k.dlg

I-751 July 2016 Filers

2,203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

My NOA for 751 is 8/8/2016. I also filed 400  4.5 months ago. They will probably combine both.

I filled since July 20th 2016 I'm tired menh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, joeU said:

Yes man... 5 months ago, you can inbox me at joseph.Utsu@gmail.com

That is probably why, they have postponed your 751 to be combined with your 400 most likely.

New data has been released yesterday. With the below being the current processing times;

CSC 20th August 2016

VSC 14th November 2016

2 hours ago, MMO said:

No, this was the first notice that I received from them since I applied.

Not sure if I should apply for N400 now or wait few weeks.

I would contact the congressman to check what is going on.  It also depends on the processing time for N-400 in your local office. 

If my RFE is dragged after the 60 day limit, I would contact my congressman before I decide to apply N-400. 

The waiting time for N-400 is about one year in my local office.

Edited by jtyshxq

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

update*** I just received a notice that uscis has scheduled me an interview for civics test. I have not heard anything about the i751 at all. I applied for n400 while the i751 was pending since I wasn't sure how long they would take to give me the 10 year green card. I am happy I applied for the n400 while waiting because it is moving faster. they sent me a letter so I am waiting to find out what date my interview is for my citizenship 😊

June 2, 2014: sent Aos package June 28,2014: Received Rejected AOS package for incorrect fees? July 2,2014: filed I485,i130,i765,i131 with correct fees July 10,2014: received email notifications July 16,2014: Official NOAs in mail July 28: did walk-in biometrics *Actual date for biometrics was Aug 7,2014 August 20,2014: interview date

10 minutes ago, Gabby88 said:

update*** I just received a notice that uscis has scheduled me an interview for civics test. I have not heard anything about the i751 at all. I applied for n400 while the i751 was pending since I wasn't sure how long they would take to give me the 10 year green card. I am happy I applied for the n400 while waiting because it is moving faster. they sent me a letter so I am waiting to find out what date my interview is for my citizenship 😊

Thats amazing - congratulations Gabby. Wondering what was your i751 Service Center?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Gabby88 said:

Lucky you, they bypass your i-751 you're good to go

On 12/27/2017 at 8:47 AM, NC1987 said:

New data has been released yesterday. With the below being the current processing times;

CSC 20th August 2016

VSC 14th November 2016

Don't rely on this. I filed in April 2016 at VSC. Still waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.