meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Hi does anyone know the answer to this question please? I have paid the DS260 fee and they took  the money out of my account now I checked my status and it says pay fees? Is this normal? Thank you

Hi everyone just wanted to update you all since I am a February filer. I'm at the final stage of this process thanks to the lord. My husbands interview is scheduled for December 8. We are so beyond excited. I have updated my timeline as well.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Txgirl254 said:

Nebraska .Noa 1- Feb 10... noa 2 -nov 16.... received today in the mail. not updated on website.... nor email/text

Congrats!!!

I got my approval today as well at Nebraska NOA1 Feb 8 NOA2 Nov 22. I literally cried when I got the news. Best Thanksgiving gift ever!

our approval arrived in the mail today also... It has been a long 269 days but couldn't be happier that things are at last moving forward!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Team Hayward said:

our approval arrived in the mail today also... It has been a long 269 days but couldn't be happier that things are at last moving forward!

Congrats! You must be so thrilled! It took 287 days for us but so glad we can finally complete the process.

Hi,

we received response for our inquiry for our case taking longer than normal for i130, 280 days. Today they respond they are waiting for interview date, I should receive the date by 90 days. But We didn't receive approval yet, still said case received, for both i130 and i485. Is it normal process? I thought they should approve first?

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello, hello after 273 days our NOA2 approved 11/21/17 received the letter to day in the mail..am so greatful to God. Next NVC🤣🤣🤣😍😍.

PD date was 2/21/17

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 hours ago, Achibaibe said:

Hello, hello after 273 days our NOA2 approved 11/21/17 received the letter to day in the mail..am so greatful to God. Next NVC🤣🤣🤣😍😍.

PD date was 2/21/17

Hello dear, congrats on your approval, very excited for you especially because we come from the same country but my visa is IR2. Am an April filler, Also had an RFE and USCIS just received it yesterday. Am praying the approval comes soonest. Which part of the country are you in? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.