Jacque67

Donald Trump's false cry-baby election recount tweet

132 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Here is Texas ID's you can show to vote:

Valid voter registration certificate

• Certified birth certificate (must be an original)
  • Copy of or original current utility bill
  • Copy of or original bank statement
  • Copy of or original government check
  • Copy of or original paycheck
  • Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph

http://www.votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/need-id/

I remember the undercover videos of the DNC that got leaked when they were telling how they signed up Illegal Aliens to vote. I suspect it is more widespread than you think.

Look at it this way, What are they going to do to and Illegal Alien if they get caught doing voters fraud? Nothing

Edited by MarkPerry

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I remember the undercover videos of the DNC that got leaked when they were telling how they signed up Illegal Aliens to vote. I suspect it is more widespread than you think.

Look at it this way, What are they going to do to and Illegal Alien if they get caught doing voters fraud? Nothing

in case you missed it, I agreed that its possible

in case you missed it, I agreed that its possible

I did not miss it, My point is there is much more going on than anyone wants to admit. , and I am sure they came out of the wood works this elections to vote and rest assured they were not voting to Make America Great Again

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I did not miss it, My point is there is much more going on than anyone wants to admit. , and I am sure they came out of the wood works this elections to vote and rest assured they were not voting to Make America Great Again

right, but what if some were legit voters? there needs to be a better system

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

how has he backed them into a corner? if anything he's making himself look foolish

The Clinton campaign has said they will join Stein in a recount/audit of Wisconsin...and I think possibly Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Why would they do this? To just blow money away? No...they are alleging voter/ election fraud. Now they must decide if they want to allege fraud in Wisconsin......but not in states they won?

As an added bonus.....the more the general population feels that fraud is happening....the more likely voter id will happen nationwide. There is little doubt that millions of illegals are voting in places such as Califonia. There is currently no way to verify this.

this thread has revealed to me just how trashed on the trump kool aid some poor souls actually are and yet here they go still attempting to defend dear leader.

right, but what if some were legit voters? there needs to be a better system

Agreed, But it seem like everytime at least in Texas puts forth a law about making sure voters are US Citizens, tne it gets shot down by Federal courts who say it is discrimination. Hopefully that will change with our new President.

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/07/20/appeals-court-rules-texas-voter-id/

I would lay my life down to protect Trump, He is the real deal

way to drive the point home..

I am more than positive that it's actually much less widespread than you or anyone that falls for this voter fraud scam thinks.

Yet Clinton got over 6 million less votes than Obama did last time around. Perhaps they came out of the woodwork and voted for Trump?

Pretty sad how easily some people are duped.

way to drive the point home..

I see another Jonestown coming soon. Maybe The Donald will set them all up with a cushy room in Trump Plaza before they off themselves.

I am more than positive that it's actually much less widespread than you or anyone that falls for this voter fraud scam thinks.

Yet Clinton got over 6 million less votes than Obama did last time around. Perhaps they came out of the woodwork and voted for Trump?

Pretty sad how easily some people are duped.

She got 6 million less because she was a very flawed person, and she was the poster child for lying and corruption and the DNC establishment.

I promise you almost zero illegals aliens voted to Make America Great Again

I see another Jonestown coming soon. Maybe The Donald will set them all up with a cushy room in Trump Plaza before they off themselves.

even jim jones was more in tune with his sheeple than the donald. i think trump's exit is going to be an even messier than jonestown. much messier and catastrophic in ways we've never imagined..

She got 6 million less because she was a very flawed person, and she was the poster child for lying and corruption and the DNC establishment.

I promise you almost zero illegals aliens voted to Make America Great Again

you realize what you're asserting makes no sense. no, that's right you don't.