zaynab

He slept all night outside, cheating yes

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

So sorry...You will trust again..it's never too late.

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

It's easy for us to say leave him, get out, and move on, but where is she going to go? She admitted not having any money, no job, no car, no family here, what options does she really have? A shelter? Have any of you actually stayed in one? The conditions must suck big time. Is it safe there?

One option is call family and ask for some money, if even possible, to get out on your own. Look for a job and a place to live.

I actually had a talk with my wife the other day about this. If we ever divorced, she would just go back to her home country (even though she has a full-time job and US citizenship). The only reason that she is here is to be with me. If that ends, she would prefer to be with family. And she couldn't afford to pay for an apartment, utilities, food, etc on her salary. And she would be incredibly lonely.

OP,

Are you sure that you would want to live in the US alone? This is something that you need to ask yourself.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What kind of drugs does your husband use?

CR-1 Visa

USCIS

7/27/15 Sent I-130 package to Chicago Lock box

7/29/15 NOA1, TSC

10/7/15 Entered USA for three weeks to close escrow and pack house

12/5/15 Entered USA for 90 days to visit

12/7/15 I-130 approved,NOA2

NVC

12/23/15 NVC received package

1/5/2016 Called NVC

1/7/2016 Called NVC, assigned case # and IIN #

1/7/2016 Assigned choice of agent

1/7/2016 Paid AOS fees

1/21/2016 Paid packet IV fees

2/20/2016 Filed DS-260

3/30/2016 Sent NVC package

4/5/2016 NVC received package

5/5/2016 Email from NVC...case complete with interview date 6/17

6/10/2016 Medical

6/17/2016 Interview - Approved :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

sorry Zaynab, but you sound like you accusing him of cheating based on what you only observed, yes what if he cheated, if you truly love him, you should be able to forgive him, why do we always like to replace something instead of fixing???? I understand that he is being disrespectful to you, to be honest, based on what you said about your marriage, I think your man needs someone to talk to, why not ask someone he respects talk to him on your behalf, effective communication can save your marriage. Your husband might bothered of something or going through hard time and he doesn't know how to share with you.

AOS.....

May 24, 2014 (day 0) Mailed my form I-130, I-485, I-758 via UPS
May 27, 2014 (day 3) Packaged delivered
Jun 11, 2014 (day 18) Txt/email received (Finally)
Jun 16, 2014 (day 23) NOA paper form

Jun 19, 2014 (day 26) Received Biometrics appointment for 07/07/2014

Jun 27, 2014 (day 34) Biometrics done (early walk-in)

Jul 02, 2014 RFE email/txt notification

Jul 07 2014 Receive RFE yellow form, asking for sponsors W2, Tax papers

Jul 22 2014 Mailed RFE response

Jul 24 2014 Received: Evidence Response Review

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 03 2014 EAD Approved

Sep 08 2014 Case moved to Testing and Interview

Sep 11 2014 EAD/AP COMBO CARD Received

Oct 01 2014 Interview scheduled for 11/04/2014

Oct 02 2014 Interview Notice Received for 11/04/2014

Nov 04 2014 Interview(no decision).but got an approval update few hrs later, GC to production.

Nov 07 2014 Welcome to the United State of America notice received

Nov 12 2014 GC Received

----I-751 Removing Conditions------------------------------------------

Aug 08 2016 Mail form I-751 ROC via USPS

Aug 09 2016 Next day Delivery (Package Delivered)

Aug 11 2016 Check Cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

He is wrong! Even if he didn't cheat on her that night- the suspicious behavior of him always leaving gives her reason as to why he may be cheating.

Besides that- he disrespects you constantly throughout your whole marriage it seems like. He treats you like an object not a wife. He's disrespectful and rude and doesn't communicate or have any way of showing you love or affection (since day 1 you arrived)

I agree with PP - you seem so sweet and it's so sad and I'm sorry your going through this but you deserve better. I would've given you the same advice if you had a child- but you don't and I'm sure it will be alittle easier to move on with your life alone than with a child.

If you think you can live a happy and comfortable life in the US- stay. If you are happy here. If you feel you need family support and want to go back home- Dubai is an amazing place as well and although I'm sure you didn't see your life turning out this way when you came to the US- you can still find happiness and peace of mind (something it seems you never have because of how immature and rude he is) if you go back to your home country and start your life fresh again.

I'm so sorry and it's so sad and disgusting how he treats you. Your very strong

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Based on what you've said, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he's cheating. Out late one night? That's it? And coming back super drunk? That sounds like a substance abuse problem. Anyone that drunk wouldn't even be able to cheat if s/he wanted to! (sorry, bad joke)

Doesn't really matter though since it sounds like you two can't communicate well at all due to his behavior. Just wondering: what's kept you two together?

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

It's easy for us to say leave him, get out, and move on, but where is she going to go? She admitted not having any money, no job, no car, no family here, what options does she really have? A shelter? Have any of you actually stayed in one? The conditions must suck big time. Is it safe there?

One option is call family and ask for some money, if even possible, to get out on your own. Look for a job and a place to live.

I actually had a talk with my wife the other day about this. If we ever divorced, she would just go back to her home country (even though she has a full-time job and US citizenship). The only reason that she is here is to be with me. If that ends, she would prefer to be with family. And she couldn't afford to pay for an apartment, utilities, food, etc on her salary. And she would be incredibly lonely.

OP,

Are you sure that you would want to live in the US alone? This is something that you need to ask yourself.

I have a money enough to go home , have money from my bank at my country and come back, i prefer staying in the street and not staying with him anymore, he just made sex with an woman yesterday , its over

Zaynab - this is the wrong forum perhaps for this. try mumsnet, wayne and tamara dot com offer incredible direction - they help the decision come from within you.

I have been there done that in a very abusive marriage - I think you should get out - how, where, what is for you and those close to you to work out.

Am married to the love of my life today - wouldn't have been possible if I didn't finally give up - I did drag it for far too long - brought two children into the world - went through serious abuse - reached the point of nervous breakdowns and suffered complex PTSD. you don't need to get there. Leave the marriage - to where is for someone to help you with a sensible approach.

Yes really , singing is one one of his tools,

Playing with the features of the face to bother and create anxiety

Closing his ears

TV Volume up

He sounds wonderful

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

sorry Zaynab, but you sound like you accusing him of cheating based on what you only observed, yes what if he cheated, if you truly love him, you should be able to forgive him, why do we always like to replace something instead of fixing???? I understand that he is being disrespectful to you, to be honest, based on what you said about your marriage, I think your man needs someone to talk to, why not ask someone he respects talk to him on your behalf, effective communication can save your marriage. Your husband might bothered of something or going through hard time and he doesn't know how to share with you.

I tried my best , and more than my best, he yesterday cheated on me , because he came almost with no clothes and was cleaning parts of his body in the bathroom, cheating in my religion is the end of the marriage , i preferred to do not see anything even i had feeling he was cheating, but now he doesnt care he came back and slept and relaxed and not bothering hisself with any explication to whats happened to probably fool me, i will be ok when i leave him , i just feels scared because i never lived by my self

Zaynab - this is the wrong forum perhaps for this. try mumsnet, wayne and tamara dot com offer incredible direction - they help the decision come from within you.

I have been there done that in a very abusive marriage - I think you should get out - how, where, what is for you and those close to you to work out.

Am married to the love of my life today - wouldn't have been possible if I didn't finally give up - I did drag it for far too long - brought two children into the world - went through serious abuse - reached the point of nervous breakdowns and suffered complex PTSD. you don't need to get there. Leave the marriage - to where is for someone to help you with a sensible approach.

thanks for the information

I have a money enough to go home , have money from my bank at my country and come back, i prefer staying in the street and not staying with him anymore, he just made sex with an woman yesterday , its over

Sorry, earlier you said that you had no money to buy things, but if have money, why not leave and go home? I would prefer to be close to family, with people who love and respect me rather than stay in a foreign country where I don't know many people.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.