Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline

I hope I am not being to nosy. One November filer has an interview scheduled. I am just copy/pasting the time line from November filers thread:
Bluerose001....|04/09/10.|11/12.|11/17.|11/18.|12/16/16|12/21/16.|05/16/17.|06/17/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

Relax, this is not a race.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hello everyone,

sorry for the lack of updates - there's been no progress on any of the cases until very recently, so nothing to update, alas. However, here's the latest version of the data:

Jun-2016
UserName.......|GC-Date..|Sent..|Cashd.|NOA...|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
Mabouby........|08/28/13.|05/31.|06/06.|06/03.|06/22/16|07/29/16.|11/01/16.|12/08/16.|01/06/17.|Denver, CO
Jarta..........|10/04/12.|06/04.|06/09.|06/08.|07/05/16|08/15/16.|08/27/16.|09/28/16.|09/28/16.|Denver, CO 

Jul-2016
UserName.......|GC-Date..|Sent..|Cashd.|NOA...|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
ZooKeeper232...|08/19/11.|07/05.|07/09.|07/11.|08/04/16|??/??/??.|02/01/17.|03/08/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO 
Dave H not-list|??/??/??.|07/16?|??/??.|??/??.|09/02/16|??/??/??.|??/??/??.|04/05/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO 

Aug-2016
N/A............|.........|......|......|......|........|.........|.........|.........|.........|............

Sep-2016
N/A............|.........|......|......|......|........|.........|.........|.........|.........|............

Oct-2016

Nov-2016
Bluerose001....|04/09/10.|11/12.|11/17.|11/18.|12/16/16|12/21/16.|05/16/17.|06/17/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
Colorado2016...|??/??/??.|11/29.|12/01.|12/12.|01/06/17|01/26/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

Dec-2016

LifeOnLineWife.|12/01/08.|12/12.|12/15.|12/13.|01/12/17|01/30/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
LifeOnLineHubby|12/01/08.|12/12.|12/15.|12/13.|01/12/17|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
Andr0s.........|02/28/04.|12/15.|12/21.|01/08.|01/25/17|01/30/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

Jan-2017
MyJourney......|04/01/10.|01/11.|01/13.|01/18.|02/16/17|02/21/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver,CO
jenafid........|04/17/14.|01/16.|01/24.|01/19.|02/15/17|03/17/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver,CO

Note Bluerose001, who filed on November 12th 2016, has been scheduled for the interview ~3 weeks from now; that seems like a very good sign that things may finally be moving at the Denver office (especially since lack of August-October reported filers makes it hard for us to tell what's going on). So, huge congratulations to Bluerose, and let's hope Colorado2016 and December filers see some of this progress soon as well.

Timeline
5 hours ago, MyJourney said:

I hope I am not being to nosy. One November filer has an interview scheduled. I am just copy/pasting the time line from November filers thread:

Hey MyJourney, I just noticed Bluerose's status change last night and was putting together the update - thanks for the input. We need all the info we can get our hands on, so there's really no such thing as being nosy :)

Timeline
18 hours ago, Andr0s said:

Hey MyJourney, I just noticed Bluerose's status change last night and was putting together the update - thanks for the input. We need all the info we can get our hands on, so there's really no such thing as being nosy :)

Thank you! I am trying to use any information to infer some assumptions about the timelines.....

Timeline
4 hours ago, MyJourney said:

Thank you! I am trying to use any information to infer some assumptions about the timelines.....

I'm pretty sure we're all trying to do the same - and speaking as someone who cruches data a lot, the very low and fragmented sample size we're dealing with is really frustrating - it is nigh impossible to tell an exception/outlier from a median value. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Andr0s said:

I'm pretty sure we're all trying to do the same - and speaking as someone who cruches data a lot, the very low and fragmented sample size we're dealing with is really frustrating - it is nigh impossible to tell an exception/outlier from a median value. 

The latest application processing is July 4th for Denver as of March 31. We are on lower end of the average.

Hey guys

I had my oath ceremony yesterday in Centennial, the same place I had the interview.

I arrived 30 minutes early just to make sure I got seat. I had been scheduled for 1.30 and we were taken up to the ceremony at about 1.45 onto the 3rd floor.

We were seated (partners and friends were taken up later after a video and talk from a female officer).

We were given a large envelope with the oath and national anthem wording too. We were sworn in and one by one you are called up to receive your certificate.

There were 27 nations present yesterday and you are asked to stand when she asks for each nation to show themselves, everyone in the room claps.

After the ceremony you can take photos inside the room next to the American flag, The ceremony takes about an hour. You can register to vote after too but there was nobody there to give advise on passports or updating your Social Security, that must be done later by yourself. The Social Security can be done after 30 days I believe, making sure you are updated in the system.

I think that's all, good luck with everyone's future

Dave :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dave H said:

Hey guys

I had my oath ceremony yesterday in Centennial, the same place I had the interview.

I arrived 30 minutes early just to make sure I got seat. I had been scheduled for 1.30 and we were taken up to the ceremony at about 1.45 onto the 3rd floor.

We were seated (partners and friends were taken up later after a video and talk from a female officer).

We were given a large envelope with the oath and national anthem wording too. We were sworn in and one by one you are called up to receive your certificate.

There were 27 nations present yesterday and you are asked to stand when she asks for each nation to show themselves, everyone in the room claps.

After the ceremony you can take photos inside the room next to the American flag, The ceremony takes about an hour. You can register to vote after too but there was nobody there to give advise on passports or updating your Social Security, that must be done later by yourself. The Social Security can be done after 30 days I believe, making sure you are updated in the system.

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your experience!

9 hours ago, Dave H said:

Hey guys

Congratulations, Dave!  Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  I get goosebumps just thinking about my husband going through that ceremony!

Timeline
1 minute ago, jenafid said:

Hi, we are just keeping track of the Denver filers in this thread.  Denver field office seems to be scheduling interviews for November filers right now.

That's great news. The website shows they are processing up to July 4th so that's a huge jump. If it's really true, congrats to August, Sept, Oct and Nov Filers. 

Timeline
On 5/26/2017 at 3:43 PM, Tdiep said:

That's great news. The website shows they are processing up to July 4th so that's a huge jump. If it's really true, congrats to August, Sept, Oct and Nov Filers. 

July 4 date is the oldest application date filed they are dealing with. It does not mean that November or January filers cannot get interviews scheduled. The complexity of each application also plays a role.

Timeline
38 minutes ago, MyJourney said:

July 4 date is the oldest application date filed they are dealing with. It does not mean that November or January filers cannot get interviews scheduled. The complexity of each application also plays a role.

Thanks for your clarification bro. Hoping it will move more quickly :) I'm a May filer, still have a long time ahead to wait. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.