OriZ

O'Reilly: $500K Raised for AL Band to Attend Inauguration 'Repudiation of Race-Baiters'

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Bill O'Reilly reacted to the approximate $500,000 that has been raised for the Talladega College 'Marching Tornadoes' band's trip to participate in the Inauguration Day ceremony for President-elect Donald Trump in Washington.

In his Talking Points Memo, he said that much of the money raised for the historically black college was bankrolled by people that mainstream entities often demonize as "racist".

"Generalizing about any group is foolish and dishonest," O'Reilly said, calling the impromptu fundraiser "a repudiation of race-baiters."

O'Reilly recalled how college president Dr. Billy Hawkins' appearance last week on the "O'Reilly Factor" was not intended as a fundraising announcement, but that subsequent guest Omarosa Manigault mentioned the GoFundMe account.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/16/bill-oreilly-500000-raised-talladega-college-band-trump-inauguration-race-baiters

Basket of deplorables indeed...

Edited by OriZ
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, OriZ said:

"Generalizing about any group is foolish and dishonest," O'Reilly said

Interesting. I wonder if he realizes how foolish and dishonest he's been himself over the years then?  

QCjgyJZ.jpg

he said that much of the money raised for the historically black college was bankrolled by people that mainstream entities often demonize as "racist".

this is where journalists use hyperlinks. online "journalists" can learn to use hyperlinks too!

where's the beef?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, OriZ said:

Bill O'Reilly reacted to the approximate $500,000 that has been raised for the Talladega College 'Marching Tornadoes' band's trip to participate in the Inauguration Day ceremony for President-elect Donald Trump in Washington.

In his Talking Points Memo, he said that much of the money raised for the historically black college was bankrolled by people that mainstream entities often demonize as "racist".

"Generalizing about any group is foolish and dishonest," O'Reilly said, calling the impromptu fundraiser "a repudiation of race-baiters."

O'Reilly recalled how college president Dr. Billy Hawkins' appearance last week on the "O'Reilly Factor" was not intended as a fundraising announcement, but that subsequent guest Omarosa Manigault mentioned the GoFundMe account.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/16/bill-oreilly-500000-raised-talladega-college-band-trump-inauguration-race-baiters

Basket of deplorables indeed...

Half a million?   Why so much money...is there like 500 people going?  I am just asking because I have seen budgets for team sports and that seems high.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

2 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Half a million?   Why so much money...is there like 500 people going?  I am just asking because I have seen budgets for team sports and that seems high.

it went over, the goal was 75000.

https://www.gofundme.com/great-tornado-to-inaugural-parade

check out the comments. donating muricans are so chipper and selfless.

Historically Black is a nice to term to not highlight the fact that our govt and black leaders still support segregated blatantly racist schools.  Just call it what it is. Black colleges that have no desire to fully integrate . 

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Historically Black is a nice to term to not highlight the fact that our govt and black leaders still support segregated blatantly racist schools.  Just call it what it is. Black colleges that have no desire to fully integrate . 

historically black is a pretty poor term to use in describing your personal fantasy of what black colleges are and the purposes/people they serve. misinformation is never 'nice'

26 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

historically black is a pretty poor term to use in describing your personal fantasy of what black colleges are and the purposes/people they serve. misinformation is never 'nice'

Why don't you tell us then ? 

1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

it went over, the goal was 75000.

https://www.gofundme.com/great-tornado-to-inaugural-parade

check out the comments. donating muricans are so chipper and selfless.

I'm assuming they are going to end up donating left over money to something else?

Otherwise they are all flying first class and staying in the Ritz :)

15 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

The siren song of the downtrodden White man. I feel your pain. Don't worry tomorrow a return to the salad days is upon us, and Dear Leader Komrade Trump will finally bring the White back into the White House.

imagesTU20T8XG.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

9 hours ago, ready4ONE said:

The siren song of the downtrodden White man. I feel your pain. Don't worry tomorrow a return to the salad days is upon us, and Dear Leader Komrade Trump will finally bring the White back into the White House.

imagesTU20T8XG.jpg

There goes that never go back thing