JC&BB

RFE received

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I am creating this to help a friend out..... Her and her fiancé started their journey around March (they did have pictures together but the trip wasn't made for him they happened to meet each other while she was on vacation), since that encounter just due to medical issues that they've been made aware of the USCIS requested more information that was returned back and went back into being processed on 8.25......... As of today still nothing, an inquiry was made, today they advised them that the case is being adjudicated and that within 45 days a notice will be mailed.... Our question is does this mean it's been denied or will they be requesting more information from them? It's been 7 months and the case is still with USCIS, with no light of what's going on..... Now for those who have something negative and rude to say we would like for you to keep your comments to yourself as this is a support type of group and they don't need the added stress.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

No context, no content, no timeline and that attitude at the end. Don't expect much help.

No one can possibly know the answer to your question, have them join and ask, and drope the snide remark....might get more help.

Okay, I don't have an attitude for one. I've seen where a lot of people have made comments towards others that we're rude and not necessary.... Just as your comment isn't necessary. But thank you for your option. Have a great day

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Wow, the post had a lot of substance and it was detailed the case has been pending for almost 7 months. And RFE was recieved and a Response was sent and received on 8/25, still to date no response... An inquiry was made and it was a generic response stating that action would be taken within 45 days. Has anyone experienced anything similar, or is this a pattern that reflects that there may be a denial?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow, the post had a lot of substance and it was detailed the case has been pending for almost 7 months. And RFE was recieved and a Response was sent and received on 8/25, still to date no response... An inquiry was made and it was a generic response stating that action would be taken within 45 days. Has anyone experienced anything similar, or is this a pattern that reflects that there may be a denial?

RFE for wha? What was responded with? Is the initial NOA? What is the medical condition (possible huge issue and could help quickly answer the question). No there wasn't a lot to it........

Yes a lot of people have experienced similar and some have been denied some approved...........

Timeline

Take it or leave it, your choice. You still gave no sustenance.

She would like to know if they'll be denied since they're no update on the case.... She's called and is being told the same routine answers. They're way outside of the normal timeframe and she filed an inquiry on it and since she did that they added an additional 45 days for them to investigate the case. Should she be worried that it'll be denied or could it be that they're still reviewing the medical information that was sent.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

She would like to know if they'll be denied since they're no update on the case.... She's called and is being told the same routine answers. They're way outside of the normal timeframe and she filed an inquiry on it and since she did that they added an additional 45 days for them to investigate the case. Should she be worried that it'll be denied or could it be that they're still reviewing the medical information that was sent.

RFE for wha? What was responded with? Is the initial NOA? What is the medical condition (possible huge issue and could help quickly answer the question).

Yes a lot of people have experienced similar and some have been denied some approved...........there's is no good answer you will receive....sorry.

Timeline

RFE for wha? What was responded with? Is the initial NOA? What is the medical condition (possible huge issue and could help quickly answer the question).

Yes a lot of people have experienced similar and some have been denied some approved...........there's is no good answer you will receiv

okay, i'll have her add to this with more information.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

Am I too late? :pop:

No, she just doesn't want anyone commenting anything negative..... I agree with her. I didn't add everything but she's just going to continue to wait until she hears from them.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Am I too late? :pop:

I just wanna join you too cause not sure where this is going :blink:

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Report the thread to be locked since you got your answer!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

She has to keep praying and then try to visit his fiance for a week, 10 days or even few days and upon return to the states notify USCIS and submit additional evidence (i.e. copies of her boarding pass, stamps on passport and 2 or 3 pictures). USCIS may be waiting to see if they can meet before approval. This is from experience.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.