Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

Yeah I dunno. I know that the Phillipines get processed a bit quicker than the rest of us, so maybe that's why they zoomed through! Or maybe they did DCF, which can also be faster. Oh well... it's just such a waiting game. Luckily, my Australia 6 month visa FINALLY came in (took over a month!) and so I can head down and spend the rest of the year with the husband. Hopefully I can keep myself distracted enough not to spend all my time on here waiting for the NOA2 HA!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, initials123 said:

Hey hey hey guys! NOA2 officially got to us! Approved may 3rd, PD 12/22. Potomac 

Great news!

Onto NVC!

Congrats!!. Did you the notification via app or mail? Good Luck with NVC.. 

2 minutes ago, uali4572 said:

Congrats!!. Did you the notification via app or mail? Good Luck with NVC.. 

we got it in the mail... still has yet to update on the website :/

And thanks! Fingers crossed for everyone too!

Edited by initials123
Forgot

Congrats!!! Receiving that NOA2 must the best feeling!! We are also PD 12/27 at

Nebraska!! I wont even start to get my hopes up. Looking at end of July🙈

21 hours ago, pamequez said:

Congrats!!! Receiving that NOA2 must the best feeling!! We are also PD 12/27 at

Nebraska!! I wont even start to get my hopes up. Looking at end of July🙈

Keeping my fingers crossed! As I told my mom (who got really excited), I know it's just step 1 of 3 but hey, a step is a step! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 minutes ago, initials123 said:

Keeping my fingers crossed! As I told my mom (who got really excited), I know it's just step 1 of 3 but hey, a step is a step! :)

From everything I've read this step is the longest step and is almost 2/3 of the whole visa process.. I would be totally excited!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 5/8/2017 at 1:00 PM, initials123 said:

Hey hey hey guys! NOA2 officially got to us! Approved may 3rd, PD 12/22. Potomac 

Great news!

Onto NVC!

Congrats did yiu status changed as yet?

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

According to an aplication i downloaded i can see some familiar cases to mine since this morning I've noticed they are processing cases from November 27 2016. so hopefully this is our month.  still keeping my fingers crossed.:D pd December 14/2016 Nebraska Center.

Edited by From Tx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.