Jacque67

Donald Trump's false cry-baby election recount tweet

132 posts in this topic

So no proof, evidence, facts, or figures.

Just feelings - like that Morris Albert song.

And here I though feelings were exclusively a liberal thing.

Filed: Timeline

If you have no clue about the numbers, how can you be sure it happens, especially on the grand scale (supposedly millions) you are claiming? And who is the "they" that allows this to happen? Why don't the republicans head up a task force to catch illegal voters, arrest them and prosecute them?

The they is the Federal Government, how many laws did they strike down in Arizona regarding regulation and questioning of Illegal Aliens. The Republicans have tried to stop them, but as I reported already it gets struck down by liberals in the Federal government. As I said I expect things to change with a Trump as the leader where we will start to adhere to the laws and enforce the already existing laws on books regarding illegal immigration instead of looking the other way. You can rest assured California was the leading state of illegal aliens votes in USA.

i call harley quinn...oh wait I'm on the other side aren't i?

if you choose to lay down your life for a rich cheeto, i guess the only silver lining would be embodying harley quinn.

The they is the Federal Government, how many laws did they strike down in Arizona regarding regulation and questioning of Illegal Aliens. The Republicans have tried to stop them, but as I reported already it gets struck down by liberals in the Federal government. As I said I expect things to change with a Trump as the leader where we will start to adhere to the laws and enforce the already existing laws on books regarding illegal immigration instead of looking the other way. You can rest assured California was the leading state of illegal aliens votes in USA.

Elections are run and monitored by the states, not the Feds. Why don't the red states have voter fraud task forces? How can I rest assured of anything if you have no clue of the numbers?

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Timeline

Elections are run and monitored by the states, not the Feds. Why don't the red states have voter fraud task forces? How can I rest assured of anything if you have no clue of the numbers?

We are talking about illegal aliens and voting, not who runs/monitors elections. They the Federal govt. are the one who strike down any state law regarding making voters prove they are US citizens. So instead of trying to curb illegal aliens voting in Presidntial Elecitons, they do there best to allow it under the disguise of discrimination.

Edited by MarkPerry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

oh absolutely some illegal immigrants likely votes. some even possibly fr him. however I'd love to know how. People that I know who voted had to show a numberr of documents. Perhaps it's a Florida thing

don't count your chickens....

All I know is when I registered to vote in VT, I could have easily done it two months prior to when I did it, and I was not a citizen at the time. That has nothing to do with the fact I think this whole voter fraud thing(on both sides) is silly, but just saying. Also, neither my wife nor I had to show anything when we went to vote, just say our names and they checked them off. Which was odd for her because in Milwaukee she was used to having to show her ID so we went in ID in hand but got told no need to show it.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

On a conference call this morning; Trump representative officials could not determine any instances of illegal voting, nor could they cite any credible examples that millions of illegal votes were cast.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

All I know is when I registered to vote in VT, I could have easily done it two months prior to when I did it, and I was not a citizen at the time. That has nothing to do with the fact I think this whole voter fraud thing(on both sides) is silly, but just saying. Also, neither my wife nor I had to show anything when we went to vote, just say our names and they checked them off. Which was odd for her because in Milwaukee she was used to having to show her ID so we went in ID in hand but got told no need to show it.

it's entirely too easy to register to vote I will agree. when we werewaiting to file my aos, my daughters Medicaid application had a voterss registration box on it and asked if I wanted to even though i had made it clear in the app that I did not qualify for benefits myself. my mom got sent info on registration to vote with her driver's licence renewal as well and she's a greencard holder

i had to show my drivers license in va. elections prior the voter id card was enough. now the id card is unacceptable..

We are talking about illegal aliens and voting, not who runs/monitors elections. They the Federal govt. are the one who strike down any state law regarding making voters prove they are US citizens. So instead of trying to curb illegal aliens voting in Presidntial Elecitons, they do there best to allow it under the disguise of discrimination.

Exactly and that's why I mentioned that states run and monitor their own presidential elections, not the Feds. You are claiming that the Feds prevent the states from investigating and prosecuting suspected voter fraud cases, I'm telling you that is not the case. Many states have voter id laws, the Feds haven't prevented the states from enacting them. It would be perfectly legal for any state to form a voter fraud task force to investigate any reports of suspected voter fraud without interference from the Feds. If republicans are so sure that voter fraud happens on the scale they say it does, why doesn't any red state have a voter fraud task force? Why aren't there any arrests made and people prosecuted?

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i also recall hearing a story of a woman asking officials what to do with the other three ballots that they handed to her. it was a comment and someone else replied with a similar story.Real or fabrication, the system should be examined