N-400 April 2016 Filers

1,029 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

N-400: April 2016 Applicants

======================================
USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office

kiwibean.........|08/29/06|04/04|04/13|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Boston, MA
thatannegirl.....|10/22/12|04/13|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL

LuvMyDirndl......|03/--/07|04/01|04/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fairfax County, VA

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
TommyF...........|06/24/13|04/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
Ben&Janna........|03/17/11|04/06|04/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL
Tony and Daisy...|12/01/15|04/12|--/--|--/--|04/12/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Honolulu, Hi
bellaling........|07/12/13|04/11|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Waheed and Kris..|08/02/10|04/12|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |Chicago, IL

ameraslam99......|--/--/13|04/14|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |??, ??

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

Name.............|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
4. Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.
6. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
7. Make changes and Add Reply.
8. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken
Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Timeline

Thanks my GC was in sued in 2013. Pls add me in the list. N400 mailing date 04/14/2016.

I added you details, at least what was available. I'm assuming you did mail to Phoenix, if your still located in California.

Timeline

I did sent G1145 with my application. Thanks for response JimmyHou

I'll share our scenario, if it helps.

4/8 Our package was delivered

4/11 Received an email notification with case number, credit card was charged

4/13 Received text with similar notification as email

Wow, that is amazing! I guess they knew it was important.

Love the comment about chartering a flight, Ben&Jenna! :rofl:

I know, right? Our K1 Visa and GC process was completed in 9 months start to finish, so I'm hoping the USC process is nice and fast. We are hoping to do the interview and swear-in sometime in early October. Flying Mom and Dad in from New Hampshire for it and make it kind of a honeymoon we haven't had yet. Our daughter will be staying in the hotel with my parents. ;)

US Citizenship based on section 319(b)

Entered US Date: 7/27/2015

Date Married: 8/15/2015

GC-Date: 12/1/2015

Sent: 4/12/2016

Check Cashed: 4/20/2016

E-Notification: 4/20/2016

NOA: 4/18/2016

Fprints: 4/12/2016

In Line:

Int Ltr: 7/19/2016

Interview: 8/8/2016

Oath: 8/10/2016

Field Office: Honolulu, HI

NOTE to petareno.... You have 319(b) listed for Nebraska lockbox. Only spouses of the US Military filing under 319(b) go to Nebraska. 319(b) applicants (spouses )of civilian USC go to the respective Texas or AZ lockbox.

US Citizenship based on section 319(b)

Entered US Date: 7/27/2015

Date Married: 8/15/2015

GC-Date: 12/1/2015

Sent: 4/12/2016

Check Cashed: 4/20/2016

E-Notification: 4/20/2016

NOA: 4/18/2016

Fprints: 4/12/2016

In Line:

Int Ltr: 7/19/2016

Interview: 8/8/2016

Oath: 8/10/2016

Field Office: Honolulu, HI

Sigh. Last time I checked on the 13th, my packet was at the USPS facility in Phoenix with expected delivery date of the 13th. The updates I've been receiving today said it now is delayed and that it just left the USPS facility today. :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Update on my details as well. for some reason they charged my card, however it took 5 days to process the payment because my bank was expecting a resonse from the merchant. Whatever that means. I definitely had enough funds, so that could not have been the problem.

So, in the end the charge got finalized on 4/15.

Truly wonder, it seems that it was a lot quicker for all of you to have your CC payment processed. Took two full work weeks for mine now. Delivered Monday last week, finalized yesterday night. I hope that is not a sign for the wait to come.

I should have a cut and dry case.... married a USC, still married to the same man, two kids, same home since 8 years, same employer since 8 years, no convictions. Worst thing I ever done with law enforcement was rushing them nicely to process work related paperwork. :no:

Anyone else's CC payment took so long?

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did you guys include the G1145 form for e-notification with your application? If so, the email and text are usually sent a few days after receipt; when your application is processed and you get a case number. You'll then need this case number (from the e-notification) to create a USCIS account so that you can turn on further notifications because the G1145 is only good for initial notification. If you didn't include this form, you won't get an email or text. When you get your receipt in the mail, you'll be able to use the case number to set up an account.

Thanks for the info JimmyHou. Yes, we included the G1145 form. Hoping to get the text or email next week.

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Timeline

Update on my details as well. for some reason they charged my card, however it took 5 days to process the payment because my bank was expecting a resonse from the merchant. Whatever that means. I definitely had enough funds, so that could not have been the problem.

Truly wonder, it seems that it was a lot quicker for all of you to have your CC payment processed. Took two full work weeks for mine now. Delivered Monday last week, finalized yesterday night. I hope that is not a sign for the wait to come.

I should have a cut and dry case.... married a USC, still married to the same man, two kids, same home since 8 years, same employer since 8 years, no convictions. Worst thing I ever done with law enforcement was rushing them nicely to process work related paperwork. :no:

Is the date on your CC statement 4/11 or 4/15?

What I've posted in my listing is the date the charge was initiated, 4/11. The charge was pending until being cleared sometime on the afternoon of 4/13. However, the original charge date remained on the statement, which is usually the case in my experience.

Timeline

Edit to my previous post.

I think I misread you question. Are you asking why it took so long for USCIS to process you payment. If I understand correctly, you paper work was delivered 4/4, CC charged 4/11, payment cleared 4/15.

Since we had different delivery dates, but the same CC charge date, I'm guessing USCIS processes payments once a week, on Monday.

My two cents, but they may be worthless. ;)

Receipt notice was in the mail today! Hoping everything else proceeds this smoothly and quickly!

---------------------------------

kiwibean.........|08/29/06|04/04|04/13|04/08|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Boston, MA

thatannegirl.....|10/22/12|04/13|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL

LuvMyDirndl......|03/--/07|04/01|04/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fairfax County, VA

TommyF...........|06/24/13|04/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO

Ben&Janna........|03/17/11|04/06|04/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL

Tony and Daisy...|12/01/15|04/12|--/--|--/--|04/12/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Honolulu, Hi

bellaling........|07/12/13|04/11|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Waheed and Kris..|08/02/10|04/12|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |Chicago, IL

ameraslam99......|--/--/13|04/14|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |--/--/-- |??, ??

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

Name.............|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:

In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

Edited by kiwibean

On J visas.  Spouse won DV lottery while in US.  Did AOS from the US.

Boston field office, GC holder for 10 years.

Citizenship received in 2016, took ~5 months from application to passport.

Spouse received citizenship in 2019

Timeline

Our noticed arrived too.

---------------------------------

kiwibean.........|08/29/06|04/04|04/13|04/08|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Boston, MA

Ben&Janna........|03/17/11|04/06|04/11|04/11|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL

Legend:

Edited by Ben&Janna

I was really confused by the USPS updates I received. My package was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, then yesterday I got an update that it was delayed and it left Phoenix (uh... why?). Today I got the update that it's back in Seattle . I never really got an update that it was delivered. But, I am I assuming it got delivered as expected on the 13th and the delay in delivery, as well as what is in Seattle right now is the green signature confirmation card. Because when I checked today, my card was charged! Wohoo. So satisfying to see movement. :D

Updated my details, I hope I'm filling it up right. :D

-----

Ben&Janna........|03/17/11|04/06|04/11|04/11|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL
bellaling........|07/12/13|04/11|04/16|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

TommyF...........|06/24/13|04/06|04/13|04/12|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO
bellaling........|07/12/13|04/11|04/16|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:

tomas fo.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.