Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, jenafid said:

Are there any Denver updates?

We had filed in January and we are planning an international trip for September, but now we are concerned that will be when they schedule the interview.

It's getting kind of frustrating not hearing anything.

I am a December Filer (Dec 27th priority date)and went In line for interview on 02/01/2017, but have not heard anything on interview date.

Thanks

Satson5541

Timeline
1 minute ago, jenafid said:

It sounds like we may be safe to make our travel plans then.

We went in line for interview in mid-March, so 6 week behind you.

Once they schedule the interview, the actual interview seems to be about a month later.

Seems like that unless these guys start to schedule bunch of people in one go. 

Thanks

Satson5541

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
38 minutes ago, jenafid said:

It sounds like we may be safe to make our travel plans then.

We went in line for interview in mid-March, so 6 week behind you.

Once they schedule the interview, the actual interview seems to be about a month later.

You can always reschedule and it is usually easy and hassle-free to do so. 

Relax, this is not a race.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, satson5541 said:

I am a December Filer (Dec 27th priority date)and went In line for interview on 02/01/2017, but have not heard anything on interview date.

If you are still waiting, then I may have to wait longer because I went "in-line" late February.

Edited by MyJourney

Timeline
3 hours ago, satson5541 said:

I think some Dec 2016 Filers got the interview dates. I think you will get in very soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tdiep said:

I think some Dec 2016 Filers got the interview dates. I think you will get in very soon.

That is correct; I'm Dec'16 filler; I got my letter ~3 weeks ago, my interview is 08/14. Hopefully you're not far behind - good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Evening everyone. 

I just had a "2 weeks before" prep meeting with my lawyer; it was all routine stuff but he did mention something I thought y'all may like to know:

According to my lawyer, Denver USCIS office is again doing same-day oath ceremonies. I am told that it is very possible that, following my morning interview, I may be instructed to stay for the 1:30PM oath ceremony that same day. 

Sounds like a plan to me :)

Timeline
10 hours ago, Andr0s said:

Evening everyone. 

I just had a "2 weeks before" prep meeting with my lawyer; it was all routine stuff but he did mention something I thought y'all may like to know:

According to my lawyer, Denver USCIS office is again doing same-day oath ceremonies. I am told that it is very possible that, following my morning interview, I may be instructed to stay for the 1:30PM oath ceremony that same day. 

Sounds like a plan to me :)

That would be awesome!!! I opted for a name-change on my application, I am going to back out of out during the interview, hoping for a same-day oath ceremony.

Timeline

uscis oath ceremonies are "administrative" and court oath ceremonies are "judicial". names cannot be changed at "administrative" oath ceremonies. that is why i am going to tell that i changed my mind and do not wish to change my name.

Timeline

It is very frustrating as it is hard to estimate the time line in Denver with very few people reporting. Andr0s, who filed on 12/09/2017 got his interview scheduled notification on July 7th. I know someone else who filed on the same date and got the notification same day. My filing date is 12/27/2017 and its close to a month since July 7th and I have had no movement. :(

Thanks

Satson5541

Timeline
16 hours ago, satson5541 said:

Guess my venting out helped. Got a text message saying my interview was scheduled today. Now time to study.:) 

YESSSS!!! Awesome news!!! Congratulations!!!! Good luck with studies and please, keep us updated!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.