Mni432

Offical passport for spouse visa

86 posts in this topic

After reading your prior post here is my opinion...

A) Clarify if your fiancee is a GC holder or a citizen. If she is a GC holder it is best that she applies for citizenship (N-400) Only because it will work to your advantage when she petitions you.

B) It is important that you and your fiancee shows and prove good "moral" character. You having a relationship with her before she got divorced is not an indication of good moral character!

C) Never lie to the USCIS, it can just cause you trouble.

Remember "Good things happens to those who wait." I realize that you want to move on and get married, do things properly and in a way that would satisfy USCIS. For me that will be where I would start this journey... take one step at a time... you can not skip steps.

As it is there are some red flags in your scenario what can only give you future grief. If possible get a lawyer to help you. Check if there are some organizations there that might be able to assist you. In the US the Catholic Charity can give you some valuable advice.

I would not worry about what passport to use at this point... You must first establish your relationship now that she is divorced. Start documenting the progress your relationship is a good starting point...

Good Luck!

Edited by Gypsy Girl

Thank you. you're right i have to leave my job when i approve with us visa.

As i know i have to show my passport in interview session and then the embassy officials if want he will send my case in Administrative process. if in interview session i tell the CO that if he approve my visa i'll leave my job and i'll make a general passport. Will it good for me?

You will not make the interview without a passport as you need to submit ds160 for k1 or ds260 cr1 which ever path you decide a passport number will be required. BEFORE INTERVIEW.

ALSO, all this lying you keep talking about is potential to get you a ban from the USA. Best tell the truth start the process when you are approved when the case is forwarded to NVC THEN you can start quitting jobs turning in passports.

Normally no one would tell you quit job before visa in hand. But in this case you you need to quit to put in for a regular passport to see if you will get visa in hand.

Maybe you should take boilers advice and have her move to you.

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

It's making me more confuse day by day.

If you were sure you wouldn't be confused. And in the states you will NOT get a diplomats passport you may end up working a regular blue collar minimum wage job. Are you ready?

You will be another one of many and will need to start from the bottom up. If your job is important and you live comfortable I would think long and hard especially if you are not certain.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

If you were sure you wouldn't be confused. And in the states you will NOT get a diplomats passport you may end up working a regular blue collar minimum wage job. Are you ready?

You will be another one of many and will need to start from the bottom up. If your job is important and you live comfortable I would think long and hard especially if you are not certain.

I am ready to do any kind of job for my love. my current job also not so good it's also minimum wage. my salary around $250 per month. But as a government employee I deserve official passport in Bangladesh.

You will make more here but also cost of living is different.

Get more FaceTime.

Family onboard.

And work as long as you can when you have no other choice turn in passport.

Is it possible to get another job if it is maybe this is better!,

I am ready to do any kind of job for my love. my current job also not so good it's also minimum wage. my salary around $250 per month. But as a government employee I deserve official passport in Bangladesh.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: Timeline

Hi

I'm a Bangladeshi and My fiance live in USA with a 10 years green card from dec 2006. We know each other by Facebook since December 2015 and she met me May 2016 at Bangladesh. She's 7 years older than me and recently have divorced. so now she want to bring me in USA, for this reason we want get married soon. But I'm afraid for some issues :

1. I work in Bangladesh police department from 2011, as a government servent I've a Official passport. Can I get spouse visa with official passport?

N.B: I don't wana leave my job before approve U.S visa.

2. We want marry without our family acknowledge, will it make any problem for visa approve?

3. She's older then me and divorced in August 2016, Will it make any trouble?

we love each other too much, everyday we talk minimum 5hours by whatsapp. really we wana live together rest of our life. please anybody give me effective answer which is similar for Bangladesh U.S embassy.

1) According to what I read an "Official Passport" is just a passport that allows visa free travel to certain countries. The answer is I don't see why you can't use it for a K-1. However, if you lose the passport if you quit your job then I can see where it's going to be a problem when you leave the country. You need a passport to travel and have the K-1 visa stamp inside.

2) Usually no, but every country is different and if you have no evidence of your family knowing about your relationship or pictures with family then you may trigger a denial. You have to answer truthfully on the forms and interview. I'm going to stress this very carefully now. I am seeing way too many lies, deceptions and not so good moral judgments in your posts. Keep doing it and you will have no chance of this working.

3) No

4) I'm adding this because everyone else has the same question. Is your fiance a LPR (Lawful Permanent Resident) or an actual U.S. Citizen. It appears she may have a permanent green card. Your other thread says she lost her US Citizenship. You need to get this story straight. You keep changing the story and facts.

I amend the answer to 3 above to a whopping YES.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

You will make more here but also cost of living is different.

Get more FaceTime.

Family onboard.

And work as long as you can when you have no other choice turn in passport.

Is it possible to get another job if it is maybe this is better!,

Its very difficult to get another government job in Bangladesh.

1) According to what I read an "Official Passport" is just a passport that allows visa free travel to certain countries. The answer is I don't see why you can't use it for a K-1. However, if you lose the passport if you quit your job then I can see where it's going to be a problem when you leave the country. You need a passport to travel and have the K-1 visa stamp inside.

2) Usually no, but every country is different and if you have no evidence of your family knowing about your relationship or pictures with family then you may trigger a denial. You have to answer truthfully on the forms and interview. I'm going to stress this very carefully now. I am seeing way too many lies, deceptions and not so good moral judgments in your posts. Keep doing it and you will have no chance of this working.

3) No

4) I'm adding this because everyone else has the same question. Is your fiance a LPR (Lawful Permanent Resident) or an actual U.S. Citizen. It appears she may have a permanent green card. Your other thread says she lost her US Citizenship. You need to get this story straight. You keep changing the story and facts.

Thanks for your helpful reply. yes she's a LPR. she told me she's a LPR

Well it wouldnt be government :o or then it would defeat the purpose.

Of getting a job making money while turning in official passport and acquiring a civilian one.

:blink:

Its very difficult to get another government job in Bangladesh.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

I amend the answer to 3 above to a whopping YES.

I am older than my USC fiancé and my divorce was finalized after I met him. Not once has this even been mentioned in the process, just saying. Now, with that said, if there are ON TOP of this other flags... might not have been so.

K1 Visa & AOS

Spoiler

2016-03-19         i-129F Sent
2016-03-24         i-129F NOA1
2016-06-14         i-129F NOA2
2016-07-08         NVC Rec'd
2016-07-12         Case #
2016-07-13         NVC Left
2016-07-14         Consulate Rec'd
2016-07-19         Medical
2016-08-11         Interview Date (approved)
2016-09-06         Issued
2016-09-09         Visa In Hand
2016-10-19         POE Dallas Fort-Worth
2016-10-30         Our Halloween Wedding

2016-11-16         AOS package sent (i-485, i-131, i-765, i-864, g-325a, DS-3025)
2016-11-17         AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox
2016-11-23         NOA1's by e-mail and text (@ 10:30 pm CT)
2016-11-26         NOA1 hard copies
2016-12-03         Biometrics appointment in mail
2016-12-07         Biometrics (Early walk-in Desoto, appointment was for Dec 13th)

2017-02-17         Notice of card in production by email and text (@8:00 am CT, i-765) - Day 92

2017-02-22         Notice of approval by email and text (@1:00 pm CT, i-765 and i-131) - Day 97

2017-02-22         Notice of card being mailed by email and text (@7:00 pm CT, i-765) - Day 97

2017-02-25         EAD/AP combo card arrived in mail - Day 100

2017-03-03         Notice of green card in production by email and text (@4:00 pm CT, i-485) - Day 106

2017-03-03         Notice of approval by email and text (@6:00 pm CT, i-485) - Day 106

2017-03-11          Green card arrived in mail  - Day 113

2018-12-03          First day to file for ROC (i-751)

giphy.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.