mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Teknodude said:

You are very kind, but as Jim shows, I'm not wonderful. If I was, I would wave a magic wand and CSC would process all our applications - tomorrow. Aha. I wish. 

Name O boy, all I try and do is empower all of you who are in a fret, stressed about your situation, that this is a due process, that is following procedure. 

Now i I accept I've been rather generalistic at times, and lovely users like Jim remind me all situations are not the same. 

BUT - it is a simple fact that the whole principle of the I751 and why it holds the lowest priority case status with USCIS, and why it is taking for ever for most of us, is that until they adjudicate on your status (not an RFE - the final adjudication) you are still a LPR, free to work, free to travel, get a drivers license etc. 

my frustrations come from these rather futile attempts at making the world spin faster  like "I'm calling my senator" statements:  

Does USCIS publish a "we will resolve your case in x working days or to your senator"?  They don't. And I bet you your senators request ends up in the filing box down by their feet. In a basket, 

They give you no guarantees. 

All it does is make you exhausted, feel tired, nothing changed, more annoyed. And it goes on. All over the country and repeated here. 

sorry folks but I think this is one of those visa categories we just have to sit and wait. Suck up the system, You all chose to live (as did I) in this sxxt show of a country. Start accepting its sxxt show of a rule book. 

Harsh? Yes, true? I think so. 

Challenge me? Please do. I want us to debate these points. Fair argument educates us all.

final reminder - I talk tough, but I'm on your side. I want you all to fully understand the process, then we all get better at it: and I want us all approved by a week on Thursday. PM me if you wanna know why.

I really do love you all. Just you need some bossy boots time now and again. 

hugs - Teknodude x 

I understand the what you are saying, and most of us know nothing is guaranteed when it comes to immigration, but calling a senator to get helped can't guarantee anything, but what do we have to lose? Worth trying even though it may not make any difference.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm in my infopass in Baltimore now. Officer didn't ask much when I requested my stamp.

I've asked him to check if my change of address went through, and I was not impressed when he told me that they still have my old address. 

Be aware that this can happen guys. We don't want to miss any letter right? ☺️

Hi everybody,

I have been following this threat but it is my first time posting.  My husband just got the letter from immigration notifying us that his permanent Green card was approved, and the website is update to "My new card is being produce"     The process took exactly one year.  We summited the paperwork on June 6, 2016 and got the approval on June 6, 2017 .  Vermont Center.    Good luck everyone!

11 hours ago, Teknodude said:

Actually WinnfieldJules, you don't deserve better. 

The US immigration laws weren't put in place to make you feel better. They could not care less about what you want or how you feel. Do you actually understand that at this point in time, they are not on your side?!!!!  

The rules regs tests evidence requirements are put in place to stop endless fraudsters and scoundrels who are taking the mick out of the green card system, that we are all diligently and legally trying to uphold with our genuine applications. 

i hate to break it to you harshly, but the USA and its government owe you nothing.

You have to toe the line and do what USCIS say or you ain't coming in. 

Harsh - yes. True? - yes. Maybe unfair but this sense of entitlement has to stop guys. Until you are a citizen, you are always a guest, remember that. 

Yo, our spouses are citizens. They are part of this process, too.

12 hours ago, observatorka said:

There is a number on your extension letter.

Found it. Thanks so much!

Jane

15 hours ago, Auzky said:

There's two kind of receipt no. Put the other one. Check you bio app. You'll see there's 2 receipt no.

Thank you!!!

17 hours ago, observatorka said:

You need to submit an inquiry now!

Good advice. I just submitted one.

Thank you for your request:
USCIS will review and process the request
Expect a reply by July 7, 2017
Your request ID number is XXXXXXXXXX

Back to waiting :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hope this will give you some hope. This a quote from the USCIS guidelines for the adjudicators, updated as of this Feb .              Spouses with Pending Petitionsand Naturalization Applications 
https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12-PartG-Chapter5.html
"An application for naturalization may not be approved if there is a pending petition for removal of conditions. If an applicant’s petition to remove conditions is pending at the time of filing or is filed prior to the interview, USCIS will adjudicate the petition to remove conditions prior to or concurrently with the adjudication of the naturalization application. [6] "

Edited by Zombie69

18 minutes ago, bowser61 said:

Good advice. I just submitted one.

Thank you for your request:
USCIS will review and process the request
Expect a reply by July 7, 2017
Your request ID number is XXXXXXXXXX

Back to waiting :)

Spoiler alert! 

"Your case is within the normal  processing time window. Thank you for contacting USCIS."

I suggest you contact your Senators office and ask them to look into it your situation. 

I called the USCIS's support line 4 times asking about the cause of our processing delay. In each case I noted that we were approaching what I thought was the end of our 1-year extension (NOA1 date). Not one of the agents mentioned that the extension was based on the GC expiration date and not the letter's date - I had to learn that on this forum. They were absolutely no help at all. 

Jim

3 minutes ago, JimmyTheKnife said:

Spoiler alert! 

"Your case is within the normal  processing time window. Thank you for contacting USCIS."

I suggest you contact your Senators office and ask them to look into it your situation. 

I called the USCIS's support line 4 times asking about the cause of our processing delay. In each case I noted that we were approaching what I thought was the end of our 1-year extension (NOA1 date). Not one of the agents mentioned that the extension was based on the GC expiration date and not the letter's date - I had to learn that on this forum. They were absolutely no help at all. 

Jim

Thanks, Jim. I'm not holding my breath. However, my case is no longer within the "normal" times since my NOA was June 8 and they claim they have moved to June 9.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

We are June 8th 2016 filer CSC - just checked my status and it is:

New Card Is Being Produced

On June 14, 2017, we ordered your new card for 

Hang in there!

Thanks!

K-1:

I-129F Sent : 2013-10-31, I-129F NOA1 : 2013-11-05

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-11-20, NVC Received : 2013-12-09

Consulate Received: 2013-12-13, Packet 3 Received : 2013-12-23

Medical: 2013-01-13, Interview Date : 2014-01-21

Interview Result : Approved luv.gif , POE: 2014-03-27 (SFO)

Wedding: 2014-03-28 :luv:

SSN Applied for: 2014-04-09, SSN Recieved: 2014-04-16

AOS/EAD/AP:

Date Filed : 2014-04-04, NOA1: 2014-04-07

Bio Appt: 2014-05-05, Testing&Interview Status: 2014-05-13

Online Status updated with interview date: 2014-06-18

EAD Card in Production Status: 2014-06-19

Interview Checklist Received: 2014-06-19

EAD/AP Combo Card Received: 2014-06-21

Interview Date: 2014-07-21 -->Descheduled July 16th :angry:

Interview Rescheduled to 2014-08-18 --> Approved on the spot! :dancing:

ROC:

Date Filed : 2016-06-05, NOA1: 2016-06-08

Biometrics: 2016-07-XX (can't remember)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, ajain88 said:

Hi all,

Hang in there!

Thanks!

Congratulations 

29 minutes ago, ajain88 said:

Hi all,

Hang in there!

Thanks!

What is your NOA date?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Am I too stupid to think that sending a new piece of evidence will make them look at my file? Lol

after my infopass appt today, I decided to send a copy of my son's birth certificate. Yes, this wait gave me time enough to have a baby.

35 minutes ago, ajain88 said:

Hi all,

Hang in there!

Thanks!

Congratulations!!! Good to hear that somebody from CSC was approved. I thought they stopped processing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.