1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
3 hours ago, remyfk said:

Hi Michael..I'm a bit confused...I'm not sure if this is in relation to our I-130s or if it's the NOA 1 from my husband applying for citizenship..Wouldn't the immigrant visa application be transferred to Abu Dhabi instead of field office..??

Hi remyfk.   The message you received is related to the citizenship application.  NBC will collect all the data about your husband and send it to the field office of the place where he is living.  The field office will organize the interview, fingerprints, pictures, citizenship tests, english test, etc.  The field office is mostly known as "immigration office", the place where you go for the fingerprints when you apply for the green card.  There are field offices in the main cities of every states, but there are states without field offices.

Thank you Ormont..We had a little confusion as to which is which..since he gave his email address for both processes..thank you for clearing it😊

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
7 hours ago, blessB said:

My PD 27 DEC 2016, can anyone tell me when it will be current? 

Hello blessB

Based on our mathematic calculations we estimate that
your priority date may become current on:
October, 2018

http://www.myprioritydate.com/

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Thursday, June 08, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Jose Michelena said:

Hello blessB

Based on our mathematic calculations we estimate that
your priority date may become current on:
October, 2018

http://www.myprioritydate.com/

Thanks Jose but don't you think it too long?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
On 4/27/2017 at 4:49 PM, AnnaMBoros said:

Yes, it sounds like June 14th 2016 is your Priority Date (PD). Right now you are waiting on your I-130 to be approved. From what I heard - processing of those is being significantly delayed. My PD is April 2016, and my I-130 was approved just 4 months later. Nevertheless, you should still attempt to call NVC and inquire just to make sure.

Have received your WL?

July bulletin out...still no movement in 1st chart😔😔😔 that's the 3rd month in a row that it's stuck on 8 April 2016. Is this going to stay 9 months like last time?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 hours ago, blessB said:

Thanks Jose but don't you think it too long?

Hello blessB

I dont think so, because all the proccess is taking about two years.

My pd is October 13 2016 and still waiting for NOA2.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

Hello blessB

I dont think so, because all the proccess is taking about two years.

My pd is October 13 2016 and still waiting for NOA2.

Long wait lol!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/2/2017 at 5:58 AM, Mariale256 said:

My PD is 24march 2016 and I'm still waiting for the welcome letter, why does it take so long? 

yes you have to call NVC and follow their instructions. you will get your WC letter soon. as in visa bulletin 2nd table is already showing month April 2016 and your PD is March so according to that table you should be able to submit your further forms online. you just have to call NVC again n again.

Form I-130 sent ------------ 06/17/2016

NOA1 (Email) ------------ 06/23/2016

NOA1 Hardcopy Received ------------ 06/27/2016

:clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

USCIS Processing Time Information for the California Service Center has been updated, and guess what, F2A still stuck in August 23, 2016. It's really annoying 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Atlantis5 said:

USCIS Processing Time Information for the California Service Center has been updated, and guess what, F2A still stuck in August 23, 2016. It's really annoying 

What should we do ? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Tara elias said:

What should we do ? 

I found an old thread from 2013, someone suggested contacting a congressman, I don't know if that really possible. you can check it here :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.