Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Timeline

OR

will the sponsor only sign it for my fiancee and not me?

I think this one is the correct one

you sign for your fiance support and if it is below overty line your income, you cosponsor signs too, both of you are signing in support of the foreigner coming to US

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

NOA1 July 7
NOA2 August 22!!

2 weeks earlier than expected! It's on everyone. July's are in the mix :dance: GOOD LUCK

K1 Process
28/6/2016 - I129-F sent
6/7/2016 - NOA 1 text
13/7/2016 - NOA1 Hardcopy
22/8/2016 - NOA2
6/9/2016 - NVC Case number received
20/9/2016 - Medical
27/9/2016 - Interview (Approved)
1/10/2016 - Visa in hand

19/1/2017 - POE
?/?/2017 - Married

AOS Process

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

NOA1 July 7

NOA2 August 22!!

2 weeks earlier than expected! It's on everyone. July's are in the mix :dance: GOOD LUCK

Congratulations !!!! That's a good news!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

NOA1 July 7

NOA2 August 22!!

OMG!!! Congratulations! Was so emotional and almost cried for joy. Gives me hope that we are close by. I pray we all see speedy approvals. Congrats to you and your beloved!!! Heading to work at 6am. There is hope ☺️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

NOA1 July 7

NOA2 August 22!!

Congratulations!!! This is exciting! :dancing:

Now... who's next?

:content:

~ Allison, the USC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats on that NOA 2!

We are a July 8th NOA 1 so I hope our NOA 2 is this week also !!!!

Habesha Love, are you near Houston? Im right outside of Houston by 35 miles!

6/25  Engagement day on the Nile River in Zamalak Cairo, Egypt 

K1 Petition:

7/5 Sent

7/6 Received

7/8 NOA 1

8/24 NOA 2

9/9 Received at NVC

9/13 Received case number for Embassy

9/18 Embassy received our approved k1 petition and emailed Packet 3 to us.

10/1 Mailed out Packet 3

10/3 Embassy Received Packet 3

10/4 Received Email from Embassy & Case # downloaded & ready to pay visa fee!

10/24 Interview

10/24 Visa Approved!

10/27 Visa Issued!

11/3 Visa in Hand!

12/7 Entry to Houston, Texas

12/16 Wedding Day!!! 

AOS

1/17 Filed AOS

1/24 NOA

2/13 Biometrics

2/17 AOS is ready to be scheduled for interview.  AOS, EAD & AP pending approval. 

4/21 EAD/AP Approved!

4/29 EAD/AP Card in hand! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

OMG!!! Congratulations! Was so emotional and almost cried for joy. Gives me hope that we are close by. I pray we all see speedy approvals. Congrats to you and your beloved!!! Heading to work at 6am. There is hope ☺️

Aw. Definitely hope! Still a whole week ahead this week of approvals to go :D Wishing you so much good luck

Congratulations!!! This is exciting! :dancing:

Now... who's next?

:content:

Thank you, sure is! I'm so excited to see more people get through

K1 Process
28/6/2016 - I129-F sent
6/7/2016 - NOA 1 text
13/7/2016 - NOA1 Hardcopy
22/8/2016 - NOA2
6/9/2016 - NVC Case number received
20/9/2016 - Medical
27/9/2016 - Interview (Approved)
1/10/2016 - Visa in hand

19/1/2017 - POE
?/?/2017 - Married

AOS Process

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Everyone be sure to update your timelines !!! :D

6/25  Engagement day on the Nile River in Zamalak Cairo, Egypt 

K1 Petition:

7/5 Sent

7/6 Received

7/8 NOA 1

8/24 NOA 2

9/9 Received at NVC

9/13 Received case number for Embassy

9/18 Embassy received our approved k1 petition and emailed Packet 3 to us.

10/1 Mailed out Packet 3

10/3 Embassy Received Packet 3

10/4 Received Email from Embassy & Case # downloaded & ready to pay visa fee!

10/24 Interview

10/24 Visa Approved!

10/27 Visa Issued!

11/3 Visa in Hand!

12/7 Entry to Houston, Texas

12/16 Wedding Day!!! 

AOS

1/17 Filed AOS

1/24 NOA

2/13 Biometrics

2/17 AOS is ready to be scheduled for interview.  AOS, EAD & AP pending approval. 

4/21 EAD/AP Approved!

4/29 EAD/AP Card in hand! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

NOA1 July 7

NOA2 August 22!!

Oh!! We are also NOA1 July 7th!!! Crossing our fingers! Congratulations! Such great news!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline

congrats!! We are similar! I'm July 7th and moving to Nebraska but from UK ? Great state ?

(Your Noa1 says 5th july, just fyi - not that two days makes much difference! Haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm late to finding this board, but I have been lurking and learning on Visa Journey for several months. I only happened to stumble across this board while checking out the timelines and saw someone from July with a NOA2. Very excited for them!

We submitted on July 16 and it was received on July 19. Got our digital NOA1 on July 22 and the physical NOA1 on July 29th.

I'll be back in Morocco to see Habibi in 17 days. I'm hoping we'll get our NOA2 around that time so we can celebrate together!

Timeline

I'm late to finding this board, but I have been lurking and learning on Visa Journey for several months. I only happened to stumble across this board while checking out the timelines and saw someone from July with a NOA2. Very excited for them!

We submitted on July 16 and it was received on July 19. Got our digital NOA1 on July 22 and the physical NOA1 on July 29th.

I'll be back in Morocco to see Habibi in 17 days. I'm hoping we'll get our NOA2 around that time so we can celebrate together!

I too am visiting my fiance (but in the UK) in 17 days! We're also hoping we get our approval around that time so we can celebrate! My estimation is that first week of September (for a July 6th NOA1) but with a couple already approved, who knows!

Welcome to the July Filers forum!

~ Allison, the USC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

God bless you on your journey I'm so excited for you. But I have a question which Center are you with California would be nice to hear LOL or Texas on Vermont on one of the other ones and again I'm happy for you mean I'm getting close

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am so late I don't know what I'm thinking I just need to check your timeline see this is what I'm saying I'm not functioning during this whole Visa Journey it's making me crazy and forgetful and I don't think very well I'll check for myself but thanks again congratulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.