2,297 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I sent off my AOS package on March 23rd. NOA1 received on April 5th in mail. Had my biometrics appointment on April 28th as schedule. Still no updates to any of my cases (EAD, AP, or AOS).

AOS case status still says fingerprint fee received :(

All of my cases are still just at status received.

Anyone else this far behind? Is it time to call them?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

sasher We are in the same boat and have been waiting even longer.... We mailed all of our docs Feb 26, 2016, with a receipt date of 3/1 and still do not have our EAD or AP. All of our cases are the same status as yours .. We did not even get to do our Bio till May 9 which is way later than most ... We called last Friday and spoke to a Teir 2 officer and they weren't much help... they put in an inquiry and told us to wait for a response. It is highly frustrating.... Our lawyer called yesterday and they told him that they are working on cases in Jan. We are at NBC. Typical USCIS shenanigans. :(

I am in the same boat with my EAD and AP. Did biometrics on April 18. I-485 status changed to "ready to be scheduled for interview" on May 11. Silence since then. I opened a service request for the EAD a few days ago, not sure whether it will help.

2016 AOS from F1
3/21: package received by USCIS

3/29: email/text NOAs

4/1: hard copy NOAs

4/8: bio appointment letter

4/18: biometrics completed

5/11: status update, "ready to be scheduled for interview"

6/3: submitted service request for EAD
6/18: submitted online change of address (AR-11)

6/20: service request response, "your case is currently under review"

6/21: interview scheduled for July 26 (online update)

6/23: hard copy interview notice

6/24: EAD/AP approved, "new card ordered"
6/28: EAD mailed to me
6/30: EAD/AP card delivered
7/26: interview APPROVED!
7/26: new card ordered

7/28: card mailed

8/1: permanent resident card received in mailbox! : )

ROC window opens: 4/26/2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am in the same boat with my EAD and AP. Did biometrics on April 18. I-485 status changed to "ready to be scheduled for interview" on May 11. Silence since then. I opened a service request for the EAD a few days ago, not sure whether it will help.

Same here, except my son's AP arrived last week. Nothing on my applications since approval May 11th.

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

3/4/16 i130, i485, ead package send

3/7/16 package received

3/15/16 3 NOA

4/14/16 biometrics

4/27/16 EAD approved (still waiting for that)

5/11/16 updated saying ead approved.... yea sure.

6/1/16 online update interview schedule for 6/30/16

6/4/16 interview NOA.

I'm in baltimore overstayed for 15 years, Just sharing wish me luck

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

3/4/16 i130, i485, ead package send

3/7/16 package received

3/15/16 3 NOA

4/14/16 biometrics

4/27/16 EAD approved (still waiting for that)

5/11/16 updated saying ead approved.... yea sure.

6/1/16 online update interview schedule for 6/30/16

6/4/16 interview NOA.

I'm in baltimore overstayed for 15 years, Just sharing wish me luck

almost similar to hubby's...overstayed as well.

EAD approved April 30, still not in hand. Good luck on your interview.

Hubby's Timeline:

January 19, 2013 - Sent I-130

January 23, 2013 - Priority DateJuly 2013 - Approved but ineligible to adjust

March 8, 2016-sent AOS packet ( I-485, I-131, I-765)

March 10 - lockbox received packet

March 17 - notifications received

March 21 - received hardcopies of NOAs

April 1 - received biometrics appointment

April 11 - Biometrics at Buena Park

May 6 - received hardcopy of I-131 approval dated May 2

May 11 - received texts/email - AP Approved, EAD card is being produced (ordered card production April 30)

May 27 - called USCIS tier 2 - service request to reproduce crooked card that was not sent

June 8 - received texts/email/update - EAD card being mailed

June 11 - received EAD/AP combo card

August 23 - Interview is scheduled for Sept. 28

Sept 28 - AOS approved

Timeline

We checked hubby's case status, and on the updates, at last it says on June 7, your referral inquiry # blah blah was assigned to an officer for response. Then it says a response was sent. Then another update says it was completed.

Now we wonder what that meant. Are they sending us the card now?

Hubby's Timeline:

May 11 - received texts/email - AP Approved, EAD card is being produced (ordered card production April 30)

May 27 - called USCIS tier 2 - service request to reproduce crooked card that was not sent

Sept 28 - AOS approved

Timeline

If it was the card, I think it would say case approved, card produced, card mailed or something like that.

Our inquiry was about the reproduction of the card which was not sent because it was crooked. So it is definitely about the EAD card. Not sure if the completed statement means it was requested for reproduction. I'm sure it wasn't mailed yet because they just responded to our inquiry that we made last May 27.

Hubby's Timeline:

Sept 28 - AOS approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Now it looks like my EAD and GC are in a race to get to my mailbox! My EAD updated tonight to "my card was mailed to me". I was apart of the late April printer malfunction! We'll see what happens! I hope my GC gets here first!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Now it looks like my EAD and GC are in a race to get to my mailbox! My EAD updated tonight to "my card was mailed to me". I was apart of the late April printer malfunction! We'll see what happens! I hope my GC gets here first!

Thats so odd... they shouldnt send the EAD after GC approval since your EAD isnt valid no more after GC approval (at least its what ive heard)

Met around 2011/2012 in a game (league of legends) super random, best friends ever since... grew closer as friends and desided in 2013 to try dating, flew over and we had a click =)

Proposed in Oktober 2014

12/2014 - File K1

12/2015 - Receive K1 (texas backlog drama, took a year!)

12/26/15 - P.O.E. Boston

01/20/16 - Marriage =)

(Day 000) 03/10/16 - Filed AOS (with EAD and AP)

(Day 001) 03/14/16 - Received EAD+AP

(Day 004) 03/18/16 - Received AOS

(Day 005) 03/19/16 - NOA1 SMS & Email x3

(Day 009) 03/23/16 - NOA1 Hardcopy x3

(Day 016) 03/30/16 - Biometrics letter received

(Day 030) 04/13/16 - Biometrics done (very quiet in Providence (RI) just one other family and me)

(Day 051) 05/04/16 - Approval EAD & AP

(Day 055) 05/08/16 - NOA2 EAD & AP in the mail and online changed to approved

(Day 063) 05/16/16 - Approval AOS

(Day 065) 05/18/16 - Called tier 2 officer to ask where my AOS is at (RFE, Waiver, Interview etc, what to expect) got as answer it's approved...

(Day 067) 05/20/16 - NOA2 AOS Hardcopy and online status change

(Day 086) 06/08/16 - EAD Mailed to me

(Day 088) 06/10/16 - GC Mailed to me

(Day 089) 06/11/16 - EAD & AP combocard received (It still came eventho it's useless since AOS approval)

(Day 091) 06/13/16 - Greencard received

Timeline

Thats so odd... they shouldnt send the EAD after GC approval since your EAD isnt valid no more after GC approval (at least its what ive heard)

Oh definitely! I asked the immigration officer what to do if this situation came up, and he said that I could use my EAD until my GC came but once my GC came then to throw out my AP papers and my EAD card.

I got two weird calls from USCIS last night asking me to explain why I gave an unfavorable review to the phone survey they asked me to take. I explained the situation. (I am part of the end of April mess) and got an email and text saying mailed with tracking number. ! Hopefully this is the real thing this time.

• Married 2/9/2016
  • I485, I130, I765 + I131 Filed Concurrently
  • USPS delivery confirmation 3/7/2016
  • NOA 1 received 3/08/2016
  • Hard copies of NOA received 3/20/16
  • Early walk in Biometrics at Holtsville, NY 4/11/16
  • Ead/AP approved 4/28/16...received 6/10/16
  • Interview date 12/20/16 at Holtsville, NY... initially denied but approved later same day.
  • Text received that green card was mailed.

Timeline

I got two weird calls from USCIS last night asking me to explain why I gave an unfavorable review to the phone survey they asked me to take. I explained the situation. (I am part of the end of April mess) and got an email and text saying mailed with tracking number. ! Hopefully this is the real thing this time.

Good luck! That April mess really set a bunch of us back! Let us know when your card arrives!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.