Dashinka

The FBI is re-opening its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server

134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm afraid you are trying to turn the simple into the complicated. But considering I have been parsing government legalese for over 20 years, I doubt very seriously you are better at it than I. Good attempt at ignoring the USC and trying to deflect, however. Plus 1 for you.

I'm afraid I can read statutes and I believe I might be able to parse them a little better than you. :)

Filed: Timeline

Great post,Ted. Well thought out. You must be proud of yourself. I know your buddy Duncan would be.

That worthless rag? Everyone who's anyone knows the only part of the Constitution worth any weight is the 2nd. The rest is all a waste of perfectly good tree pulp.

Great post,Ted. Well thought out. You must be proud of yourself. I know your buddy Duncan would be.

Thanks Dave, glad I could strike a nerve. Not proud, simply posting the truth. Time after time in this forum people who believe the 2nd amendment to be the Holy Grail and insist that it must never be taken away or altered, are all too quick to throw the rest of the Constitution out the window when it comes to something they don't approve of. I miss Duncan, I also miss most of the posters who have either been bounced out of here or left of their own volition. The forum isn't the same without them.

Btw have you seen the thread about the latest case of in person voter fraud? Someone was actually arrested for voting twice.............for Trump. I'd like to get your input on it seeing that voter fraud is your pet peeve and one of the very few cases in recent history where someone was actually arrested, it was a republican voter.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/615069-someone-was-actually-arrested-for-in-person-voter-fraud-shes-a-trump-supporter/

Thanks Dave, glad I could strike a nerve. Not proud, simply posting the truth. Time after time in this forum people who believe the 2nd amendment to be the Holy Grail and insist that it must never be taken away or altered, are all too quick to throw the rest of the Constitution out the window when it comes to something they don't approve of. I miss Duncan, I also miss most of the posters who have either been bounced out of here or left of their own volition. The forum isn't the same without them.

Btw have you seen the thread about the latest case of in person voter fraud? Someone was actually arrested for voting twice.............for Trump. I'd like to get your input on it seeing that voter fraud is your pet peeve and one of the very few cases in recent history where someone was actually arrested, it was a republican voter.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/615069-someone-was-actually-arrested-for-in-person-voter-fraud-shes-a-trump-supporter/

I don't think it's fair to say many supporters of the second want to toss out the rest. I support all of the constitution including the 2nd. That includes the right of morons to burn the flag, I am a huge supporter of the 4th. I support gay rights under the equal protection clause and the right of wimmens to choose.

Whenn Hillary answered her who would you appointment question , she never mentioned the Constitution, but did mention many agendas.

I don't think it's fair to say many supporters of the second want to toss out the rest. I support all of the constitution including the 2nd. That includes the right of morons to burn the flag, I am a huge supporter of the 4th. I support gay rights under the equal protection clause and the right of wimmens to choose.

Whenn Hillary answered her who would you appointment question , she never mentioned the Constitution, but did mention many agendas.

I wasn't necessarily referring to you NB.

I have seen it done in this forum and I have seen it done irl with friends and people I know. My facebook feed is full of constant hypocrisy by people who claim to be God fearing, gun loving Americans who hold the Constitution near to their hearts. Yet they are willing to toss other people's constitutional rights out the window simply because they are Muslim, LGBT or any other group that doesn't fit into their Murican way of thinking. I do think it's fair to say that many do it, because I witness it on a regular basis.

I'm afraid you are trying to turn the simple into the complicated. But considering I have been parsing government legalese for over 20 years, I doubt very seriously you are better at it than I. Good attempt at ignoring the USC and trying to deflect, however. Plus 1 for you.

oh lordie, those assumptions sure do show your rear. put that thing away! mr.. quite obviously, though, a mr.

I wasn't necessarily referring to you NB.

I have seen it done in this forum and I have seen it done irl with friends and people I know. My facebook feed is full of constant hypocrisy by people who claim to be God fearing, gun loving Americans who hold the Constitution near to their hearts. Yet they are willing to toss other people's constitutional rights out the window simply because they are Muslim, LGBT or any other group that doesn't fit into their Murican way of thinking. I do think it's fair to say that many do it, because I witness it on a regular basis.

And conversely see lots of people that thump about the 1st and 4th protecting the most fringe causes but have no problem trampling the 2nd .

And conversely see lots of people that thump about the 1st and 4th protecting the most fringe causes but have no problem trampling the 2nd .

where FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, has the 2nd been trampled? where i live, the 2nd is very much alive and well. pretty sure your neck of the woods isn't looking like a hippie commune either.

we're coming out of eight years of hearing that alll obama wanted out of life was to take away the second - it's starting to look like ya'll have been lied to. cause it ain't happening.

where FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, has the 2nd been trampled? where i live, the 2nd is very much alive and well. pretty sure your neck of the woods isn't looking like a hippie commune either.

we're coming out of eight years of hearing that alll obama wanted out of life was to take away the second - it's starting to look like ya'll have been lied to. cause it ain't happening.

I know right because the strong NRA and the Republican Congress has blocked him at every turn. He has been good for gun sales, however.

We do have some hippies near us. Thank gods they are upwind

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Upwind?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I know right because the strong NRA and the Republican Congress has blocked him at every turn. He has been good for gun sales, however.

We do have some hippies near us. Thank gods they are upwind

blocked him from destroying the second? bit overboard imo, considering no one has attempted to do such a thing.

everybody has hippies; point is you can go to walmart and buy a gun on your lunch break if you're of the mind to. you could do that before obama got in office, and you could do it during obama's presidency. if congress goes to the side of reason and the nra pulled all their lobbying money out, my money's on the 2nd still standing. do you think democrats don't own guns or something? the fear and outrage of something happening that isn't actually happening just doesn't add up. and 8 years in its super duper annoying.

Upwind?

don't be hating nb's pit fetishes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Better downwind

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

The Constitution is the law of the land and I accept it as it's written, but I do believe that the 2nd needs to be rewritten to reflect modern times. I also believe the entire constitution should be reviewed periodically (every 25 or 50 years) and changed as necessary with a ballot vote of the people (not voted on by congress), to reflect the time period we are in. To expect a document that was written over 200 years ago to hold true in today's world is kinda ridiculous imo.

blocked him from destroying the second? bit overboard imo, considering no one has attempted to do such a thing.

everybody has hippies; point is you can go to walmart and buy a gun on your lunch break if you're of the mind to. you could do that before obama got in office, and you could do it during obama's presidency. if congress goes to the side of reason and the nra pulled all their lobbying money out, my money's on the 2nd still standing. do you think democrats don't own guns or something? the fear and outrage of something happening that isn't actually happening just doesn't add up. and 8 years in its super duper annoying.

don't be hating nb's pit fetishes.

Right after Sandy Hook when there was a strong push for an assault rifle ban by Obama, there wasn't enough support from the dems in congress to pass it, let alone the republicans.

Upwind?

Maybe NB was lookin out for the hippies?