though he makes above the minimun requirements for 3 (himself, his daughter, me) and pays taxes every year. I just wonder do the C.os really care about the money in the bank? 

K1 VISA TIMELINE:

11/09/16 --- I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
11/12/16 --- Delivered at Dallas Lock Box

11/16/16 --- NOA1 Date on hard copy notice

11/17/16 --- NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

11/26/16 --- NOA1 hard copy received

03/16/17 --- NOA2 - 4 months of waiting 

03/25/17 --- NOA2 hard copy received

04/03/17 --- Case number received (18 days)

04/05/17 --- Case number sent to US Consular in HCM city

04/10/17 --- Case is ready (5 days shipping)

05/03/17--- Vaccination & Medical Exam

05/22/17--- Interview APPROVED! YAY!!!

05/24/17--- Visa was issued

05/27/17--- Visa in hand

06/16/17--- POE San Francisco

06/30/17--- Got married.

AOS TIMELINE:

08/25/17--- Sent AOS application to Chicago, IL

08/28/17--- Delivered.

09/??/17--- NOA1 Date on hard copy

There was 1 approved Nov. case today. Congrats!

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

AOS:

Spoiler

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

NVC

K-1

Timeline
11 hours ago, visamountain said:

@kurt&eva I was wrong. I thought your interview date was listed as 5/30/17 which is May 30th and that's why I said ours might be the same. But you said yours is June 30th. 

@visamountain yes its the end of may sorry for saying June it was a typo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.