fitleo

June 2016 I-130 filers

711 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Are you in the Nebraska center or the Texas center? It looks like you filed later in the month of June and I'm wondering if that's because of a transfer to a different center or something?

Our parcel was forwarded to Nebraska and was never transferred.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our parcel was forwarded to Nebraska and was never transferred.

Hello we are RFE too ,I'm a June filer . just wondering if they do update you one they received your RFE response in the USCIS tracker or they only update your case approved ?thanks

Timeline

Hello we are RFE too ,I'm a June filer . just wondering if they do update you one they received your RFE response in the USCIS tracker or they only update your case approved ?thanks

They sent my husband an SMS when they received our reply, that was last Tuesday (August 2) and that's coz we registered with the USCIS website to receive an update if there's any. Then there was an email earlier today that our I-130's been approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We were approved yesterday! :D

Good luck to everyone!! Hope to hear more approvals this month!

Congratulations!!! :)

Our Journey
4/12/16 ....Married
4/15/16 ....Wedding Party

NVC
2/28/17......NOA 2 "APPROVED"
3/10/17......Case transferred to NVC (received text, email and alerts on app)
3/16/17......Case not received yet NVC 603-334-0700
3/21/17......Case received by NVC (can take another 2 weeks to scan into the system)
3/27/17......CRO2017583004 case number given over the phone / 41082348 invoice id number
3/28/17.....NOA2 hard copy received
3/28/17......I am the Registered Agent
3/29/17......NVC Welcome Letter (ACL)
3/30/17.....OAS FEE PAID $125.00
4/1/17........IV FEE PAID $ 325.00
4/5/17........Nagy send me all documents from Egypt
4/10/17.....Received Nagy's DHL Shipment
4/9/17........Submitted DS-260
4/15/17......Mailed ALL supporting documents & Affidavit of Support to NVC 
..................USPS 9505 5000 2326 7105 0001 16
4/17/2017....NVC received our paperwork
4/18/2017....NVC Scan Date (waiting 11 weeks from this date)
6/14/2017....Case Accepted for Expedite
7/31/2017....Interview at the Embassy
7/31/2017....In AP
1/21/2018....Contacted our Senator's Office for help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Though we had an RFE we were approved today, 1 week from the time they received our reply! Yay! This made my day. :)

Wow! So fast! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

My service center is Nebraska.... do we know what # they are at? I am 5/31 filer.

I think they still had some January/February files left over. Some March/April people have been approved and some have been transferred to Texas.

USCIS

Sent I-130.........05/28/16

USPS Delivered.....05/31/16

Check cashed.......06/03/16

NOA1...............06/03/16

NOA1 (hard copy)...06/10/16

NOA2...............08/08/16

Timeline

The case tracker was updating the RFEs at Texas Service Center, so I think they do update when they've received your response.

USCIS

Timeline

Did they ask you for the NSO copy of the Marriage Certificate. I have noticed that most Nebraska filers (with Filipino beneficiary) get an RFE coz of that. My friend's petition was forwarded to Vermont and the local registrar copy worked for them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

They sent the old file back to my wife back home I don't know why they did that ,there were issue with check

But I already good for the 2nd file and waiting for no2 or rfe

Wow at least things everything is goodnow.

Timeline

They sent the old file back to my wife back home I don't know why they did that ,there were issue with check

But I already good for the 2nd file and waiting for no2 or rfe

Wow at least things everything is goodnow.

Timeline

Wow! So fast! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I think they still had some January/February files left over. Some March/April people have been approved and some have been transferred to Texas.

Yes I agree.....I notice some people from February and March still waits to be approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

So what I'm understanding from all of this is basically that this graphic: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/images/uscis_estimates.gif

is in no way accurate and the various service centers are in no way paying true attention to the priority date? Things are just getting processed willy-nilly?

Timeline

Congratulations to thaws who get approved and I hope the other people get approved this month.

I really thought they only approved the end of the month.

Timeline

So what I'm understanding from all of this is basically that this graphic: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/images/uscis_estimates.gif

is in no way accurate and the various service centers are in no way paying true attention to the priority date? Things are just getting processed willy-nilly?

That chart has nothing to do with USCIS, they can't see it nor do they follow it. That chart is from Visajourney, it just estimates based off some algorithm that calculates the trend of cases approved. But it's all based on user input. So the people that create timelines and don't update them or abandon the site altogether, kind of throw a wrench in the works. The chart moves along calculating that a percentage of people from each month abandon their timelines.

It has been fairly accurate for Texas though. And most likely for Nebraska, the date it shows is the most recent case approved. But as we know, Nebraska is working all over the place with cases.

As for priority dates, those don't matter for this type of visa. Our priority dates are "current" immediately, so it's not a big deal to go off of. They just need to be able to put something in the priority date box.

USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.