Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 6/18/2017 at 5:35 PM, jenafid said:

December Denver filers, keep your eyes open for an interview notice. There were 2 Denver filers in the November thread. One was just approved at interview and the second just had his interview scheduled.

Do you know if they are doing "same day" oath ceremonies?

Relax, this is not a race.

Timeline

Colorado2016...|??/??/??.|11/29.|12/01.|12/12.|01/06/17|01/26/17.|06/17/17.|07/20/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

I am "in line" since February 21st, roughly a month later than this lucky person. So, I am kind of hoping I may expect to have an interview scheduled within a month or so.....Allah willing.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 5/23/2017 at 2:49 PM, Andr0s said:

Hey MyJourney, I just noticed Bluerose's status change last night and was putting together the update - thanks for the input. We need all the info we can get our hands on, so there's really no such thing as being nosy :)

Any updates on your application? I think you should have heard something from them by now.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
On 7/5/2017 at 4:03 PM, MyJourney said:

Any updates on your application? I think you should have heard something from them by now.....

I have -just- (moments ago) received an e-mail from USCIS notifying me of my case status change, from "In Line for Interview" to "Testing and Interview" - I now await the letter with the scheduled date. Wooo!

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Andr0s said:

I have -just- (moments ago) received an e-mail from USCIS notifying me of my case status change, from "In Line for Interview" to "Testing and Interview" - I now await the letter with the scheduled date. Wooo!

woo hoooo!!! yess!!! Congratulations to you! That is exciting!

Timeline
On 7/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, CookieCat said:

Congrats!! Please do update our December timeline when you do :)

About to update the December thread; I've been scheduled for my interview at the Denver USCIS office on 08/14/17.

I'm a January filer, inline for interview since 03/20. If these threads are correct, they should still be working on December cases

Edited by dfont

Timeline
6 hours ago, MyJourney said:

Today marks the 6th month since the USCIS receipt of my case. Not progress since my case became "in line for an interview" in February 21st...

Hi Journey,

I'm a December filler, and I just transitioned from "In Line for Interview" to appointment letter last week, with interview date of mid-August. Before that, from mid-January to early July it was absolutely stone dead silent.

As your sig says, "Relax, it's not a race." - you seem to be almost exactly a month behind me, so if the processing continues at this pace you will hopefully get interview letter in the next 4 weeks or so. Good luck!

Edited by Andr0s

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Andr0s said:

Hi Journey,

I'm a December filler, and I just transitioned from "In Line for Interview" to appointment letter last week, with interview date of mid-August. Before that, from mid-January to early July it was absolutely stone dead silent.

As your sig says, "Relax, it's not a race." - you seem to be almost exactly a month behind me, so if the processing continues at this pace you will hopefully get interview letter in the next 4 weeks or so. Good luck!

You are right. I am also thinking it might take another month or so...
Good luck with preparations and please, don't forget to share your experiences with us.

Edited by MyJourney

Timeline
1 hour ago, dfont said:

I'm a January filer, inline for interview since 03/20. If these threads are correct, they should still be working on December cases

It is good to see another January filer with Denver field office. I would appreciate if you can share your updates as they become available.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.