Out of the Blue.....

69 posts in this topic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

This is great news! I will be praying for you!!

I hope it all works out for the best for you two :wub:

~Sam

2004-05-30: Met online on ICQ

2004-07-21: Fell in love

2005-06-02: Met in Hong Kong

2006-06-07: Met in Belgium

2006-06-15: Engaged in Italy

2006-10-10: I-129F Sent to NSC

2006-10-23: I-129F NOA1 from CSC

2006-10-26: Check cashed

2006-12-20: Met in Belgium again

2007-01-19: Touched finally!! Send us a NOA2 please!!

2007-01-19: WE GOT NOA2!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007-01-20: Touched again

2007-01-25: Received NOA2 in mail

2007-02-01: File forwarded to Consulate from NVC

2007-02-08: Consulate received our file and right away mailed Packet 3!

2007-02-10: Packet 3 received!

2007-02-23: Gone for medical check and police report

2007-03-07: Mailed in all the forms needed to the consulate

2007-03-13: Consulate mailed out Packet 4!

2007-03-16: Packet 4 received!

2007-04-16: Interview Day!

2007-08-11: Us Wedding

Looking forward to the day two beans get together and live happily ever after!

samandjulieoa2.jpg

I have just found out the real reason why she has done this.....

There is still hope.....

GO GET ON A PLANE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR WOMAN!

i am with my sister lisa on this..time to take action...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am sorry this had to have happen to you Andrew, but I am glad that you two love birds will have the opportunity to work it out.

I think a lot of action ( hint hint ) is in store for you two.

I hope things work out for the best.

Wishing you much luck.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I am sorry this had to have happen to you Andrew, but I am glad that you two love birds will have the opportunity to work it out.

I think a lot of action ( hint hint ) is in store for you two.

I hope things work out for the best.

Wishing you much luck.

Absolutely! I see a little of this also kissmyarseR13S.gif. Hopefully, more of this for ya smileysex.gif

We're cheering for ya! groupwave.gif

:thumbs:

Edited by altimixdj

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: Timeline

If you have forgiven her and she is willing to make it work, there's absolutely no reason for it not to. Keep positive, Andrew, a true unconditional love can get through anything so long as both parties realize the other is a fallable human being and is willing to offer forgiveness when needed.

I was never a believer in unconditional love between a man and woman until I met David. There is nothing we can't get thru, and I will fight til my last breath for us.

I so wish you the best and am keeping you in my thoughts that you two get through this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline

Sorry hope that things get worked out. Sounds like you two on our on your way to mending things. :)

K-1 - VSC

Aug 2005 -- 1st trip, We meet, become friends; Jan 2006 -- start dating

April 2006 -- 2nd trip, We get engaged; Sept-Nov 2006 -- 3rd trip, More time together

Feb 8, 2007 -- Mailed 129-F package to VSC

Feb 13 -- NOA1!

Feb 19 -- Touched

Feb 20 -- check cashed! NOA1 arrives snail mail!

Feb 22 -- Touched

Mar 8 -- NOA2 email!

Mar 12 -- NVC recieves

Mar 15 -- NVC sends out

Mar. 26 -- Packet 3!

Apr 17 -- Medical

Apr 24 -- Interview, Approved!

Apr 27 -- Picked up passport

May 4 -- POE JFK

May 19-- Apply for SS#

Jul 13 -- Married!

Jul 24 -- Sent out AOS/EAD paperwork

End of Aug -- NOA for EAD and AOS

Sept 6 -- Biometrics

Sep 21 -- Email that AOS app was transfered to CSC

Sept 24 -- Email that EAD is on its way

Oct 10 -- EAD card recvd

Nov 10 -- Email that AOS APPROVED!!!!! (no interview)

Nov 16 -- Green card arrives in mail

http://fiancevisatz.blogspot.com/

"Love always finds its way home"

Filed: Other Timeline
I already know what she has done, and forgiven her for them.

The fact that she has told me indicates to me that she wants help

Then if you can get through this, you will probably come out stronger in the end.

Good luck to you, Andrew. I wish you and Myrna the best.

Thanks to everyone for there support and kind words over the last few days.

She has admitted alot of things to me that she has done over the past 18 months or so that we have been together.

Under normal circumstances they would be unforgivable betrayels but I am going to try and work through them.

Myrna want's to call off the engagement for the time being and has asked for me to be a good friend for her while she tries to become a better person. It's pretty complicated though.

I am prepared to be a friend for her to help get through this, but I am still not sure if I can get past the betrayels and still marry her in the future if that is what she still wants

Only time will tell, maybe one day i'll have happy ending to tell on VJ

Once again, many thanks to you all

Andrew

Edited by Myrna's Man

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
She must have found a bigger #### . sorry bro . Go to vietnam, alot of lovely ladies there who will love you sincerely .

This is a disgusting post. Gawd, can't you think of anything decent to say???? :blink:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I think it's terrible that she told you that in an email. I'm sorry for your pain, but do you really want someone with such a low moral character that she can't even tell you something like this over the phone?

I sent a break up email to my fiance a few days ago and I don't think I have a "low moral character." You don't know the details of why she sent an email, and you don't understand why that would be an intial way to tell the partner. In my case it has to do with my fiance continually ignoring me. As someone said above, "we women HATE being ignored." He has a habit of also hanging up on me on the phone, hanging up on me on MSN while I'm talking (not even fighting, just talking. He gets bored and turns it off.) He stopped sending me text messages, I'd asked him a week or so ago to send photos and things again like he used to because I missed seeing him and he said, "No, I won't do that." I have continually asked him to hear me, and he has refused to understand how this has been affecting me. I have cried many bitter tears over him, never letting myself actually get MAD at him or treat him in kind because I was so afraid he might leave me. I finally got to the point where I sent him an eCard on Easter Sunday, got the notice that he's seen it, and never heard from him. The next day he went on MSN, then Yahoo for a while, and never once even said hello to me.

You have to admit there's something wrong with continually ignoring your fiancee, especially when there's 5000 miles in between. He even told me on more than one occasion that he would be perfectly happy not seeing me or hearing from me til we got the visa (at that point about 3 months away.) WHAT?!

When you have a fiance who keeps saying they LOVE you but they find it difficult to stay in touch with you, it may warrant a break up email. And I took that route because I know how angry and defensive he gets, how he tries to always talk over me and interrupt me, and I needed to have my say.

He called all upset saying he didn't understand (he apparently never listened to me when I asked for his attention), that he loved me and would "do anything" for me, that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. We're still talking, but in the first phone conversation I laid it all on the line. And of course by the end of the conversation he was "it's not ALL ME, all MY fault." Still not hearing me.

The day before yesterday we spoke again and he said I was just attacking him, and that he has "suffered more than you ever have in your whole life" and went on about how he cared for his dying mother for years. He yelled at me and cussed.

That is the way someone treats you who WANTS to you stay with them?

Anyway, every story is unique. I don't know what I can say about anyone's moral character and I sure am humbled and sorry if I ever have done.

I'm very sorry to read that, MairzyDoats. Esp. how close you guys are to the end of your visa journey. But I think you were justified in what you did - you don't treat your fiance/e the way he was treating you. Your fiance/e is supposed to be the person you WANT to talk to, and that you can't imagine your life without -- you were being treated as if you were an annoyance or distraction. No one deserves that.

SA4userbar.jpg

You have to admit there's something wrong with continually ignoring your fiancee, especially when there's 5000 miles in between. He even told me on more than one occasion that he would be perfectly happy not seeing me or hearing from me til we got the visa (at that point about 3 months away.) WHAT?!

He yelled at me and cussed.

Are you really going to move to a new country to be with someone who treats you so poorly?

What makes you think things will be different when you are in the same city?

I say cut your losses and find someone who does want to see you, talk to you, and pay attention to you every single day.

He yelled at me and cussed.

Are you really going to move to a new country to be with someone who treats you so poorly?

What makes you think things will be different when you are in the same city?

I say cut your losses and find someone who does want to see you, talk to you, and pay attention to you every single day.

HE is the foreign fiance.

SA4userbar.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.