enxhi96

AOS November 2016 Filers

3,547 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, chicago1987 said:

Just had our AOS interview - very easy and pleasant. Only disappointing that in August USCIS mandated a gnorrhea test and our doctor did not complete it. Otherwise, we would have been approved on the spot. Holds up the process a bit unfortunately ... more waiting..

Glad to hear that your interview was easy. What type of questions did they ask you?
Also, did your doctor forgot to fill in that part of the form or he did not test you for it? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Harold_Oakland said:

111 days and still no EAD. I'm beginning to get flashbacks of applying for K1 in March.

Day 112 here. Just got notice that interview has been scheduled for April 26, but still no EAD

30 minutes ago, Adri.U said:

Glad to hear that your interview was easy. What type of questions did they ask you?
Also, did your doctor forgot to fill in that part of the form or he did not test you for it? 

We don't think he tested. USCIS added the test in August and apparently all the doctors haven't been informed of it. So have to go back.

Nothing too big on the questions - how we met, how long we dated, the proposal, and asked each other what the other one does for a living. Other than that pretty straightforward.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
51 minutes ago, dannnn77 said:

Day 112 here. Just got notice that interview has been scheduled for April 26, but still no EAD

That's excellent congratulations. If you do not mind me asking what visa are you adjusting from?

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/10/2017 at 8:10 PM, Hope&Love said:

Have you gotten any update? Our timeline is identical

No updates yet. :( but hang in there, we'll get ours very soon! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Nashvillian2016 said:

No updates yet. :( but hang in there, we'll get ours very soon! 

Just got an online update today that my EAD has been mailed to me. I didn't get an approved status online, it just went to "ordered a new card" to "mailed". I also got a mail today for our EAD and AP approval notice but the online status hasn't been updated yet. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Laos
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nashvillian2016 said:

Just got an online update today that my EAD has been mailed to me. I didn't get an approved status online, it just went to "ordered a new card" to "mailed". I also got a mail today for our EAD and AP approval notice but the online status hasn't been updated yet. 

congratulations! 120 days and still counting

I got an update today saying that the EAD card was mailed to me yesterday.

Nothing on the USPS tracking app so far though.

Anyone experience similar?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Davidblunt said:

I got an update today saying that the EAD card was mailed to me yesterday.

Nothing on the USPS tracking app so far though.

Anyone experience similar?

Hi

I am also waiting my EAD (approved on 03.11) and still did not get in mail. 

How do you use USPS tracking? (I am registred on myUSPS)

Do you use another app?

2 minutes ago, Kestutis said:

Hi

I am also waiting my EAD (approved on 03.11) and still did not get in mail. 

How do you use USPS tracking? (I am registred on myUSPS)

Do you use another app?

I registered on myUSPS and I just get alerts when packages are on there way, etc.

Did you get confirmation that they have sent the card yet? I did today.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Harold_Oakland said:

That's excellent congratulations. If you do not mind me asking what visa are you adjusting from?

I am adjusting from a B2 Tourist Visa

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Davidblunt said:

I registered on myUSPS and I just get alerts when packages are on there way, etc.

No, only that:

On March 11, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to ......

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Davidblunt said:

OK.

Where can you see or how can you get alerts on myUSPS when EAD was mailed or on the way?

Timeline

Still no update beyond "On March 8th we received your response to the RFE and will continue working on your case". I've also just officially missed out on my first chance at a job because they were really interested in me but the position starts immediately. This is really frustrating. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.