Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, SkruDe said:

Yep.  Born in Medina and have lived in numerous suburbs in the Cleveland Metropolitan area growing up.  But yes, been living in North East Ohio all my life.

Pretty cool, I was born In Lakewood and grew up in North Ridgeville. Not so far from Medina

Really miss home but York PA is not so far away

So happy to see you have come to the end of the first part of your Journey. The most exciting times are still to come for you and your love

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, mbassett said:

Pretty cool, I was born In Lakewood and grew up in North Ridgeville. Not so far from Medina

Really miss home but York PA is not so far away

So happy to see you have come to the end of the first part of your Journey. The most exciting times are still to come for you and your love

I've lived in Medina, North Royalton, Brecksville, Westlake, and North Olmsted.  So I'm very familiar with both Lakewood and North Ridgeville :)

K1 Visa Process:

USCIS I-129F File Date:  January 4th, 2017

USCIS I-129F Receive Date:  January 5th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA1 Date:  January 11th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA2 Date:  April 25th, 2017

DOS NVC Receive:  May 12th, 2017

DOS NVC Case Number Issued:  May 12th, 2017

DOS NVC Leave Date:  May 18th, 2017

DOS Bogota Embassy Receive Date:  May 19th, 2017

DOS Bogota Embassy Sent K1 Packet 3/4 via Email:  June 12th, 2017

DOS Bogota Embassy Interview Date:  July 5th, 2017 (APPROVED!)

DOS Bogota VISA Received In-Hand: July 14th, 2017

Point of Entry into the United States: August 15th, 2017 (Newark)

Marriage:  October 19th, 2017

AOS Process:

USCIS I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) File Date:  November 6th, 2017

USCIS I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) Receive Date:  November 7th, 2017

USCIS I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) Text Receipt Notification Date: November 15th, 2017

USCIS I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) NOA1 Notice Date: November 15th, 2017

USCIS I-485 (AOS) & I-765 (EAD) Biometrics Appointment: December 7th, 2017

USCIS I-765 (EAD) & I-131 (AP) Approval Date: January 17th, 2018

USCIS I-765 (EAD) & I-131 (AP) Combo Card Receive Date: January 26th, 2018

USCIS I-485 (AOS) Interview Date Scheduled for: February 14th, 2018 (Recommended For Approval!)

USCIS I-485 (AOS) Approval Date: February 15th, 2018

USCIS I-485 (AOS) Green Card (2 Year) Received: February 24th, 2018

Removal of Conditions Process:

USCIS I-751 File Date:  November 20th, 2019

USCIS I-751 NOA Date:  November 26th, 2019

USCIS I-751 Biometrics Appointment:  February 27th, 2020

USCIS I-751 Interview Date:  WAIVED

USCIS I-751 Approval Date:  October 13th, 2020

USCIS I-751 Green Card (10 Year) Received:  October 19th, 2020

Citizenship through Naturalization Process

Eligible as of February 18th, 2021...

Preparing for Filing.....

Timeline

Hello everyone! March filer here.. I just want to know if anybody here got the same problem with ours.. We already have our NOA2.. I called the NVC yesterday for my case number, they couldn't give it to me since the date of birth did not match. :(( they are asking me to email them a copy of my birth certificate and passport, I already did that right away.. Now, I want to know if someone has encountered the same case with me? How did it take until you get an update? Did you still get a hardcopy of the NVC letter containing the NVC number? Please help me. :(( It's so frustrating already..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yzabelle said:

Hello everyone! March filer here.. I just want to know if anybody here got the same problem with ours.. We already have our NOA2.. I called the NVC yesterday for my case number, they couldn't give it to me since the date of birth did not match. :(( they are asking me to email them a copy of my birth certificate and passport, I already did that right away.. Now, I want to know if someone has encountered the same case with me? How did it take until you get an update? Did you still get a hardcopy of the NVC letter containing the NVC number? Please help me. :(( It's so frustrating already..

6 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

I think the person you are looking for is @SkruDe

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
39 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I think the person you are looking for is @SkruDe

Thank you! I hope he can give some comments about this.. :((

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, lara u. said:

Thank you!! Hope she got it! ❤️

Thank you.  Well, as usual we always get a hiccup.   She passed the interview and her paperwork she brought was fine. BUT, they had not received her I129F (which I called NVC and they said embassy has had it since 6/9 and they just can't find it, probably the new electronic file) and the medical they did not have.  The consular just told her needed the medical and that everything seemed ok.  So, I guess I wait for Administrative Process to change....  As usual making us crazy again, but I have faith and we did everything by the book. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Yzabelle said:

If I remember correctly, @SkruDe had the same issue before. 

I-129F Sent: 01/17/2017
NOA1: 01/19/2017 (NOA1 status), 01/23/2017 (NOA1 letter received)
RFE: 04/28/2017 (RFE status), 05/04/2017 (RFE letter received)

RFE Response Sent:

RFE Response Received:

NOA2:

NVC Received:

NVC Left:

READY Status:

Medical:

Psych Evaluation:

Interview:

Visa Received:

POE:

05/05/2017

05/09/2017

05/22/2017 (123 days from NOA1/13 days from the date RFE response was received)

06/06/2017

06/12/2017

06/13/2017

06/23/2017

07/05/2017

07/12/2017 (APPROVED!)

07/19/2017

08/05/2017

Timeline
9 hours ago, lara u. said:

Hi sveryone. I have my interview in US embassy in manila last thursday. My schedule was 7:10 but i was there aroung 6:15.. the guard controlled the crowd by letting those who have earlier schedules inside first. So i waited till my schedule was called. Before entering, they will put a sticker barcode on you ds 160 and appointment letter, so you need this in front of your pile of papers. They will look at these first. Unfortunately, i didnt have a barcode. For those who will experience this, dont panic, it happens. They will ask you to go in and give your ds160 and appointment letter to another assist inside, just need to wait and they will be printing a barcode for you.. 

pre- screening: Filipino person on the windw

smile!! Even if they arent so friendly, smile!! It makes things easier for you and for them. They need all original documents so prepare these next. The lady asked me how we met, where we met, through who (since we have common friends) and his visits in the Country. She asked for pictures, but she just flipped through it. Then she kept my passport and original documents, nbi, bith cert and cenomar.

interview: american

he only asked 

- his job

- my job

- looked at pictures

- how we met

- what year he started living in the US, he's also an immigrant.

- if your fiance is an immigrant and started staying in the us at a legal age, better prepare a cenomar. He asked for my fiance's but since my fiance was in the US at 15, it didnt matter as much.

they didnt ask for the affidavit. Prepare these, some may ask for it. Photos are important, print them chronologically and a little caption. During the interview, he read the captions and didnt ask questions about them. Take pictures which were taken with family and friends. It shows that the relatiionship is real. 

then, that's it! I overheard others who met online like FB on who asked for the friemd request and their first messages, who sent the message first and how they comtinued to communicate, so those who met online, be prepared with more questions like that, :) 

if you cannot understand the interviewer, you may ask for a translator, there were some who had translator, but in a fiance visa i think that would have a negative impact especially if your fiance is an American. 

I hope this will help those who will have their interview in Manila!

Thanks for sharing your experience

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

Timeline
48 minutes ago, HazeyHaze said:

If I remember correctly, @SkruDe had the same issue before. 

:(( I just really wanted to know if we are still going to receive a hardcopy of the letter.. According to other k1 filers, they received the hardcopy a week after the NVC received the petition. If so, I will have to just wait the hardcopy until next week.. coz they received ours last July 5th.. :(( 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yzabelle said:

:(( I just really wanted to know if we are still going to receive a hardcopy of the letter.. According to other k1 filers, they received the hardcopy a week after the NVC received the petition. If so, I will have to just wait the hardcopy until next week.. coz they received ours last July 5th.. :(( 

If i remember correctly I believe @SkruDe called another day in, and they just asked for his wac # and no other information and managed to get his case no. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

6 minutes ago, Chris&RunnyRun said:

If i remember correctly I believe @SkruDe called another day in, and they just asked for his wac # and no other information and managed to get his case no. 

I think he did request to correct the birth date first, though. Let's wait for @SkruDe to go online. :) I'm sure he can help you out.

Edited by HazeyHaze
I-129F Sent: 01/17/2017
NOA1: 01/19/2017 (NOA1 status), 01/23/2017 (NOA1 letter received)
RFE: 04/28/2017 (RFE status), 05/04/2017 (RFE letter received)

RFE Response Sent:

RFE Response Received:

NOA2:

NVC Received:

NVC Left:

READY Status:

Medical:

Psych Evaluation:

Interview:

Visa Received:

POE:

05/05/2017

05/09/2017

05/22/2017 (123 days from NOA1/13 days from the date RFE response was received)

06/06/2017

06/12/2017

06/13/2017

06/23/2017

07/05/2017

07/12/2017 (APPROVED!)

07/19/2017

08/05/2017

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Chris&RunnyRun said:

My fiancé called again yesterday and they said theu couldn't give it to him since my birth date didn't match the system.. :((

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.