hatoum88888

fiancee US Citezen death before i attend to my interview..

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello everyone I just want to share my story with everyone in visajorney .my name is harem I'm from Tunisia and i am the beneficiary me and my fiance the US citizen applied for a k1 visa last Juin 2015 and we got approved so fast with California service center in 2months after that our case forwarded to the us embassy in Tunisia we waited about 4 months we got our pocket 3 and my fiance was traveling and she didn't check her email and we found out about our interview was missed in December18th 2015 and we were so disappointed and frustrated about what happen to us so since that day we emailed the embassy we called everyday we didnt get any respond from them i even try to go to the embassy and they didnt let me in till another month someone respond to my fiance and told her it will be rescedhule soon in that time we got a peace of mind then after a long waitindg from december we got another interview in juin 23th 2016 after a 6 months of struggling and so much stress and pain inside we were so happy about that but not for a long time..the most tragic thing is that on juin 12th 2016 my fiance the us citezen had a heart attack and she passed away i lost my fiance forever with the age of 26 years old before even i get the chance to see her again it was such a heart breaking moment for me and i callapced emotionally physically and mentally i couldnt beleve what happend such hard moment ive been through i asked a lawyer online he told me to email the consulate section and tell the about the death and not attend my interview i got a email back immideatly says that our case is closed and soorry for the loss such hypocrit embassy when we tried to reschdule it took us 6 months i really hate the embassy of tunisia all of them re hypocrite and such lazy stupid people

now my fiances mom sent me her death certificate i have to mail it again to the embassy so they can mail back my case to (DOS) OR the USCIS to close our case forever. please iam really in pain and i have to know whats going to happen if i try one day to apply again in the future and how long the case will take to be closed cus online my case still says READY and i want it to forwarded to the uscis for closing

Any help will be appreciated and thank you

Oh wow :cry: i am so sorry she was only 26??? This is heart?breaking. I dont know if you will be able to come as it was a k1 and you need to marry the petitioner. Maybe there is a loop whole but i dont know...

I am extremly sorry!!?

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

thank you immigration is so stressful and the most painful thing is waht happend to my fiancee it was really a heart breaking... idk if i can apply with someone else in the future through k1 visa or not....

It should not be held against you if in the future you find yourself in love again.

This is a tragedy out of your hands.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Sorry for your loss.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear that (F):cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

I29F: June 19, 2016

NOA1 : June 21, 2016

NOA2: August 23, 2016

Date package received by NVC: September 02, 2016

Manila case # assigned: September 02, 2016

Interview: September 29,2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What visa do you think you might want to apply for in the future?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

thank you so much everyone im just depressed about happend its not easy at all

i would like to apply again for the same thing k1 visa what would immigration think about that is it possible ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Do you have somebody who can sponsor you for a K1?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

to be honest im just lost interest about immigration i was just wondering how is going to effect me in the future that's it.

but i dont think iam going through this ever again....

thank u anyway for ur help

Timeline

Iam not obssesed about the US my friend iam just sharing my story to everyone over here to let them know about what happened to me im heart broken and i need to ask lots of questions you're not going through it so please just if u can help or just be quiet me and my fiance we were planing to move to my country if we got denied i have my job and my income im living a good life over here ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.