dwheels76

February 2016 Interviews

847 posts in this topic

May i know what time did you get that email after cc?

I got cc in dec 23rd and they scheduled interview on dec 29th recieved email on dec 30th

Interview date time in feb9

Edited by zsalm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I got cc in dec 23rd and they scheduled interview on dec 29th recieved email on dec 30th

Interview date time in feb9

Good for you , I hope I have the same luck.

I wish all the best for your interview .

Good luck

Edited by besarta

Good for you , I hope I have the same luck.

I wish all the best for your interview .

Good luck

Thank you:) hopefully you will get it soon and good luck to you too

hey everyone i received 3 N/A's today! my scan date is November 30, 2015 :)

congratulations! you'll get your p4 soon!

CSC

7/14/15 NOA1

8/21/15 NOA2

NVC

9/10/15 NVC Received

9/23/15 CASE NO & IIN Assigned

9/23/15 DS 261 COMPLETED

9/23/15 AOS FEE PAID

9/28/15 DS 261 Reviewed OTP

10/01/15 IV Fee In Process

10/07/15 DS 260 Completed

10/22/15 Scan date of AOS/IV Package

11/25/15 CC!

12/01/15 Interview Scheduled

12/04/15 P4 Received

12/07/15 SLEC Medical Day 1

12/08/15 SLEC Day 2 - Result at hand

1/12/16 Interview Sched - APPROVED!

1/15/16 VISA ON HAND (Pick up at MOA)

1/17/16 Green Card Fee paid

1/22/16 POE

2/22/16 GREENCARD on HAND!

VSC

11/02/17 Received I-751

hi anyone from the philippines that had their interview recently? i have a question regarding the advisory of marriage, got mine from psa yesterday but on the bottom part the purpose of the request was indicated, mine was for legal purposes but noticed here from previous posts that it does have different purposes one of which is for visa, I'm assuming this won't be an issue right? important thing is that I do have the cenomar regardless of the purpose? it's so complicated to get things here, just like the nbi with travel abroad and travel usa, always complicated. lol :bonk:

CSC

7/14/15 NOA1

8/21/15 NOA2

NVC

9/10/15 NVC Received

9/23/15 CASE NO & IIN Assigned

9/23/15 DS 261 COMPLETED

9/23/15 AOS FEE PAID

9/28/15 DS 261 Reviewed OTP

10/01/15 IV Fee In Process

10/07/15 DS 260 Completed

10/22/15 Scan date of AOS/IV Package

11/25/15 CC!

12/01/15 Interview Scheduled

12/04/15 P4 Received

12/07/15 SLEC Medical Day 1

12/08/15 SLEC Day 2 - Result at hand

1/12/16 Interview Sched - APPROVED!

1/15/16 VISA ON HAND (Pick up at MOA)

1/17/16 Green Card Fee paid

1/22/16 POE

2/22/16 GREENCARD on HAND!

VSC

11/02/17 Received I-751

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys! I finally made it to my interview today in LAGOS. :dance:

Well, I just want to go straight to my interview with this male VO.

So, my number flashed on window 1 after standing for about 2hrs. Excluding 3hrs waiting initially.

VO…. Good afternoon and how are you today?

Me…I’m fine, thank you (smiled back)

VO…Took my finger print and asked to swear oath to say nothing but the truth.

Me...i did.

VO…Who is calling you?

Me…My wife.

VO.. Have or your wife ever been married before?

Me...Never!

VO…. Please get photos of your wedding ready (Typing seriously on the computer)

Me …I made a magazine like photo album just for this purpose so I quickly brought it out of my well organized transparent folder and ready for VO

VO…I see you already sent some pictures to USCIS.

Me… Yes. My wife did.

VO… How and where did you meet your wife?

Me… I already was expecting this since am a regular VJ Member ask LonelaC and DWheels :thumbs: . (I met my wife in…,2009)

VO… So what happened?

Me… We became friends not until August 2014 when I our relationship became serious, I engaged her and we got married since then, we talk everyday like 2times..Unless am @work.

VO….where do you work?

Me… I work for…….as ….

VO…Wow! You guys have a very big office in Houston. (Still looking at the pics my sent to USCIS and seemed to be enjoying it). I’m sure they are going to transfer you.

Me…Well, as soon as the visa is granted, I will discuss with my boss for a possible transfer who was also at our wedding. Here is a pic of us with my boss.

VO….I’m already satisfied, you’re so organized and everything looks perfect. (He didn’t even look at the photos he asked me for or request to see any evidence from me).

VO….It seemed you had a very big wedding, who’s this? Pointing at a Government official.

Me….my friend and his wife, he gave me the SUV my wife used during our wedding.

VO…Did you do traditional marriage ceremony?

Me…No but we did the traditional rite, so I paid but no official ceremony because we wanted to host a big church wedding.

VO… Gave me my original Marriage, birth cert and brought out two sheet. Here’s where you pick your passport in 10 day and you will need to pay additional fee for your greencard. Congrats! :yes:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So, my number flashed on window 1 after standing for about 2hrs. Excluding 3hrs waiting initially.

VO. Good afternoon and how are you today?

MeIm fine, thank you (smiled back)

VOTook my finger print and asked to swear oath to say nothing but the truth.

Me...i did.

VOWho is calling you?

MeMy wife.

Me...Never!

VO. Please get photos of your wedding ready (Typing seriously on the computer)

Me I made a magazine like photo album just for this purpose so I quickly brought it out of my well organized transparent folder and ready for VO

VOI see you already sent some pictures to USCIS.

Me Yes. My wife did.

VO How and where did you meet your wife?

Me I already was expecting this since am a regular VJ Member ask LonelaC and DWheels :thumbs: . (I met my wife in,2009)

VO So what happened?

Me We became friends not until August 2014 when I our relationship became serious, I engaged her and we got married since then, we talk everyday like 2times..Unless am @work.

VO.where do you work?

Me I work for.as .

VOWow! You guys have a very big office in Houston. (Still looking at the pics my sent to USCIS and seemed to be enjoying it). Im sure they are going to transfer you.

MeWell, as soon as the visa is granted, I will discuss with my boss for a possible transfer who was also at our wedding. Here is a pic of us with my boss.

VO.Im already satisfied, youre so organized and everything looks perfect. (He didnt even look at the photos he asked me for or request to see any evidence from me).

VO.It seemed you had a very big wedding, whos this? Pointing at a Government official.

Me.my friend and his wife, he gave me the SUV my wife used during our wedding.

VODid you do traditional marriage ceremony?

MeNo but we did the traditional rite, so I paid but no official ceremony because we wanted to host a big church wedding.

VO Gave me my original Marriage, birth cert and brought out two sheet. Heres where you pick your passport in 10 day and you will need to pay additional fee for your greencard. Congrats! :yes:

Wow... DonT! so so happy you made it to the interview and congrats for the good news.

I'm next! 14th.

VO. Good afternoon and how are you today?

MeIm fine, thank you (smiled back)

VOTook my finger print and asked to swear oath to say nothing but the truth.

Me...i did.

VOWho is calling you?

MeMy wife.

Me...Never!

VO. Please get photos of your wedding ready (Typing seriously on the computer)

Me I made a magazine like photo album just for this purpose so I quickly brought it out of my well organized transparent folder and ready for VO

VOI see you already sent some pictures to USCIS.

Me Yes. My wife did.

VO How and where did you meet your wife?

Me I already was expecting this since am a regular VJ Member ask LonelaC and DWheels :thumbs: . (I met my wife in,2009)

VO So what happened?

Me We became friends not until August 2014 when I our relationship became serious, I engaged her and we got married since then, we talk everyday like 2times..Unless am @work.

VO.where do you work?

Me I work for.as .

VOWow! You guys have a very big office in Houston. (Still looking at the pics my sent to USCIS and seemed to be enjoying it). Im sure they are going to transfer you.

MeWell, as soon as the visa is granted, I will discuss with my boss for a possible transfer who was also at our wedding. Here is a pic of us with my boss.

VO.Im already satisfied, youre so organized and everything looks perfect. (He didnt even look at the photos he asked me for or request to see any evidence from me).

VO.It seemed you had a very big wedding, whos this? Pointing at a Government official.

Me.my friend and his wife, he gave me the SUV my wife used during our wedding.

VODid you do traditional marriage ceremony?

MeNo but we did the traditional rite, so I paid but no official ceremony because we wanted to host a big church wedding.

VO Gave me my original Marriage, birth cert and brought out two sheet. Heres where you pick your passport in 10 day and you will need to pay additional fee for your greencard. Congrats! :yes:

Congratulations:)

I am still having issues with DHL tracking even after reading many posts about the topic.

Most examples provided are with dates in the range 10-31.

How about dates in the range of 1-9.

NVC rep told me last night that my case had been forwarded to Singapore Embassy but i could not find any single packages.

So in Shipper´s Reference field I enter - EXP 06 JAN 2016A and select appropriate date range and destination Singapore but none found.

Am I doing something wrong or is it the case that NVC has not sent my package yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow... DonT! so so happy you made it to the interview and congrats for the good news.

I'm next! 14th.

Nkkystel,

You are already approved. I noticed they've already made decisions before the interview. Thanks for great wishes, it shall be over soon. I'm still in Lagos till I get my passport next week.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VO…. Good afternoon and how are you today?

Me…I’m fine, thank you (smiled back)

VO…Took my finger print and asked to swear oath to say nothing but the truth.

Me...i did.

VO…Who is calling you?

Me…My wife.

Me...Never!

VO…. Please get photos of your wedding ready (Typing seriously on the computer)

Me …I made a magazine like photo album just for this purpose so I quickly brought it out of my well organized transparent folder and ready for VO

VO…I see you already sent some pictures to USCIS.

Me… Yes. My wife did.

VO… How and where did you meet your wife?

Me… I already was expecting this since am a regular VJ Member ask LonelaC and DWheels :thumbs: . (I met my wife in…,2009)

VO… So what happened?

Me… We became friends not until August 2014 when I our relationship became serious, I engaged her and we got married since then, we talk everyday like 2times..Unless am @work.

VO….where do you work?

Me… I work for…….as ….

VO…Wow! You guys have a very big office in Houston. (Still looking at the pics my sent to USCIS and seemed to be enjoying it). I’m sure they are going to transfer you.

Me…Well, as soon as the visa is granted, I will discuss with my boss for a possible transfer who was also at our wedding. Here is a pic of us with my boss.

VO….I’m already satisfied, you’re so organized and everything looks perfect. (He didn’t even look at the photos he asked me for or request to see any evidence from me).

VO….It seemed you had a very big wedding, who’s this? Pointing at a Government official.

Me….my friend and his wife, he gave me the SUV my wife used during our wedding.

VO…Did you do traditional marriage ceremony?

Me…No but we did the traditional rite, so I paid but no official ceremony because we wanted to host a big church wedding.

VO… Gave me my original Marriage, birth cert and brought out two sheet. Here’s where you pick your passport in 10 day and you will need to pay additional fee for your greencard. Congrats! :yes:

Good job being so organized and what a nice interview you had! congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.