espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, VeraBradley said:

Well then congratulations! Your card will be coming soon.

Where was your file transferred?

my file was transfer to NBC for schedule the interview i hope this is some good news because I haven't got any approval on site and it change directly to order cardand   i saw on uscis news some thing this so hope its not glitch 

On May 14, 2018, USCIS will begin recalling approximately 8,543 Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) due to a production error. The Green Cards were for approved Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence for spouses of U.S. citizens. The cards were printed with an incorrect “Resident Since” date and mailed between February and April 2018.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:06 PM, Zombie69 said:

I got 2 update saying my 751 has been transferred to NBC after the approval and my oath has been scheduled, so strange

Hey Zombie69,

Congrats to you! You got everything approved and finally waiting for oath now, I'm so happy for you!

I'm still waiting for N 400 interview, praying it will be soon..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, frigatebird said:

Hey Zombie69,

Congrats to you! You got everything approved and finally waiting for oath now, I'm so happy for you!

I'm still waiting for N 400 interview, praying it will be soon..

Thanks, but my husband passed 3 days after the 400 interview. I might lose my eligibility at the oath. My immigration process is very complicated due to my man's passing, but at least my 751 was approved.

Got a Notice of Action letter dated 5/5/18. Basically stating they've received my application, are processing it, will be reusing my previous biometrics. At least it's something I guess.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, dnd14 said:

I received my notice of approval by mail today.

Filed- Jan 30, 2017

Approved May 10, 2018

Received Approval notice by mail May 14, 2018

Did your file get transferred to NSC or TSC? Just trying to figure out the wait time once transfer occurs. 

Assuming you you haven’t filed for N400 and you’re the CSC crew

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

1 hour ago, dnd14 said:

I received my notice of approval by mail today.

Filed- Jan 30, 2017

Approved May 10, 2018

Received Approval notice by mail May 14, 2018

Congratulations did your recieve transfer notice prior to approval?

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:58 AM, BatmanFlow said:

Got the mail notice yesterday that my case was transferred to NSC to speed up processing. 

Now we wait again. 

Thanks for sharing this, now I can tell what's the difference between the transfer of non-N400 filers and N400 filers. The wording of my transfer notice is "We completed preliminary review..., we transfer your case for a standard part of processing." I guess it's because I filed N 400.

Yours is different, because you didn't file N 400, correct?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, frigatebird said:

Thanks for sharing this, now I can tell what's the difference between the transfer of non-N400 filers and N400 filers. The wording of my transfer notice is "We completed preliminary review..., we transfer your case for a standard part of processing." I guess it's because I filed N 400.

Yours is different, because you didn't file N 400, correct?

Correct I did not file N400 yet as I wanted to be done with the green card process first. 

And yea I agree, they are reassigning cases that haven’t filed n400 to speed up processing time at CSC

and the ones that filed n400, is assuming they do a quick review? And then send it over to NBC for N400 interview process. 

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

12 minutes ago, BatmanFlow said:

Correct I did not file N400 yet as I wanted to be done with the green card process first. 

And yea I agree, they are reassigning cases that haven’t filed n400 to speed up processing time at CSC

and the ones that filed n400, is assuming they do a quick review? And then send it over to NBC for N400 interview process. 

The timeframe for people like me who filed N 400 is less clearer than yours, we don't know how long does it take for the N 400 interview to be scheduled after the transfer.

29 minutes ago, frigatebird said:

The timeframe for people like me who filed N 400 is less clearer than yours, we don't know how long does it take for the N 400 interview to be scheduled after the transfer.

Oh my!😥😩 We got the same letter stating we completed preliminary review. Does your letter ask you to contact them if you dont recieve some letter of explanation before june 2nd? Thank you.

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Niger
Timeline
2 hours ago, BatmanFlow said:

Did your file get transferred to NSC or TSC? Just trying to figure out the wait time once transfer occurs. 

Assuming you you haven’t filed for N400 and you’re the CSC crew

CSC, it was transferred to NSC April 4, 2018.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Niger
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lordofemrys said:

Congratulations did your recieve transfer notice prior to approval?

Yes, transfer date: April 4, 2018.

Approval date May 5, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.