Am I Myrna's Man?

Out of the Blue.....

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Andrew,

Go visit her and if you're going to have a breakup, at least do it face-to-face.

It'll give you the closure you need, or it'll show Myrna just how much she means to you. Often times, it's hard when you haven't seen each other in a while...kinda like 'what are we fightin for?' sometimes a good visit is needed to keep the passion alive.

I have you in my thoughts and hope that everything gets better for you.

That's what I was thinking.

I can't imagine sending somebody an 'electronic breakup'. And if somebody did that to me, I wouldn't be able to accept it. I'd have to go see for myself.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear this. Claudeth and I wish you the best!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline
Friend, I am sorry to hear that..I have known my boyfriend for 9 years..but starting from last September we had a lot of fights regarding the k1 process. We have been better since this year. But tonight just found out our application was denied even before we have any chances of getting NOA2. Life is not perfect .. I understand the twisting feelings..

I hope you be strong and move on. Best wishes!

I dont often catch the posts where a petition was denied to early on in the process....an RFE perhaps but not a denial. Isnt there anything you can do?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She must have found a bigger #### . sorry bro . Go to vietnam, alot of lovely ladies there who will love you sincerely .

BEHAVE YOURSELF that was Just plain rude!!! bottom.gif

I am truly sorry that you are going through this Andrew, it must be really tough. I hope that time will heal your heart and that you find someone that won't hurt you in this way again. Hang in there and Stay strong (F)

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
She must have found a bigger #### . sorry bro . Go to vietnam, alot of lovely ladies there who will love you sincerely .

I am truly sorry that you are going through this Andrew, it must be really tough. I hope that time will heal your heart and that you find someone that won't hurt you in this way again. Hang in there and Stay strong (F)

I loved this emoticon! bottom.gif Great!

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

How do you add them to your emotion list?

How do you add them to your emotion list?

You can't. VJ emotes are set. You can use those or externally link to countless emote sites. Just copy the code and paste it in your posts.

I am so sorry for your heartbreak. You said something that really rang for me and I hear myself saying it in my mind over and over again any time my husband and I face any frustration. "I have invested so much of myself in this for x-number of months/years..." It's a real mental trap. I think a lot of us end up almost over-investing ourselves emotionally simply because of this process and the long distance aspect. It makes coping in situations like this even more difficult. Please surround yourself with a gentle and kind support system and do not blame yourself. If she does speak with you on Saturday maybe it will give you a greater insight into what she is thinking and you can find peace one way of the other. You are in my prayers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I have just found out the real reason why she has done this.....

There is still hope.....

This is a little better news. There's got to be some reasonable explanation. I'm hoping the best for ya! punk.gif

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

There is still hope.....

GO GET ON A PLANE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR WOMAN!

I already have a flight booked for next friday....

She has admitted to doing alot of 'not very good' things, she needs help to work through it all and come out the other end a better person.

And I want to be the person helping her, and loving her while she does.

She doesn't think she deserves me, I am going to prove her wrong

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: Other Timeline

There is still hope.....

She has admitted to doing alot of 'not very good' things, she needs help to work through it all and come out the other end a better person.

Glad to hear you are going to see her.

Try to be mentally prepared for whatever the 'not very good' things are. They may be nothing....if not, ask yourself if you can live with them because you believe in the relationship, and not the length of time you have invested in it.

And remember what you really deserve.

Edited by rebeccajo

There is still hope.....

that is fabulous news. I am rootin for you two!

My fiancee and I both feel we are not good enough for each other. It's a common feeling for some. I hope you get her back.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.