fitleo

June 2016 I-130 filers

711 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ah, thank you so much, that's very helpful! I've got an Android phone and the USCIS app I downloaded is by Spinach Mobile LLC.

I have that one too but it only lets you check 150 cases a day and I got impatient haha. The other app I have is called USCIS Case Tracker. It lets you check in batches of 100 at a time, no limit. Although, USCIS doesn't really like it when you pull too many files at a time. I'm currently waiting out a ban for checking too many today.

USCIS

Sent I-130.........05/28/16

USPS Delivered.....05/31/16

Check cashed.......06/03/16

NOA1...............06/03/16

NOA1 (hard copy)...06/10/16

NOA2...............08/08/16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

yes and it say it delivered and I didn't get the package back

USPS Tracking

9505 5000 2004 6160 0004 83

What a bummer :( I'm sorry that happened to you. It might be faster to refile than to wait and see if you get a response or if they somehow find your file. This does happen sometimes, packages and files get lost. Did you keep an exact copy of what you already filed? It should only take them about 3-4 days after they receive your package, to cash the check.

USCIS

Sent I-130.........05/28/16

USPS Delivered.....05/31/16

Check cashed.......06/03/16

NOA1...............06/03/16

NOA1 (hard copy)...06/10/16

NOA2...............08/08/16

I have that one too but it only lets you check 150 cases a day and I got impatient haha. The other app I have is called USCIS Case Tracker. It lets you check in batches of 100 at a time, no limit. Although, USCIS doesn't really like it when you pull too many files at a time. I'm currently waiting out a ban for checking too many today.

Thanks! I had no idea you could get banned for checking on things too many times!

USCIS

I-130 sent (Phoenix Lockbox): June 04, 2016

NOA1 received: June 10, 2016

Transferred from Nebraska to Texas: October 20, 2016

NOA2 received: December 14, 2016

NVC

Case number assigned: January 06, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

p

Sorry that happen. Hopefully this time around they don't misplace it.

You live in Texas so you did send it to this address correct?

USCIS

ATTN: I-130

PO Box 21700 Phoenix, AZ 85036

yes and I send the other one vi Express

USCIS

attn: I-130

1820 E.Skyharbor Circle S

Suite 100

Phoenix, AZ 85034

Timeline

can you add the link for the app

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No that the new one

Ohhh ok. Look at how quickly you got it this time around.? So sorry you lost a month. California moves pretty fast so thats a plus for you. Did you put the stop payment on the other check?

Timeline

Ohhh ok. Look at how quickly you got it this time around.? So sorry you lost a month. California moves pretty fast so thats a plus for you. Did you put the stop payment on the other check?

Thanks

Yes I add new check with new file and cancel the old one

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good Morning

I got an RFE to submit a photocopy of the original Marriage Certificate before October 23, 2016.

Do I have to send it with supporting documents like boarding passes, Passport Stamps, photos, moneygram receipts ?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good Morning

I got an RFE to submit a photocopy of the original Marriage Certificate before October 23, 2016.

Do I have to send it with supporting documents like boarding passes, Passport Stamps, photos, moneygram receipts ?

There's an RFE Letter you will receive ,there's a list of documents that they are looking so whatever is on the RFE letter that's the only docs you need to send on them........ BTW I got an RFE too last July "proof of name changed" cr1 here ,Nebraska sc,and my noa1 is June 14 ,I got the RFE letter July 22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

There's an RFE Letter you will receive ,there's a list of documents that they are looking so whatever is on the RFE letter that's the only docs you need to send on them........ BTW I got an RFE too last July "proof of name changed" cr1 here ,Nebraska sc,and my noa1 is June 14 ,I got the RFE letter July 22

Uscis requested a photocopie of original marriage certificate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.