espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, sls said:

Me too , may 7 then may 8 . Are we going to hear good news soon ?

I woke up to two emails from dhs site and two new status updates. Both updates state my case has been transferred to another office and it has jurisdiction over it. 

To be honest I have no idea what is going on right now :/

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, VeraBradley said:

I wonder what they are doing with my case..

Capture.PNG

Wow our timeline is identical even down to the same number of transfers lol. 

4965B598-C0E6-47A3-AB10-1F07B2E4A755.png

Edited by BatmanFlow
Error

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

@VeraBradley @BatmanFlow Many of us got the exact same number of notifications but with different dates (May 1st and May 3rd), you will get a letter in the mail in a few days but it won't say much.

I don't think any of us really knows what's going on... as usual we can do nothing but wait for another letter.

Hope for the best for all of us! :) 

Lifting Conditions                                                                Citizenship

CIS Office:  California Service Center                               Service Center:   Lewisville TX Lockbox

Date Filed:  01/19/2017                                                      CIS Office:           Greer, SC

NOA Date:  01/25/2017                                                      Date Filed:           03/06/2018

Bio App.:     02/15/2017                                                      NOA Date:           03/10/2018

RFE:                                                                                        Bio Appt.:             03/29/2018

Interview Date:                                                                     Interview Date:    07/12/2018

Approval:                                                                               Approved:

Got I551 Stamp: Yes                                                           Oath Ceremony:

On 5/7/2018 at 2:18 PM, Anonymous885 said:

My status is still the same. Two people that you mentioned above got ordered the cards that just got approved or they got approved for 1 month or so. Thanks

I was looking at other site and one person gets her approve letter on end of Feb and VSC just order her card a few days ago so I GUESS delay happens to everyone. So maybe it will be normal to wait more than 60 days. She waits around 70 days.

I have received an email notification that my card has been mailed. Good luck everyone.

Edited by pettmmc

3 minutes ago, pettmmc said:

I have received an email notification that my card has been mailed. Good luck everyone.

congratulations! you are so lucky! I guess it depends on the officer? my friend has some timeline like your but he was approve over one month ago but they did not order his card yet. Please keep us updated when you get your card. Thanks!:D

My status online has changed to Card being produce.

Filed I-751 : Jan. 12, 2017

Transferred to NBC : April 4, 2018

Card being produce : May 9, 2018

I have a divorce waiver but i have a baby from my ex husband

Just now, Joansapphire said:

My status online has changed to Card being produce.

Filed I-751 : Jan. 12, 2017

Transferred to NBC : April 4, 2018

Card being produce : May 9, 2018

I have a divorce waiver but i have a baby from my ex husband

congratulations!  which site did you use? the one with login or not?Thanks!

3 minutes ago, dw12 said:

congratulations!  which site did you use? the one with login or not?Thanks!

I used the uscis app first then i went to my computer to verify. Its in the UsCIS website under case status

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.