Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Alexis9294 said:

264 days here...PD 12/6. Anyone else have those days where you find it difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Where you feel like your time is never going to come? Like you're going to end up like all those people who have been waiting since Sept, Oct, and early Nov? Yeah, today is one of those days for me...

I feel like that every day. Don't sleep well and always stressed

Timeline
1 hour ago, Alexis9294 said:

This is on my "USCIS APP" for Android. 

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-03-55.png

I have uscis app on Apple phone and it's the app with all the stars but I'm not getting the feqtured that u are. No area shows the "near by" section

strange

Timeline
3 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

This is on my "USCIS APP" for Android. 

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-03-55.png

I see the Apple app for USCIS APP is different then that app for android. The android app is opened in google and the Apple app is downloaded in the Apple Store which doesn't give the same features for some reason. Apple Store app doesn't give me the option to see what u get on the android such as the " near by" feature.. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, bookman said:

We won't end up being  like sept, oct, and early nov cases.. I believe this new week will bring us a lot of approvals including sept, oct, and Nov...😂😂😂

I sure hope so. Wishing all of us good luck this week.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sundee said:

I see the Apple app for USCIS APP is different then that app for android. The android app is opened in google and the Apple app is downloaded in the Apple Store which doesn't give the same features for some reason. Apple Store app doesn't give me the option to see what u get on the android such as the " near by" feature.. 

Hmm...that sucks. I've never even used an iPhone so I wouldn't know. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm currently being affected by hurricane Harvey. Im wondering if this is grounds for expedition? PD date 12.12 but I know I'll be in great need of my husband after all of this is over😭 Please say a prayer for us currently dealing with this. It's horrible 🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, DILAW said:

Today is day 241 for my case and I haven't been approved.  Scheduled for an interview (yes, me the US Citizen) which hasn't been scheduled.

you mean for an inquiry?

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
40 minutes ago, MrsMcFarlane said:

I'm currently being affected by hurricane Harvey. Im wondering if this is grounds for expedition? PD date 12.12 but I know I'll be in great need of my husband after all of this is over😭 Please say a prayer for us currently dealing with this. It's horrible 🙏🙏

I know just how you feel been there done that, not with flooded but without having power for 2 months after the hurricane we had in Bahamas.

I did all that and they still didn’t approve my case. I hope they do approve your.

If u mean to bring your husband to the US I don’t think that will work because he is not being affected, you are so I hope they look at it to say you will need help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

Hmm...that sucks. I've never even used an iPhone so I wouldn't know. 

Case with the PD 12/13 name was updated today 8/28

On 8/27/2017 at 11:22 AM, bookman said:

We won't end up being  like sept, oct, and early nov cases.. I believe this new week will bring us a lot of approvals including sept, oct, and Nov...😂😂😂

Praying that this holds true this week. Crossing my fingers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.