dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2016

827 posts in this topic

where can i get a copy of our affidavit of support?

I am not sure what you mean. are you asking for a filed AOS or the one you will file soon? you can find the AOS form on USCIS, which you have to fill out in order to send to NVC. if you filled one out already and sent then you should have made the copy.

i did filled already.. i just need a copy of that. because they need that for the interview right?

if you filled one then you should have the copy before sending it. did you fill it on computer? if yes, then you should have it saved.

If you are not the petitioner then ask your petitioner.

As far as interview is concerned, it depends on CO as well as your embassy. Meaning in my letter they didn't ask because NVC already sent it in however if it is lost at the embassy, they will tell you to produce it again. I am producing mine again just in case they lost it.

ok thanks.. ill just gonna ask my atty to have the copy of that..the nvc just send me now the schedule of interview for my wife at daugther. lol. and i call the nvc yesterday morning if we have the date already.. they told me that is on NOV, 10 2016. 6:45am.. but my wife is working now to make it early as soon as possible their interview date..

ok thanks.. ill just gonna ask my atty to have the copy of that..the nvc just send me now the schedule of interview for my wife at daugther. lol. and i call the nvc yesterday morning if we have the date already.. they told me that is on NOV, 10 2016. 6:45am.. but my wife is working now to make it early as soon as possible their interview date..

Best of luck! you are almost there!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

While it is good to have a copy of the full DS-260, what is needed for the interview is the RECEIPT that you received when the DS-260 was accepted. It's a one-pager with a receipt number.

Check with your attorney for this piece of paper.

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Visa In hand.............. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Medeay, After your interview, how long did it take the embassy to return your passport to you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So I got the interview date over the phone yesterday, just wanted to know when I will get email or letter from them?

I got mine a week after. If you want to schedule your medical, than go ahead and schedule your medical appointment. You are required to present interview letter on the day of medical not before that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

HI Medeay, After your interview, how long did it take the embassy to return your passport to you?

I was given a white paper with address circled and some other information stating that i pick-up my visa in 10 working days at the circled address. i picked it yesterday which was the 9th day.

Edited by medeay

Fatokun Olamide Yusuf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.