Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Timeline

Tasha , just recieved my noa2 in the mail Now what next ...

Wow! Congrats!!! Next, pray I get one today or tomorrow, lol!

Now wait 3-4 days and start you or your fiance calling NVC for your NVC number but do your police report right now and check your embassy info online, do your photos, be sure you have everything for the interview, check where is your medical exam and what dates they have available, maybe schedule medical already, american embassy in your country should have everything, all info what do you need, also be sure you have or the American fiance sends ASAP by DHL or FEDEX the Affidavit of support with original signature, all financial copies can be by email scans, remember your police record is valid for 1 year, even if it says different and medical is valid 6 months

later I will check and add more, get yourself busy and ready for the interview

Congratulations!!!

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Ameeeennnn Tasha! Hahah!!congrats Kat&Sat!! Bravoooo!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The last time we did this it only two 4 weeks to get NOA 2.. now we're coming up on 6 weeks.. i hate waiting...

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello July filers,

A little late to join the party but I thought I should add my status. I received text/ email on 7/27 of my NOA1 with the WAC number. I did not receive a hard copy of 797 but when I checked my status on USCIS, something was returned to USCIS on August 9. So I am assuming it's NOA1 and not RFE. I called USCIS and they were nice, but couldn't tell me what was returned. Hope we will get NOA2 soon. This waiting game is killing me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello July filers,

A little late to join the party but I thought I should add my status. I received text/ email on 7/27 of my NOA1 with the WAC number. I did not receive a hard copy of 797 but when I checked my status on USCIS, something was returned to USCIS on August 9. So I am assuming it's NOA1 and not RFE. I called USCIS and they were nice, but couldn't tell me what was returned. Hope we will get NOA2 soon. This waiting game is killing me.

This is exactly what happened to me. I sent mine in on July 15, got text/email on 7/21, but never received hard copy. I called and everything and they told me on the phone that it was 'undeliverable'. We talked and they resent it. I even went to the local office to verify that the mailing address was correct, which it was.

Still waiting on my NOA1 hard copy. Been 30 days since I mailed the packet.

Timeline

This is exactly what happened to me. I sent mine in on July 15, got text/email on 7/21, but never received hard copy. I called and everything and they told me on the phone that it was 'undeliverable'. We talked and they resent it. I even went to the local office to verify that the mailing address was correct, which it was.

Still waiting on my NOA1 hard copy. Been 30 days since I mailed the packet.

if you have a WAC number, don't worry, NOA1 in paper is for your archive only, you have your number, you are in the process, wait for NOA2 and ask USCIS to send you paper NOA1 again

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I am loving that we have a resident expert, thanks Tasha!

I have been fiddling with the apps and I found out that the uscisapp with the vertical flag only does not work well on the iphone, that's why I have been getting a uneven pie chart with dates all over the place. On the other hand, I discovered the other app has this excellent time-killer, anxiety-stroking super fun feature where you can enter a receipt number, enumerate a bunch of files coming after it and see the number of rfe, approvals etc. as a bar graph.

Gosh I need this approval to come quick.

post-241241-0-24770000-1471359357_thumb.jpg

post-241241-0-36513900-1471359366_thumb.jpg

K-1, AOS, ROC, Citizenship timeline below:

Spoiler

Met in school summer of 2011, started dating May 2012, engaged June 2016

07/15/2016 - Sent K-1 visa documents                    04/20/2017 - Mailed AOS package                                              09/16/2019 - Mailed ROC package to wrong center

07/19/2016 - NOA1 (California Service Center)         04/23/2017 - AOS package delivered                                          09/19/2019 - Printed everything again and mailed it correctly

09/02/2016 - NOA2 (45 days)                                 04/29/2017 - AOS text and email notifications                             09/23/2019 - ROC Case Was Received

09/15/2016 - NVC case number assigned                 05/04/2017 - NOA1 received for AOS, EAD, AP                            12/02/2019 - Biometrics Appointment (Got notice late, missed appt)

09/29/2016 - Case is "Ready" at embassy                05/22/2017 - Biometrics taken                                                   12/09/2019 - Biometrics taken, walk-in

10/06/2016 - Got an interview date!                        06/14/2017 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview            12/10/2019 - Fingerprint Review Was Completed

11/06/2016 - Scheduled the medical!                       08/03/2017 - Interview is Scheduled                                           04/22/2020 - Case Was Received At My Local Office

12/06/2016 - Medical done!                                    09/06/2017 - Interview time!                                                     05/22/2020 - New Card Is Being Produced

12/12/2016 - Interview done! Visa approved!            09/06/2017 - RFE for (lost) medical                                            05/26/2020 - Case Was Approved

12/16/2016 - Visa issued                                         09/19/2017 - New medical submitted (in person)                         05/30/2020 - Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

12/19/2016 - Passport with visa, envelope in hand     09/26/2017 - New Card is Being Produced (online update)                                       (First class mail, tracking provided)                     

01/11/2017 - POE!!!                                               09/29/2017 - Received I-797 Approval Notice                                                  06/28/2020 - N-400 application window opens!

04/06/2017 - Married                                                                              Card Was Mailed to Me                                                 07/13/2020 - N-400 application submitted!

10/04/2017 - Green card in hand!                                                                  11/23/2020 - Called for a service request

12/04/2020 - Biometrics scheduled online notice

12/31/2020 - Biometrics appointment

06/24/2021 - Interview Notice (interview on 7/27/2021)

Timeline

It's cool your app!

I am down from yesterday, depressed, I hope our month starts getting approvals and moves fast, LDR (Long Distance Relationship) is not easy, waiting sucks, paying for the process and waiting sucks, legal immigration sucks, it's difficult, confusing, expensive and waiting and in waiting time every day chat not enough words to express yourself, repeating the same words about love for so long time, waiting ...

I was as a volunteer helping in Florida to immigrants and I did see many cases when illegal immigration went faster and more easy, legal immigration should be much more easy and faster, reuniting the families should be a fast process, people miss each other, some people gets frustrated, some sick and some even die in the process, it's not fair ...

I wish all families, and people in real love to be reunited very fast and start living their lives, not waiting

Tasha

Timeline

It's cool your app!

I am down from yesterday, depressed, I hope our month starts getting approvals and moves fast, LDR (Long Distance Relationship) is not easy, waiting sucks, paying for the process and waiting sucks, legal immigration sucks, it's difficult, confusing, expensive and waiting and in waiting time every day chat not enough words to express yourself, repeating the same words about love for so long time, waiting ...

I was as a volunteer helping in Florida to immigrants and I did see many cases when illegal immigration went faster and more easy, legal immigration should be much more easy and faster, reuniting the families should be a fast process, people miss each other, some people gets frustrated, some sick and some even die in the process, it's not fair ...

I wish all families, and people in real love to be reunited very fast and start living their lives, not waiting

Tasha

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline

It's cool your app!

Tasha

I really don't think they understand how difficult it is to be separated for so long. They probably hear so many people complain that it's normal to listen to now. By the time the entire process is completed we have been separated for several months, some even a year and holding a serious relationship together that long is incredibly difficult with such a great distance. Not to mention it is hard to miss someone for so long. I think we just become a part of the "process" and they feel we must be patient and there is nothing they can do about it - it is for national security and all of that.. but sometimes I wonder if my file is just sitting on a desk somewhere.. for days... while I'm in agony hoping someone just picks it up - sees we are a real couple just waiting and waiting and waiting to be together.. and finally says 'OK'... ugh...

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.