Amadia

Case Complete to Interview June 2016

1,990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS DWHEELS! A WOMAN OF UR KIND SHOULD REALLY BE HELD UP IN HIGH ESTEEM. SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU HAVE THOUGHT ME TO BE HAPPY EVEN IN TRYING TIMES. WHAT A BIG LESSON I HAVE LEARNT FROM YOU.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We have been APPROVED. AP over 5 days. Lord my heart. :dancing: :joy: :dance: :dance:

Yes at 9:47am got this email. Hubby is leaving in morning to take that longgggggg bus ride to Lagos. We don;t even mind. WOW all the planning can start now. I am so happy. Thank you God and Thank you Lags embassy. :thumbs:

"According to our records, he is required to drop off his International passport. He should print and fill out the attached document and drop them off at any of the DHL Collection Centers listed".

Thank God For His Goodness. Congratulations sis.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

We have been APPROVED. AP over 5 days. Lord my heart. :dancing: :joy: :dance: :dance:

Yes at 9:47am got this email. Hubby is leaving in morning to take that longgggggg bus ride to Lagos. We don;t even mind. WOW all the planning can start now. I am so happy. Thank you God and Thank you Lags embassy. :thumbs:

"According to our records, he is required to drop off his International passport. He should print and fill out the attached document and drop them off at any of the DHL Collection Centers listed".

Congratulations Dwheels76 you deserve this !! I didn't want to comment before about your AP because I just can imagine that feeling must be awful and it can be the worst feeling in that world. but NOW I CAN :)

Im still reading and answer private message for people who got to go to the same Embassy - Honduras. I haven't got my social yet but fu*% but Im flying to Honduras for mother's day :)

btw my visa says upon endorsement serves as a temporary, I-551, CBP just stamp my entry with admitted and wrote IR-1 ( saying this so people dont get confused I know some of them get I-551 stamp) I didnt my visa remarks says that it serves as a temporary resident for a year.

I share your happiness, now start packing with beers on the side to celebrate :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I would like to know this too.

Got mine one day after I've gotten the interview date over the phone.

USCIS Stage

I-130 petition sent: 8/4/2015

NOA 1: 8/17/2015 (NSC)

RFE recieved: 01/15/2016

RFE response sent: 01/23/2016

I-130 petition approved: 02/5/2016

NOA 2 recieved: 02/16/2016
Case sent to NVC: 02/17/2016

NVC Stage

Case recieved: 2/24/2016 (called NVC)

Case# & IIN recieved: 3/4/2016

DS-261 submitted: 3/4/2016

AOS fee paid: 3/11/2016

Revieved DS-261 via phone: 3/8/2016

Recieved IV-Bill: 3/9/2016

Paid IV-Bill: 3/12/2016

Sent AOS / IV Package: 3/16/2016

Submit DS-260: 3/17/2016

NVC Scan Date: 3/18/2016

Case Complete: 4/18/2016

Interview Date assigned: 4/28/2016

P4 recieved: 4/29/2016 (via e-mail) 

Embassy Stage

Medical Examination: 5/3/2016 (MUC)

Interview Date: 6/9/2016 (FRA)

CEAC status "Issued": 6/10/2016

Visa in hand: 06/11/2016 

POE: 06/25/2016 (Seattle)

Removal of Conditions 

File sent to CSC: 4/9/2018

NOA: 5/19/2018

18 Month Extension: 8/11/2018

Biometrics Waiver: 2/22/2019

Case approved: 4/25/2019

NOA received: 4/28/2019

GC received: 5/2/2019

Naturalization

Submitted N-400 (online): 06/26/2019

Biometrics scheduled: 06/29/2019

Biometrics appointment: 07/17/2019

congratulations dwheels :dancing::dancing: I am so happy for you! God bless you both :goofy::) :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats on the medical exam date...know that calling them can be a task...

Thank you, wait time was 2 mins. I called the regular phone number for Andrews and was transferred right away. :)

Congrats Dwheels.... God is Good!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Oh my, so wonderful to hear this news, certainly if anyone deserved to get the waiting over it was you and your husband. Congratulations! This is my first post to VJ, I must have been waiting all this time for such a significant event! You have helped so many people along the way, thanks so much!

hello everybody,

My husband is scheduled for interview on June 21st. I am going to Bangladesh end of June and will be back on July 21st. I wanted to request an earlier interview date for him so we could come together (I am afraid we might be in AP for at least a month). So today when my husband called to to get an appointment for medical, they said he has to wait till end of may since they go by interview date basis.

Can we request for an earlier interview date without doing medical?

I don't even know if Dhaka embassy accept these requests, just wanted to give it a try... :clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.