Je.Se

Where's my noa2?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Noa1 feb 22nd. As of today there hasn't been an RFE.

There hasn't been anything. Did my k1 app disappear into a black hole?

Is there anything else I can do to at least get information on my case? USA imm App also says nothing since February 22nd.

Unfortunatly until its 5 months not much that can be done...they have up until 5 months so that would be July 22 at worst.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Lol. 2 months is nothing. I think CSC is slowly returning to the "old" standard of 5+ months to approve petitions.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

They will not answer any inquiries on the case until 5 months that's when they consider out of processing time....at least that's what they told me when I called asking where my case was in processing..:clock: heck even 5 months is good people use to wait months, years....relax take up something while you wait :reading: or travel and visit if it's possible like some people do :thumbs:

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Lol. 2 months is nothing. I think CSC is slowly returning to the "old" standard of 5+ months to approve petitions.

That would be just a sad news

04-11-2016 Sent to Dallas, TX

04-14-2016 ✔ Received @ Dallas. Case routed to CSC

04-18-2016 ✔ NOA1 email/text notification

04-23-2016 ✔ NOA1 hard copy received

06-25-2016 ✔ NOA2 APPROVED

(68 days since NOA1)

06-30-2016 NOA2 Hard copy received

07-21-2016 ✔ NVC number assigned!

(26 days since NOA2)

07-27-2016 ✔ NVC case status "READY"

08-03-2016 ✔ 1st day of Medical @SLEC

08-04-2016 ✔ 2nd day of Medical @SLEC. Passed.

08-05-2016 ✔ NVC e-mail notification

08-08-2016 ✔ NVC Hard copy received

(19 days since NVC # assigned)

08-16-2016 ✔ INTERVIEW APPROVED

08-18-2016 ✔ CFO Seminar

08-19-2016 ✔ Visa READY for pick up

08-20-2016 Visa Picked up @2GO MOA

08-24-2016 POE @ LAX

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Unfortunatly until its 5 months not much that can be done...they have up until 5 months so that would be July 22 at worst.

If 5 months is the standard with no RFE, do you know where that puts those that got an RFE? Got my NOA1 on jan 28 and RFE on 3/21. USCIS received RFE on of 4/6 and website says it's going to work on my case again. Tomorrow will be 3 months since NOA1. :cry:

1/17/2019.........Mailed ROC package via USPS, two day shipping to Dallas, TX

1/19/2019........Package delivered

1/22/19............Case Received

1/28/2019........Received text from USCIS with case received information and receipt number

1/28/2019........Bank check was cashed 

3/4/2019..........Submitted e-request for non-delivery of receipt notice

3/15/2019........Received email confirmation that a duplicate receipt was in its way

3/23/2019.........Received 18 month extension letter in the mail

7/5/2019...........Biometrics completed

3/11/2020........Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Status Online. As of 4/13 we have not received any notifications

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Noa1 feb 22nd. As of today there hasn't been an RFE.

There hasn't been anything. Did my k1 app disappear into a black hole?

Is there anything else I can do to at least get information on my case? USA imm App also says nothing since February 22nd.

Plan for 10 months and be happy with 5. Your petition is sitting in a box.......think about the warehouse at the end of the Indiana Jones movie!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

If 5 months is the standard with no RFE, do you know where that puts those that got an RFE? Got my NOA1 on jan 28 and RFE on 3/21. USCIS received RFE on of 4/6 and website says it's going to work on my case again. Tomorrow will be 3 months since NOA1. :cry:

You should hear something soon :)

.I believe with RFE the faster you answer the faster you cross that hurdle I have seen timelines they send and a week later it's approved it just depends on the case and red flags...

I look at it as anything before August is a gift my fiancée is in Santo Domingo I visit for a few days and recharge...lots of FaceTime and what's app :clock: will go by fast but it's hard :cry:

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hope you have submitted a case request?

thanks for suggestion,I posted a topic this morning on the site.right now I'm still waiting my bf coming back from work. We've been together over 11 ys in Beijing.We r gay couple.He has to work late a few days every week.He usually comes home around 10 pm,we'll do our best to find help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

thanks for suggestion,I posted a topic this morning on the site.right now I'm still waiting my bf coming back from work. We've been together over 11 ys in Beijing.We r gay couple.He has to work late a few days every week.He usually comes home around 10 pm,we'll do our best to find help

You can do it.

Here and you'll have to pick the first one. Case outside normal processing...

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

My petition was received on February 22nd. I really hope there isn't any kind of delay.

There aren't really 2-3 months is still quick. Look at rigor's list many around your date is being approved.

Also look in the February thread to follow people from that month

Edited by Georgia16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.