1,501 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, hasretk51 said:

How is it possible that your petititon got approved while my PD date is earlier than yours ( 3 March 2017 ). I didn't get any RFE either. F2A category and it's been nearly 27 months for me.

Well, all the cases are different and also assigned to a different officers to adjudicate them . Therefore , there is no point of expecting cases to be approved in order . But your case is way off , it’s outside of normal processing times indeed . You can go ahead and raise an SR (service request) , since your PD is March 3d and according to the processing times for I-130 , this is a date eligible to file SR for case being outside of normal processing times. 

P.S . Service request can be raised online and it takes some time to get a response (something around 30 days) 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Everyone.

Case background 

I130- approved, F2A Permanent resident filing for my spouse 

Center : California Service Center

Priority Date : May 16th 2017

Approval Notice Date : February 6th 2019

Question is about Tax and Affidavit of Support document

i filed my last three years tax return and from income perspective i am eligible to give Affidavit. Can anyone help me identifying the form which i have to file for Affidavit, i did some research and i believe it will be Form I-864EZ only.  

is that correct ? am i missing any other important thing here ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, WarisShahid said:

Hello Everyone.

Case background 

I130- approved, F2A Permanent resident filing for my spouse 

Center : California Service Center

Priority Date : May 16th 2017

Approval Notice Date : February 6th 2019

Question is about Tax and Affidavit of Support document

i filed my last three years tax return and from income perspective i am eligible to give Affidavit. Can anyone help me identifying the form which i have to file for Affidavit, i did some research and i believe it will be Form I-864EZ only.  

is that correct ? am i missing any other important thing here ?

At first we filed I-864Ez but i don't know y they'll required me to file the I-864..and now im done with nvc, waiting for IL. Priority date Mar 7,2017

Timeline
2 hours ago, Prezymel said:

At first we filed I-864Ez but i don't know y they'll required me to file the I-864..and now im done with nvc, waiting for IL. Priority date Mar 7,2017

When do u expect your interview.. pd 27th 2017 janaury waiting for interview letter..

Timeline
2 hours ago, Prezymel said:

all below three condition was true in your case ?

"Complete Form I-864EZ if 

All three of the following are true:
You filed a Form I-130 petition for your relative;

There is only one applicant on the Form I-130 petition; and

The income you are using to qualify is based entirely on your salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s)."

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Alees said:

When do u expect your interview.. pd 27th 2017 janaury waiting for interview letter..

When did you complete your case in nvc? Becoz i know some here with priority date of january 2017 had interview this month. Me, I am expecting this coming May or June, hopefuly

Timeline
52 minutes ago, WarisShahid said:

all below three condition was true in your case ?

"Complete Form I-864EZ if 

All three of the following are true:
You filed a Form I-130 petition for your relative;

There is only one applicant on the Form I-130 petition; and

The income you are using to qualify is based entirely on your salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s)."

I just don't know,bcoz  i am the only one in the petition, and my husband's tax affidavit support is qualified. But then, when the nvc rejected our i-864ez, we immediately submitted the i864..and after 1 week they approved it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
8 hours ago, Alees said:

Depends on your CC/documentarily qualified date. I saw someone say that someone else contacted NVC and was told May IL will be sent out end of April. Such a frustrating wait though! 

Timeline
On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 PM, Prezymel said:

When did you complete your case in nvc? Becoz i know some here with priority date of january 2017 had interview this month. Me, I am expecting this coming May or June, hopefuly

My case complete was on October 2018.. till now waiting for interview although my pd become current in visa bulletin in march.. this is so frustrating nvc didn't even give us proper answer

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 4/19/2019 at 10:07 PM, sherydenise said:

Got my interview date just 15 minutes ago

PD 13 Feb 17

CC 16 Mar 19

IL received today for May

So Happy!

Congrats to u 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 4/19/2019 at 5:37 PM, Alees said:

My case complete was on October 2018.. till now waiting for interview although my pd become current in visa bulletin in march.. this is so frustrating nvc didn't even give us proper answer

Mine cc Jan 2019 pd 11 Feb 2017... Ever since I'm waiting for an interview date but haven't gotten anything 

Timeline
On 4/19/2019 at 2:07 PM, sherydenise said:

Got my interview date just 15 minutes ago

PD 13 Feb 17

CC 16 Mar 19

IL received today for May

So Happy!

25 months to get a interview call 😓

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.