Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline

i work for the government too. we have had severe budget cuts and all that and the volume of work is ever increasing.....but this is never an excuse for us to underserve the taxpayers...
We may not be citizens, but, YES, we are taxpayers, I think the rights non-citizen taxpayers should not be compromised due to budgetary issues or political agendas.

Relax, this is not a race.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 minute ago, MyJourney said:

i work for the government too. we have had severe budget cuts and all that and the volume of work is ever increasing.....but this is never an excuse for us to underserve the taxpayers...
We may not be citizens, but, YES, we are taxpayers, I think the rights non-citizen taxpayers should not be compromised due to budgetary issues or political agendas.

You're preaching to the choir, my friend. I don't think -any- of us would disagree with you. What's particularly annoying is that Denver really seems to be getting short end of the stick - vast majority of USCIS offices seem to have 2+ month shorter processing times right now, and aren't falling behind as badly as Denver. 

Got interview notice, i have interview next month! 

Here's my timeline,

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?cfl=0&id=250119

🌷Came to US in the Spring of 2013 thru K-1 Visa🌷

Citizenship completed in the Summer of 2017

😊Applying for IR2😊

Timeline
17 minutes ago, jb and gh said:

Got interview notice, i have interview next month! 

Here's my timeline,

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?cfl=0&id=250119

Congratulations, I see you are an October filer. I would appreciate if you could share your interview experience as well, later on in May.

1 hour ago, MyJourney said:

Congratulations, I see you are an October filer. I would appreciate if you could share your interview experience as well, later on in May.

Sure thing!

😊Applying for IR2😊

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, MyJourney said:

Less than a week left. Prepare well and we are cheering for you. :)

Awww. Thank you! 😊😊:jest:

😊Applying for IR2😊

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:11 PM, MyJourney said:

I had my interview a month ago. It took about 15 minutes. I was asked to write a short sentence, then sked 6 easy questions. I was asked some routine questions too. Very basic. I was asked for my Colorado drivers license for I.D. along with my Green Card. I did take additional paperwork (Copies of everything I sent in the N-400 application) but the officer never sked for any of it. When I married my wife I changed my name to show both our names, the officer asked when I changed it and where. I said when I registered for my SSN soon after the marriage. He went out of the office and came back to say he would not bother with the paperwork for name change, saying it should be OK.

I had an update to say my oath notification has been mailed out, don't have the date yet.

Dave :)

Dave, did they not offer same-day oath ceremony?

No they didn't, even though someone on here last year said it was all done on the same day and a friend at work said he did his the same date.

Timeline

No they didn't, even though someone on here last year said it was all done on the same day and a friend at work said he did his the same date.

Thank you. I expressed my intent to name change on the n-400 form, however, if there will be the same-day oath available, i will back out of name-change.

I received the notification yesterday, my oath has been scheduled for May 25th, one day before my birthday. That is going to be an epic weekend celebrating :)

I received the notification yesterday, my oath has been scheduled for May 25th, one day before my birthday. That is going to be an epic weekend celebrating :)

That's a wonderful birthday gift to you!!! :jest:Congrats & advance happy birthday!

😊Applying for IR2😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.