dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2016

795 posts in this topic

My hubbys interview is January 10!!! :)) im so excited I bought my ticket last week for the holidays to see him and I will get to be there when he goes to his interview !!

Congrats this is great news:)

Does anyone know if NVC does review RFE sooner than 6 weeks? My first scan was Sept 27 and I received an RFE on 11/17 due to missing to date the AOS after signing. I have sent the AOS which will be received today and hopefully scanned. I think this should be easy quick check and case complete only wish they did address my file as soon as they scan it.

Edited by hasmax80

Scan date- Oct 19

Six weeks are up tomorrow. Called this afternoon and was put on supervisor review. Hoping for good news soon. I'm tired of waiting. This is ridiculous![/quote

I got this email today:

"The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed."

Hope I receive good news soon.

I was put on supervisor review on the 25th but how come I never received any email like what you guys have? Now I'm wondering if they really put ours in supervisor review. This is crazy. Does anyone have been put to supervisor's review but did not get any email correspondence? I'm not sure if that is normal. Thanks

I was put on supervisor review on the 25th but how come I never received any email like what you guys have? Now I'm wondering if they really put ours in supervisor review. This is crazy. Does anyone have been put to supervisor's review but did not get any email correspondence? I'm not sure if that is normal. Thanks

I had emailed NVC like 3 weeks ago and today the replied. Since I called yesterday and was pit on supervisor review, they said it was on review. I emailed them again today. Since they take so long, maybe I'll have a CC before they reply back.

When I was put on supervisor review I never received any email. Only time I received an email is when they I got and RFE.

Make sense coz I seen some posted that after they were put on supervisor review they got an email correspondence. It makes me wonder why I didn't get any. Thanks for your response

It makes me wonder, everytime I called and get an update with our case if they actually telling the truth or just read out of a script. Everyday I called it get different answer I don't even know which one I would believe. It's ridiculous.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Congratulations! That's the third VJ member I've seen with a January 10 interview. That's going to be a busy day at the embassies. Safe travels to see him!

I found out about an hour ago by calling the NVC that my wife's interview date is also January 10! So excited for everyone... It's going to be a great day!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

My scan day is October 21st and no case completed yet.... Not knowing anything is the worst. I can't take another checklist again..????? fingers crossed... Good luck everyone....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Wait 6 weeks, take your package off the shelf, dust it off and give you a checklist because a date is missing? Gotta love these folks working on our tax dollars. Keeping my fingers crossed to get a cc by end of next week, the latest.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

New thread is up please come over to the December thread, Congratulations to the new Case Completes. And the new arrivals. Welcome. This thread is now closed.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/618452-nvc-filers-december-2016/

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.