mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

And one more thing, I submitted N-400 by myself on 06/06. And I was done my Biometrics on 07/21. Now I'm waiting for N-400 interview scheduled.

If you guys could apply N-400 while I-751 is still pending, you would submit it as soon as.

Goodluck!

11 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

Thanks, and congrats with your 751 approval. We are still waiting and waiting, hopefully soon. We will file 400 in 3 weeks. Been waiting for 751 for almost 11.5 months. CSC filer here

Oh. It's almost done. You will get new updates soon. I get the approval notice from 07/06 but my status online was not changed, until the card was mailed to me with tracking number.

Goodluck!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, Hungandnu said:

Oh. It's almost done. You will get new updates soon. I get the approval notice from 07/06 but my status online was not changed, until the card was mailed to me with tracking number.

Goodluck!!

Thanks for the encouragement. Let us know if Trump's little head is next to Obama on the back of your green card when you receive it,lol. Thanks. Just curious.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zombie69 said:

Thanks for the encouragement. Let us know if Trump's little head is next to Obama on the back of your green card when you receive it,lol. Thanks. Just curious.

Nah Trump is not on it. That's the first thing I checked when I received mine. Perhaps on the newly redesigned one, he is.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MaleAlpha said:

Nah Trump is not on it. That's the first thing I checked when I received mine. Perhaps on the newly redesigned one, he is.

ugh! what a shame, I think the new version they are getting rid of the optical strip.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, MaleAlpha said:

Lol, funny, his head is missing,lol

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
9 minutes ago, 4444510 said:

LOL I can say you didn't really care all this time.

As much as I would like "not " to, believe me buddy, I "did" care, and a lot.

1 hour ago, 4444510 said:

LOL I can say you didn't really care all this time.

Ahahahaha - I think I can see the jokey nature of this post - because those of us know know WJ, know there is a huge amount of caring going on right now. 

It's a fine line - I sometimes want to make jokes about it - because sometimes humor keeps us all going. 

But when it affects people's lives, and their families, its hard to know what is funny to some of us, is rather unsettling to others. 

Personally I'm just bored of it right now - almost to the point where I don't really come here very much very often - unless I have some pearl of wisdom to cast before you all - which right now is unlikely, because I'm just feeling very flat - so bored with it.  

I feel like sending a job lot of Adderall to Laguna Niguel to give them a reboot and make them work overtime 🤣🤣 (my cousin has to take it - says it makes you work twice as fast and hard! ahahaha)

⬇️ Immigration/Visa experience ⬇️

ESTA 

ESTA revoked

H1B for 2 years

B2 - Denied

B2 - Successful

AoS

Green Card

Green Card ROC

Naturalization

(AoS & GC via same sex marriage if it helps) 

So plenty experience to draw on to help you all out on......  

Hi,

My I-751 was approved on 07/06.

I got the approval notice in 07/09.

Card was mailed to me on 07/19.

I got my green card in hands at 4:35 pm today (old version).

Have a nice weekend!

28 minutes ago, Hungandnu said:

Hi,

Have a nice weekend!

That's great!! You must be very relieved. 

Sorry I'm a lazy ar$eh0le and can't be bothered going backwards if you already said - what was your NOA

⬇️ Immigration/Visa experience ⬇️

ESTA 

ESTA revoked

H1B for 2 years

B2 - Denied

B2 - Successful

AoS

Green Card

Green Card ROC

Naturalization

(AoS & GC via same sex marriage if it helps) 

So plenty experience to draw on to help you all out on......  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Teknodude said:

Ahahahaha - I think I can see the jokey nature of this post - because those of us know know WJ, know there is a huge amount of caring going on right now. 

It's a fine line - I sometimes want to make jokes about it - because sometimes humor keeps us all going. 

But when it affects people's lives, and their families, its hard to know what is funny to some of us, is rather unsettling to others. 

Personally I'm just bored of it right now - almost to the point where I don't really come here very much very often - unless I have some pearl of wisdom to cast before you all - which right now is unlikely, because I'm just feeling very flat - so bored with it.  

I feel like sending a job lot of Adderall to Laguna Niguel to give them a reboot and make them work overtime 🤣🤣 (my cousin has to take it - says it makes you work twice as fast and hard! ahahaha)

I got the joke too..its not like I got offended or anything...and I am NOT the grumpy old ####### thaat keeps complaining all the time (really - LOL!!!)......and its not just the fact that it does affect our lives, but the fact that we feel wronged by all this and, at the same time, utterly powerless to do anything about it - that's the most daunting part. We did everything right, by the book, abiding by law...and now this...why? I never overstayed my visa while we were dating (that's over 3 years fyi- well technically is not a visa, on account of the waiver, but never stayed longer than I should) or did anything wrong, not even a parking ticket or jaywalking..we spent a fortune traveling..but we decided to wait until we felt the time was right to get hitched, and it is kind of really really hard not feel like "this is how we get rewarded for being on the right side of the law" you know...at least thats how we feel about this whole thing. I believe our fellow member Jimmy the Knife made his point about feeling somewhat like that too the other day. 

I really wish someone from USCIS could read tthe postings here (not sure they dont, actually), maybe that would give them at least a glimpse of how it is, how ppl feel about doing all that is right and be put on hold for over a year without a single info whatsoever, other than the "hiring freeze" and "backlog" stuff (which, honestly, I do not buy)..it is pretty much lik your whole life is put on time out.

The other day our friend MaleAlpha, when he finally got his card, said that after the whole torture of waiting and being put down he felt like "whatever", in comparison to his 1st GC when he got happy and excited about it..that pretty much sums up how we are all feeling about this whole thing..in the end, when we should feel happy and relieved, we don't, some because of the whole pain the thing caused, others because they have yet another year ahead of them for the N400..see what I mean? that is not what the whole thing is all about. well for me at least it aint.

Anyways folks.......sorry for the long rant here....after all it is end of the week, Saturday is coming, and next week is months end, which means we are getting closer and closer to the next processing times update...

Hope you all hve a great weekend...and those who finally got their cards recently, go enjoy it with your spouses on a fancy dinner or something :), you deserve it  

Edited by WinnfieldJules
"######" = "bstrd" - got edited by the bot

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hungandnu said:

Hi,

Have a nice weekend!

NOA 6/1/16, approved on 7/5, notice on 7/10, card production on 7/19... seems like mine is taking a little longer. hopefully I'll have my green card by next week (hoping for the old version).  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.