meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Tquan said:

I called NVC was told they received my case 4days ago but it hasn't been scanned yet. Do i really have 2 wait 2 wks b4 anytthing happens???

It took them like 24 days to scan mine and open a file.

7 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

It took them like 24 days to scan mine and open a file.

Wow ok, thanx any suggestions on what I should do in the mean time ?

14 hours ago, Tquan said:

Wow ok, thanx any suggestions on what I should do in the mean time ?

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Look into details, start gathering info for BOTH NVC and interview so that you will be ready when the time comes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Look into details, start gathering info for BOTH NVC and interview so that you will be ready when the time comes.

Have you picked up your visa?

9 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Thanks I'll do that, I've just seen so many say so many different things are needed I'm not sure which is which.

Timeline
On 12/21/2017 at 7:34 PM, Lazybones18 said:

Hey Congrats :)

best christmas gift

Hi could you share the list of documents you sent to NVC? I am also from Pakistan. gotten NOA2 but NVC hasnt received my file yet. I want to make sure i have all documents ready by the time NVC receives my file. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, MalRaz said:

Hi could you share the list of documents you sent to NVC? I am also from Pakistan. gotten NOA2 but NVC hasnt received my file yet. I want to make sure i have all documents ready by the time NVC receives my file. 

Morning -

Birth Certificate (NADRA) , NIkkah Namma (Nadra, Urdu, English ), I-864EZ, passport page of beneficiary and petitioner, 2 pictures of beneficiary, I sideloaded the application ( Further proof of bonafide marriage) W2, tax transcripts, job letter, pay stubs

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

Morning -

Birth Certificate (NADRA) , NIkkah Namma (Nadra, Urdu, English ), I-864EZ, passport page of beneficiary and petitioner, 2 pictures of beneficiary, I sideloaded the application ( Further proof of bonafide marriage) W2, tax transcripts, job letter, pay stubs

what kind of further proof? and I just have the Nadra Marriage Certificate and urdu nikkah Nama. should i get an english translation? 

6 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

Morning -

Thank you so much for your prompt response. 

hey guys how's everything?

I'm sure most are out of the woods by now, haha !

for us, NVC just received our case, and we have to call next week to get our invoice number. At least we're no longer stuck in Nebraska and that's a huge relief.

Hopefully the NVC stage will be slightly less stressful and long, although being from Mexico we have a bit of a road ahead of us still. Hope you're all doing great!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

for us, NVC just received our case, and we have to call next week to get our invoice number. At least we're no longer stuck in Nebraska and that's a huge relief.

Hopefully the NVC stage will be slightly less stressful and long, although being from Mexico we have a bit of a road ahead of us still. Hope you're all doing great!

Wow we just sent our package to NVC and hoping that things move along well as we're dealing with the Ghanaian embassy! 

1 hour ago, Dianalorena said:

Heyyy well I'm at the same place as you atm. I'm grateful 2 have come out of Nebraska. Just wondering the next steps with the NVC an hoping it's not as long as the USCIS. NVC received my case on Dec 22 an told me 2 call back 2 wks after for my case#. I've been  calling every few days still waiting. Can't wait for the end of all of this good luck 2 u as well.

46 minutes ago, meemee1 said:

Wow we just sent our package to NVC and hoping that things move along well as we're dealing with the Ghanaian embassy! 

Being that u sent ur packet out already were there any extra documents required besides the list that's been posted??? I'm kinda worried I might not have everything. My husband is in Trinidad an I just want to make sure as everyone that we have all that's needed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, Tquan said:

Being that u sent ur packet out already were there any extra documents required besides the list that's been posted??? I'm kinda worried I might not have everything. My husband is in Trinidad an I just want to make sure as everyone that we have all that's needed.

No there we're no extra documents required  but we did send some more of our  chat logs, pictures, letters from our family and boarding passes just to send more evidence.

Happy new year all!! Husband was originally planning on picking me up on this trip, but i have to round up work and family stuff but hey, VISA ON HAND!!!!!!:jest:

Wish everyone a speedy approval along the journey and thanks again for all supports and blessings we have received!!!:dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.