shoe

Homosexuality ( Yeah I know painful subject )

157 posts in this topic

Are gays/lesbians allowed to file for I130 or I129?

just curious since we're on that subject :D

Whats that? Curious you say? :whistle:

Homosexuality begins in the womb. Its alll about which hormones are delivered, how much of the hormones, and at which stage of development they are delivered. Homosexuals, hetrosexuals, transsexuals are all made this way. i.e. if at the physical development stage there is a lot of testosterone then the body will be male but if there is not enough testosterone at the brains developmental stage then the mind will be female and you end up with someone who is man outside and woman inside.

Does genetic mutation also take a part ?.

keTiiDCjGVo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Are gays/lesbians allowed to file for I130 or I129?

just curious since we're on that subject :D

Whats that? Curious you say? :whistle:

Homosexuality begins in the womb. Its alll about which hormones are delivered, how much of the hormones, and at which stage of development they are delivered. Homosexuals, hetrosexuals, transsexuals are all made this way. i.e. if at the physical development stage there is a lot of testosterone then the body will be male but if there is not enough testosterone at the brains developmental stage then the mind will be female and you end up with someone who is man outside and woman inside.

Whilst brutally mechanical in the language - I would say that was as good a definition as you are likely to get. It certainly matches what I've always been taught.

:thumbs: Lauren and Dave for stating the facts

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

I do not think being gay is right or wrong because its not my place to judge. What Im trying to figure out is why pple say they were born gay and some say they turned gay. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Okay here is the deal can anyone in this forum tell us all when they decided they were going to be attracted to the same sex or the opposite sex. If u cant think of when " exact moment" or how u came to the conclusion of what your choice is, then could it be that the choice was made for you??

Oh boy....the old nature vs. nurture debate.

Everyone has preferences, trying to figure out the underlying cause is an endless pursuit.

inate or learned....who knows or who will ever know :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
With proper lubrication homosexuality doesn't have to be a "painful subject". :P

i really expected one of our vj members from cali to tell us that :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
With proper lubrication homosexuality doesn't have to be a "painful subject". :P

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

nor could i :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

hmmm...getting down to the root of the issue now

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• 11 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

is a transgender individual homosexual/gay?

and if a person falls in love with a transgendered individual is that person then considered gay? (or is the choice of equipment preference that defines whether one is gay or not?)

Si me dieran a elegir una vez más_____ Nos casamos: el 01 de Julio 2008

te elegiría sin pensarlo _______________ Una cita con una abogada para validar la info de VJ: el 24 de Agosto, 2008 (Ya ella me cree)

es que no hay nada que pensar_______ El envio del I-130: el 26 de Agosto 2008

que no existe ni motivo ni razón ______ Entregado a las 14:13 PM en el 26 de Agosto, 2008 en CHICAGO, IL. Firmado por V BUSTAMANTE.

para dudarlo ni un segundo ___________ La 1ra Notificación de Acción (NOA1): el 29 de Agosto 2008

porque tú has sido lo mejor ___________ El cheque al USCIS cobró: el 2 de Septiembre, 2008

que todo este corazón ________________ Un toque el 19 de septiembre, 2008

y que entre el cielo y tú

yo me quedo contigo

-Franco deVita

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and if a person falls in love with a transgendered individual is that person then considered gay? (or is the choice of equipment preference that defines whether one is gay or not?)

Old thread, but I'm game. Being transgender is separate from your sexual orientation. So you can be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, so to speak. (Just beating Charles to it, I guess.)

I think if you fall in love with someone who says they are a man and they are in a woman's body, you have to have a fluid idea about sexual identity. There's no use putting yourself in a category in that situation.

Timeline

Old thread, but I'm game. Being transgender is separate from your sexual orientation. So you can be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, so to speak. (Just beating Charles to it, I guess.)

oh beat me beat me! :P

I think if you fall in love with someone who says they are a man and they are in a woman's body, you have to have a fluid idea about sexual identity. There's no use putting yourself in a category in that situation.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

Human sexuality is way more fluid than the usual hetero vis-a-vis homosexual 'stereotype' we are most familiar with. The GLBTQ community has said as much repeatedly. So you speak wisely Alex. Much has been written on the politics of sexual identity (i.e. writings on identity politics by Judith Butler are particularly engaging, and of course, my personal icon bell hooks). This topic is very interesting - to me anyway.

My brother is gay.

He said he has known since he was very very young.

He knew something was different about him but he didn't know exactly what, until he was older.

I think the idea of choosing it is absolutely insane...

Do all people wake up one day and choose their sexual orientation? I know I certainly didn't wake up one day and go "Yawn, ok, today I'll be straight"

I love my brother!!

Gay, straight, it doesn't matter. We are all people of this earth!!! Live and love!!!

Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

doesn't matter to me...they cant propagate thru more children. They will all die of AIDS someday...sad, but this the way it is.

I will never vote for anything that wants to make any part of this legal.

I cant imagine some guy with a scratchy beard trying to nuzzle me on the neck.

Edited by desert_fox

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.