Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

So here's the cheat sheet I've been using to keep an eye on Denver office applications progress; it seems overall trend is "sooo very sloooow" for just about everyone in DEN office. (Of course, it doesn't help that there are no reported applicants in Aug-Oct range :/)

Jun-2016
UserName.......|GC-Date..|Sent..|Cashd.|NOA...|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
Mabouby........|08/28/13.|05/31.|06/06.|06/03.|06/22/16|07/29/16.|11/01/16.|12/08/16.|01/06/17.|Denver, CO
Jarta..........|10/04/12.|06/04.|06/09.|06/08.|07/05/16|08/15/16.|08/27/16.|09/28/16.|09/28/16.|Denver, CO 

Jul-2016
UserName.......|GC-Date..|Sent..|Cashd.|NOA...|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
ZooKeeper232...|08/19/11.|07/05.|07/09.|07/11.|08/04/16|??/??/??.|02/01/17.|03/08/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO 
Dave H not-list|??/??/??.|07/16?|??/??.|??/??.|09/02/16|??/??/??.|??/??/??.|04/05/17.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO 

Aug-2016
N/A............|.........|......|......|......|........|.........|.........|.........|.........|............

Sep-2016
N/A............|.........|......|......|......|........|.........|.........|.........|.........|............

Oct-2016

Nov-2016
Bluerose001....|04/09/10.|11/12.|11/17.|11/18.|12/16/16|12/21/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
Colorado2016...|??/??/??.|11/29.|12/01.|12/12.|01/06/17|01/26/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

Dec-2016

LifeOnLineWife.|12/01/08.|12/12.|12/15.|12/13.|01/12/17|01/30/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
LifeOnLineHubby|12/01/08.|12/12.|12/15.|12/13.|01/12/17|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
Andr0s.........|02/28/04.|12/15.|12/21.|01/08.|01/25/17|01/30/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

Jan-2017
MyJourney......|04/01/10.|01/11.|01/13.|01/18.|02/16/17|02/21/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver,CO
jenafid........|04/17/14.|01/16.|01/24.|01/19.|02/15/17|03/17/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver,CO

Edited by Andr0s

I am hoping to have the oath ceremony completed soon. I found this thread by accident. Hoping you all get news soon. Like I said it's worth the wait.

Good luck everyone. :)

19 hours ago, MyJourney said:

Just out of curiosity where did you guys do your fingerprints? I did at the application support center on E Colfax ave.

Yes its still on Colfax near the King Soopers

I use to check on the Denver office and there was never an update, even the day before I got notification I check the status and it had not been updated for 2-3 months. I had called the office on 3 occasions and got no update either.

On 4/12/2017 at 6:36 AM, Dave H said:

Hey everyone

I am a Denver filer for N-400. I had my paperwork sent in August, had my biometrics done in September and had my interview last week. I wasn't given the choice of oath the same day, it is scheduled after the interview and should be within 30 days. The interview was about 15 minutes long in total and I was out of the building by 9.30am.

The questions were easy, 6 as I answered them correctly, you also get asked some routine questions, I took paperwork to the interview with me that it asked for on the appointment letter, birth certificates, marriage license, divorce paperwork from previous marriage but they only asked for drivers license I.D. and my Green Card which they copied.

Straight forward and simple, but just took forever to get to this stage, but well worth the wait.

Good luck to everyone.

Dave :)

Congrats to u Dave! 

I filed mine in Oct & will be interviewing next month. Are they not doing the oath-taking on the same day going forward?

🌷Came to US in the Spring of 2013 thru K-1 Visa🌷

Citizenship completed in the Summer of 2017

😊Applying for IR2😊

14 hours ago, jb and gh said:

Congrats to u Dave! 

I filed mine in Oct & will be interviewing next month. Are they not doing the oath-taking on the same day going forward?

Thanks

I was informed that they do have the oath on the same day by a VJ poster and also a friend at work but not when I did my interview and test. Don't know if its something new or they were just too busy. As soon as I walked out of the building after the interview I received texts and emails to say it will be scheduled within 30 days, so at least I get another day off work :)

I had my interview at 9am too so I thought it would all be done on the same day.

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline

On my application I opted for name-change. But if there will be a same-day oath ceremony available, I can cancel the name-change and take the oath. Would that be something reasonable to tell the interviewer? If yes, should I tell this at the beginning of the interview or once I know the outcome of the interview (God willing, I will pass, I hope)?

Relax, this is not a race.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MyJourney said:

any recent Denver filers received an interview notice?

It doesn't seem like anyone who applied after Sept-2016 in Denver office got Interview Notices as of yet, or moved past "In Line" notices - at least no one who's updating progress in monthly threads. 

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Andr0s said:

It doesn't seem like anyone who applied after Sept-2016 in Denver office got Interview Notices as of yet, or moved past "In Line" notices - at least no one who's updating progress in monthly threads. 

This situation worries me.....Let us hope that there are many happy and fast Denver cases who are not registered here.

Edited by MyJourney

Relax, this is not a race.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MyJourney said:

our sample is too small to make assumptions....

My immigration lawyer says Denver USCIS office is severely understaffed and is falling behind, with rate of applications greatly outpacing rate of processing. His unofficial numbers currently have N-400 processing times for new (2017) applications at 9-12 months which sounds... harsh. Denver office seems to be one of slowest in the country at this point - hopefully USCIS does something about that. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.