Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Timeline

Lol! I keep myself busy here, not only organizing the house and the space for my new family but also preparing the wedding, I got the dress, lace scarf mantilla style, lace mittens for to easy put the ring on, looking for shoes, matching accessories, jewelry maybe pearls, Alisson, get into it, it's fun and take the pictures, it will help in the interview too

Tasha

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The waiting is so hard!!

I am been waiting for 30 days. Did not hear back anything. LOL

Is there any way we can track our case online how the progress and know they working on it?

I really need to get approval before end on September, because looks like our embassy earliest date interview is November now. I hopes we can get this done by end of the year.

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Timeline

The waiting is so hard!!

I am been waiting for 30 days. Did not hear back anything. LOL

Is there any way we can track our case online how the progress and know they working on it?

I really need to get approval before end on September, because looks like our embassy earliest date interview is November now. I hopes we can get this done by end of the year.

here, you can track your number or register and see if it's approved

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Does anyone know how long long it will take to recieved packet 3 .danm it's been about 1 Month since I got my noa2 ..

Still nothing yet..this process really frustrating. ..

Timeline

Does anyone know how long long it will take to recieved packet 3 .danm it's been about 1 Month since I got my noa2 ..

Still nothing yet..this process really frustrating. ..

It looks like you have everything for to do online, no need to wait for any packet from the embassy

Please, read the embassy instructions and follow up

https://haiti.usembassy.gov/fiance_visas.html

Tasha

I have a question for the Aussie filers who have already received their NOA2... Have any of you got your case number yet? And have you looked at available interview dates? I'm just curious how long the wait time is between the embassy receiving your case and actually having an interview. I've seen a few posts on the June forum about certain countries having a much longer wait than others and interview dates not being available until nov-dec....

• I-129F mailed : 07/23/2016

NOA1: 07/29/2016

Hardcopy of NOA1: 08/08/2016

RFE: 09/16/2016

RFE reply received: 10/03/2016

NOA2: 10/12/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Thankx tasha I just checked my status says case is ready for interview. I guess i will go ahead and schedule my interview without waiting for packet 3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

It's good to have a permanent address like maybe his parents address or just put his last address.

Hmmm waiting here more July approvals

Tasha

Yeah, I put down his moms address. He will update once he does the DS-160.

Can you call the NVC without the NOA2 receipt number? I know it's super early but I was going to give them a call tomorrow before I left, since I don't know if I will be able to call from Australia unless I have so done here do a three way call with me from here. Thank you!

And for someone asking about Australia embassy interview dates, I'd also like to know. It doesn't seem like it would be too long of a wait.

Good luck everyone! We all just need to get comfortable with waiting, as we are always going to be waiting until our partners come home. :P xo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I remember there are a few of us going to see our fiancé's this week in their countries. Safe travels for everyone! And hopefully some NOA2's for those people so they can celebrate with their loves.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My approval notice (NOA2) is dated August 31, 2016.

After finally reaching a customer service rep from the NVC to see if I can get my case number, he told me that I have to wait 6 weeks until I call back to get a case number....

Is it really 6 weeks? I see people saying like 1-2 weeks after receiving the NOA2 hard copy in the mail.

Best thing to do Is call every day I gues, haha.

Ryan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

My approval notice (NOA2) is dated August 31, 2016.

After finally reaching a customer service rep from the NVC to see if I can get my case number, he told me that I have to wait 6 weeks until I call back to get a case number....

Is it really 6 weeks? I see people saying like 1-2 weeks after receiving the NOA2 hard copy in the mail.

Best thing to do Is call every day I gues, haha.

Ryan

Ignore the 6 week dribble, they say that to everyone... its just a rehearsed speel. Keep ringing every day. We got ours at 2 weeks

K1 Process
28/6/2016 - I129-F sent
6/7/2016 - NOA 1 text
13/7/2016 - NOA1 Hardcopy
22/8/2016 - NOA2
6/9/2016 - NVC Case number received
20/9/2016 - Medical
27/9/2016 - Interview (Approved)
1/10/2016 - Visa in hand

19/1/2017 - POE
?/?/2017 - Married

AOS Process

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Is there a VJ link those of us can go to who are waiting on our NVC case number after our NOA2?

Is there a VJ link those of us can go to who are waiting on our NVC case number after our NOA2?

6/25  Engagement day on the Nile River in Zamalak Cairo, Egypt 

K1 Petition:

7/5 Sent

7/6 Received

7/8 NOA 1

8/24 NOA 2

9/9 Received at NVC

9/13 Received case number for Embassy

9/18 Embassy received our approved k1 petition and emailed Packet 3 to us.

10/1 Mailed out Packet 3

10/3 Embassy Received Packet 3

10/4 Received Email from Embassy & Case # downloaded & ready to pay visa fee!

10/24 Interview

10/24 Visa Approved!

10/27 Visa Issued!

11/3 Visa in Hand!

12/7 Entry to Houston, Texas

12/16 Wedding Day!!! 

AOS

1/17 Filed AOS

1/24 NOA

2/13 Biometrics

2/17 AOS is ready to be scheduled for interview.  AOS, EAD & AP pending approval. 

4/21 EAD/AP Approved!

4/29 EAD/AP Card in hand! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Ignore the 6 week dribble, they say that to everyone... its just a rehearsed speel. Keep ringing every day. We got ours at 2 weeks

Awesome! haha that's what I was thinking. Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.