espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

The letter was indeed an approval notice! Thank God! It came from the Nebraska Service Center. We initially filed in the California Service Center. We never received any notification about it being transferred. The USCIS page still shows the message we got back in January 2017. The official date of approval is 05/07/2018. Definitely an early birthday present for my wife, lol.The letter says she will receive her 10 year Resident card within 60 days. Everyone waiting for their approval, DO NOT LOSE HOPE, IT'S COMING.....

K-1 Timeline

K-1 Interview Result: APPROVED!

Married on 03/12/2014

AOS Timeline

Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765: 04/14/2014

I-485, I-131, I-765 delivered by USPS: 04/15/2014

Check cashed by USCIS: 04/19/2014

I-485, I-131, I-765 NOA: 04/20/2014

I-485 RFE: 05/12/2014

I-485 RFE Received: 5/21/2014

I-131 and I-765 Approved: 06/28/2014

EAD/AP Combo Card Mailed: 07/07/2014

POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER LETTER DATED 07/29/2014

Card/Document Production: 04/07/2015

Welcome Notice Sent: 04/07/2015

AOS APPROVAL PREDICTION DATE: April 22, 2015 brought to you by good ol' Mountain Dew!

APPROVED!!!! 04/07/2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It seems like all approvals for CSC have had the actual transfers to NBC or Texas service center. My case has had no updates since that mass glitch. No transfer no nothing..I hope they get to it some time 🙄

congratulations though to all who are approved! 

Edited by msdynamite

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 5/10/2018 at 3:46 PM, frigatebird said:

Yeah, this has become a pattern recently. The transfer can happen to both N400 or non N400 filers. But it seems only non-N400 filers got approval following the transfer.

BTW, I'm curious is there any exception that I 751 filer got approved after transfer with a pending N 400? 

I got 2 update saying my 751 has been transferred to NBC after the approval and my oath has been scheduled, so strange

Timeline
On 5/7/2018 at 10:34 AM, gaia12 said:

Just received transfer notice to national benefits center in MO. Got it by mail, no status change online. Anyone else whose case got transferred to MO office? How soon after transfer notice did you receive a decision?

I got a transfer notice after my 751 was approved. What the hell??? 

Timeline

This is frustrating. I guess I am the only one on the planet where I got updates of my 751 being transferred after the approval(4/26). Why am I getting transferred notices after the approval(got approval notice in the mail too). Why is progress going backwards? Anyone? Please help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Could someone update the list to reflect the transfer of my case to NBC on 5/03/2018 please? I suck at that and don't want to mess it up. Thank you! :) .

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got the mail notice yesterday that my case was transferred to NSC to speed up processing. 

Now we wait again. 

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
13 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

This is frustrating. I guess I am the only one on the planet where I got updates of my 751 being transferred after the approval(4/26). Why am I getting transferred notices after the approval(got approval notice in the mail too). Why is progress going backwards? Anyone? Please help.

Did you get the transfer notice by mail or online? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Did you get the transfer notice by mail or online? 

I got it by both, I got a transfer notice in the mail a few days after the latest update that says my case has been transferred to a new office that has jurisdiction over my case. Lee Summit, Missouri, NBC. I talked to 3 officers, they all told me I have been approved and do not sweat it. My updates were identical to many 751/400 pending. Maybe I will get a new update this week saying card in production. I just want this to be over, I can't even have a peace of mind after the approval of 751. My 400 oath has been scheduled though, I may lose my eligibility due to the passing of my husband. So my 751 had to be approved to get to that stage.

Edited by Zombie69

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

I got it by both, I got a transfer notice in the mail a few days after the latest update that says my case has been transferred to a new office that has jurisdiction over my case. Lee Summit, Missouri, NBC. I talked to 3 officers, they all told me I have been approved and do not sweat it. My updates were identical to many 751/400 pending. Maybe I will get a new update this week saying card in production. I just want this to be over, I can't even have a peace of mind after the approval of 751. My 400 oath has been scheduled though, I may lose my eligibility due to the passing of my husband. So my 751 had to be approved to get to that stage.

Honestly speaking this is totally messed up USCIS system. I don't want to be cynical or blow things out of proportion but what else we should say. At this point, I would say lucky are those who are done with USCIS successfully. I hope everything sorts out for you sooner than later, regards. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

Honestly speaking this is totally messed up USCIS system. I don't want to be cynical or blow things out of proportion but what else we should say. At this point, I would say lucky are those who are done with USCIS successfully. I hope everything sorts out for you sooner than later, regards. 

Totally agreed. At least I got the 751 approval notice, and my 400 is scheduled. Compared to many of you who have still been waiting. In a way, I am lucky, I just can't wait to have some kind of closure, I think I am almost there. Either green card or citizenship. I will know by 23rd. The USCIS online system is a mess for sure. We have a buddy who got a "green card was mailed" after he was naturalized. Just one example of USCIS's messiness and incompetence. Good luck.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Totally agreed. At least I got the 751 approval notice, and my 400 is scheduled. Compared to many of you who have still been waiting. In a way, I am lucky, I just can't wait to have some kind of closure, I think I am almost there. Either green card or citizenship. I will know by 23rd. The USCIS online system is a mess for sure. We have a buddy who got a "green card was mailed" after he was naturalized. Just one example of USCIS's messiness and incompetence. Good luck.

Recently so many people got GC's with wrong "resident since" date. I am not surprised to see them making a comedy of errors. 

Timeline
Just now, Name O Boy said:

Recently so many people got GC's with wrong "resident since" date. I am not surprised to see them making a comedy of errors. 

Yes, which is why I assume I will lose my eligibility there, if anything other that, it will be another huge gift from my late husband and a miracle.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.